🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

My, my.
His prior run ins with the law:
1996 Shooting with intent to kill β€” Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny β€” Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended β€” Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer β€” Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended β€” Conviction
Driving with open container β€” Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs β€” Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) β€” Conviction
2012 Public intoxication β€” Conviction
Obstructing an officer β€” Conviction
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Resisting officer β€” Conviction
Open Container β€” Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

His outstanding warrants at the time of the shooting:
View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
He's already been shot in those pictures.
What other BS you going to pull out of your ass today?

My, my.
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs β€” Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
If I was going to BS I would say you seem like a smart guy. Indtead, I'm being honest, and I already proved an earlier post to show he'd already been shot by those frames in the video.

My, my.
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

View attachment 90595

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

All I will say about that is that the world will not miss him.

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

β€œTerence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

β€œWe saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. β€œWe saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
That negro was on PCP, homegirl. He WAS a weapon. I don't think the shooting was justified from what I've seen in the video though. He wasn't acting hostile from my view. This is why women shouldn't be on the force....they scare too easily.

And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Except the pastor did none of those things. He was a man of God. You certainly are not.
Haha...he did disregard instructions. Never in my life have I heard of cops telling someone to put their hands up and walk back to their vehicle.

My, my.
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

View attachment 90595

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.

Last edited:
Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

That's because you're a liar.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

His crime was that his car had broken down.
No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Yet some will choose not to believe their lying eyes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

No...he is not on film getting shot with his hands up, they weren't up when he was shot.

Its shameful.

You are late to the party and cannot back up anything you said.

All this angst over a white female cop when hundreds of young black men have been killed by other young black men in Chicago alone this year.
Your point...?

Its shameful.

No...he is not on film getting shot with his hands up, they weren't up when he was shot.

At this point, we cannot know either way. I am very disappointed that there were no body cameras on any of the cops. One would think after everything that has happened in the past two years or so, they would all have them. Body cameras protect the cops and the public.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car or on him. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!

My, my.
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

View attachment 90595

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
If I was going to BS I would say you seem like a smart guy. Indtead, I'm being honest, and I already proved an earlier post to show he'd already been shot by those frames in the video.
Prove it.

Where in the constitution or law does it say police can kill you for not following their order?
Th
Its shameful.

At this point, we cannot know either way. I am very disappointed that there were no body cameras on any of the cops. One would think after everything that has happened in the past two years or so, they would all have them. Body cameras protect the cops and the public.
Pissed me off that the damn chopper turned when it did. They had the perfect view and turned right when the shooting was about to take place.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!
He parked his car in the middle of a busy street and ran out saying his car was going to blow up.

For anyone these days that means you go to DEFCON 4 alert level immediately. Him going back to his car against orders which now the officers believe may have a bomb in it is what got him killed.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!
He parked his car in the middle of a busy street and ran out saying his car was going to blow up.

For anyone these days that means you go to DEFCON 4 alert level immediately. Him going back to his car against orders which now the officers believe may have a bomb in it is what got him killed.

LOL - Bombers don't yell my car is going to blow up before detonating it. He was asking for help from police who's job is to protect & serve, not execute citizens for not always doing as they command.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car or on him. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!

And you don't know that either.

Forum List

Back