🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that the gloves are off, will Trump feature Clinton's rape victims in his TV ads

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Now that the gloves are off, will Trump feature Clinton's rape victims in his TV ads?

I think he should.

Let's face it, the Clintons were stupid to use that secret recording against Trump.

Because now, he has nothing left to lose.

Even if they manage to beat him, he will take them down by reminding the world just how dirty the Clintons are, the email scandal, Benghazi, the women he raped, Whitewater, Vince Foster's mysterious suicide, Ron Brown's mysterious plane crash, etc.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

now, if Trump can get Bill on the ticket ...

people in la-la land shouldn't post crap about ex Presidents who can't run for office again

:)
Now that the gloves are off, will Trump feature Clinton's rape victims in his TV ads?

I think he should.

Let's face it, the Clintons were stupid to use that secret recording against Trump.

Even if they manage to beat him, he will take them down by reminding the world just how dirty the Clintons are, the email scandal, Benghazi, the women he raped, Whitewater, Vince Foster's mysterious suicide, Ron Brown's mysterious plane crash, etc.

i think he was prepared not to bring it up last night. remember, counter puncher, and a really good at it too.

also, the first lady of the United States called a 22 year old college student a narcissist and a looney tune.

think about the grandeur and scale of that proposition.

Last edited:
TV ads that will never be broadcasted to most people.

Donald has spend a tremendous amount of time campaigning where I live and I have yet to see a single ad from his campaign personally.

now, if Trump can get Bill on the ticket ...

people in la-la land shouldn't post crap about ex Presidents who can't run for office again
that's one of the things that keeps us going. one down, one to go.

I think he should.

Who did Clinton rape?

I think he should.

lol

As already correctly noted, you’ve got one big snag: Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

I think he should.

lol

As already correctly noted, you’ve got one big snag: Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

Exactly, and Obama isn't running either.

As far as her having a majority impact on policy during her time as a Senator? Not gonna happen, because there are 99 other votes that can go against her.

Her having a majority impact as SOS? Nope. Not there either, because she serves at the pleasure and direction of POTUS, and POTUS is the one who has final say on any policy. The SOS just tries to negotiate for what POTUS tells them to.

Nope, Hillary isn't responsible for even half of what Trump tries to accuse her of.

And since Trump has said that those tapes are old and he's changed since then, well, Bill's indiscretions are even older than that................why is it not possible for Bill to change and learn from his mistakes as well?

Oh...............wait................forgot...................blind partisanship trumps facts and logic every time.

Forum List

Back