Now, this is my kind of woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Good sense of humor, drinks beer, not an imbecile, mocks liberals, and is pretty hot. Yeah, I could hang around with that.

Then again most likely way too young.

Last edited:
Well, this is a woman, who people seem to respect her judgement.
taylor swift.jpg

Taylor Swift: Voter Registration Spike Follows Star’s Political Awakening

She has added something to what the Forefathers of the US wanted, particapation in our elective process.
From my link:
"“We are up to 65,000 registrations in a single 24-hour period since T. Swift's post,” Kamari Guthrie, director of communications for Vote.org, told Buzzfeed, which reports, for context, that 190,178 new voters registered nationwide in the entire month of September, while just 56,669 signed on in August."
God Bless America and God Bless Taylor Swift!
index.jpg

:2up:

She just lost half her listening block, so no, her judgement is full of shit. In 2 weeks she, like the Dizzy Chicks in England, will come out and say how she was misunderstood or taken out of context, and wants everyone to come back to her. Problem with liberals is that more people are much smarter than they are, so wont pay that all mighty dollar to see the bitch. Liberals always open mouth and insert foot.

open_mouth_insert_foot002.jpg

This is not politics. Please start posting your threads in he proper place instead of dumping it all in Politics. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back