🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

No we've got the same Negros running their mouth without knowing what they're talking about and looking for any excuse to riot.

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.

Yeah, don't believe your lyin' eyes there dope.

View attachment 90518
Good photo. Between the video and that photo we know he was attempting to get back in his car.
Good shooting

How do you conclude that from the picture dope?
Star of video - 30 feet from car.
Shooting site - next to car door.

Duh.

That sounds about right.

Nonsense .... the officer fired exactly one round and one shot is clearly discernible.

Not the point.

The point is that the shot is muted because the mic for the dash cam is inside the police car. If the shot is that muted, then you would not hear the voices of the cops even if they were yelling at him.
The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired."
Shitforbrains still thinks a radio is a webcam microphone.
You have a reading disorder... he said nothing about a "radio" in that post.
"The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired.""

Learn to read what your fellow morons on parade post.
You're a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

He's talking about the mic on the dashboard cam, ya fruit loop dingus. He said nothing about a radio. What's the matter? You flunk out of pre-K?

Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.

Still insist on revealing your lack of ability to properly analyze a situation I see....whatever....I will type real slow...maybe you will be able to get it this time....any time a cop or civilian feels their life is being put in danger they have the right to use lethal force. Have you ever heard of 'self defense'...look it up. All the states have laws on self defense and when and how it is legal to use lethal force to defend your life.

Now when a suspect ignores lawful orders, proceeds to go towards his vehicle and proceeds to try and reach inside...any reasonable policeman shoud conclude the suspect ...especially one exhibiting signs of being on pcp...may be reaching for a weapon. Futhamoe...there is not a jury in the country...even a all black jury that cannot understand the cop had a reasonable fear for his or her life.

No one's life was in danger. There were plenty of officers on the scene.
I understand that there is nothing in the world that scares you more than a large black man, but shooting was not necessary.
Shitforbrains says a deranged and beligerent man is not a threat to anyone. What a fuckhead.

I didn't say that at all. You did douche.
There were plenty of officers there to get him cuffed. No one even attempted to step to him and frisk him.
"No one's life was in danger."

Learn to read the bullshit you post.

Learn to read period.
That is in no way the same as saying this..

Shitforbrains says a deranged and beligerent man is not a threat to anyone. What a fuckhead.

Dope.

Nonsense .... the officer fired exactly one round and one shot is clearly discernible.

Not the point.

The point is that the shot is muted because the mic for the dash cam is inside the police car. If the shot is that muted, then you would not hear the voices of the cops even if they were yelling at him.
The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired."

"Shots fired!" Came over the radio.
Ed disputed that. So obviously he's not talking about the radio.

I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.

Wtf is an idiot from Ohio doing chiming in on events in Oklahoma?
Shitforbrains thinks only Tulsa residents can talk about this shooting.

1. I didn't say that he couldn't talk about it. I am talking about it now.

2. What is stupid is that he was concluding wrongdoing on the cops part when he has no more knowledge about the subject than we do.

3. It appears that YOU have the shit for brains. You should shut up while you are behind.

He has 24 years on the job and runs his own dept. I'm fairly certain that he has a sound understanding of proper protocols and policy. He obviously saw something he thought was out of bounds.

Irrelevant. All he knows is what is on the videos. That isn't enough.

He can watch the entire encounter and see as an expert in policing, how it went down.
No different than a former player calling a ball game.

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.
Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.

Cops and everyone in fact are entitled by law to use lethal force if they have a reasonable fear their life is in danger.....that is on the books in all the states....it is called the law of self defense....libtards never seem able to grasp a good understanding of the law of self defense.

Dey always want to make a big issue out of some moron being un-armed....being un-armed at one moment does not mean the suspect will be unarmed the next moment....many, many cases of someone appearing to be unarmed suddenly able to get their hands on a weapon....not even to mention many so called unarmed perps have beaten people to death with their bare hands...how many times do you think a big negro on pcp would have to hit a woman to kill her? Yet she bravely stayed right on his heels issuing lawful orders until the moron got to his car and reached inside....who knows what for? There is no jury in the world that will not undestand the lady cop was in fear of her life at this point if not earlier....you can tell how scared she is on the radio.

The meaning of "reasonable" is the operative word.

1. When the suspect was surrounded by multiple officers should have locked his hands behind his head and dropped to his knees and let the cops do what they were going to do because once on your knees with your hands locked behind your head the officer has no reason to shoot you.

2. When the Suspect refused to stop moving toward the automobile and refused to obey orders then the suspect was taking his life into his own hands.

3. Once the suspect was down the officers should have moved forward to render aid but did not.

Now do I believe there was need for deadly force in this case?

No, but the suspect was disobeying orders and if any of you have ever dealt with LEO you would know the best thing to do is drop to your knees and finger lock your hands behind your head and let them get their investigation over...

Now I know the Progressive left will educate me how no one need to obey the police but try that and I will watch how you were shot dead for your stupidity...

The female officer career is over and more riots will happen but the suspect was wrong for not stopping and dropping to his knees...

There is no audio. How do you know what was said?

Well you are wrong because NBC had it on and you can hear the pilot state he had his hands up, so I don't know where you got your information ( Most likely Fox news ) but there is audio conversation!

Captured From Above: Chopper footage shows Tulsa police kill unarmed man

( Hit play and watch and listen to it or not because you can't then accuse me of being of a cop hating Progressive Liberal )

Wtf does that have to do with my post? Are you literate?

It's the same chopper video I've seen 100 times now. Yes he says his hands are up but it looks like he brings them down right before or right as he got shot. But that has nothing to do with the discussion you broke into.

To begin wid...da chopper is on the wrong side of the street....dat is if he wants the best view....

Pilot was giving her a window of opportunity no doubt. A little video cover to take the shot.
He is Officer Betty's husband after all and it was her turn to earn her death head ring.

Not the point.

"The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired.""

He's talking about the mic on the dashboard cam, ya fruit loop dingus. He said nothing about a radio. What's the matter? You flunk out of pre-K?
Let's get this straight. So you also think the voice of the officer who shot him was picked up by the dash cam?

You people are beyond nuts even concerning basic technology.

Let's get this straight. So you also think the voice of the officer who shot him was picked up by the dash cam?

There is something seriously wrong with you. Your brain is defective. I never said that's what I think.

There is something seriously wrong with you. Your brain is defective. I never said that's what I think.
You need to learn to read, dufus. He posted a picture of a police radio and claimed it was proof cops wear microphones. He then claimed her "shots fired" was via only the dashcam and ignored the simple fact the dashcam picked up the radio call from within the squad car.

:itsok:

I disagree. It's almost completely inconclusive at best. I have seen nothing that makes me think it was definitely a justified shooting but I have seen some things that indicate that it might not be.

In the hundreds of thousands of interactions between the cops and the public, there are bound to be some that are mistakes by the cops. If you ask a cop, I'll bet he or she will tell you that It happens. I will, as I always do, trust the investigators.

The only claim the negroes can make is that she should have waited to see if he was gonna drag out a weapon...he had already demonstrated he was willing to disobey lawful orders....but in front of a jury would that claim hold up?....I think not....at least for the majority of them.....not much here really to investigate.........some want to make a big deal out of the windows being open or closed....in final analysis makes not much difference...he had gone to his car...it can be presumed ..... for some reason? What could that reason be? No matter what his reasoning...it is reasonable to believe the lady cop at that point felt her life was in danger...if the jury thinks that was a reasonable assumption on her part and I think there is no doubt most juries would be of that inclination...they have no case. Not even to mention the other cop that fired off his taser...he must have also thought the scenario had got to a point where action was required...so you have two cops in agreement that the guy presented a threat....more evidence for the jury not to convict.

This is a good example of what can happen to a cop that lets a suspect go back to his vehicle....this has been posted on here already...but obviously some have not watched it...show this to a jury and it is a slam dunk...the lady cop was justified.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP34LuwqHPAhWB5iYKHeSMA_UQtwIILTAB&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html&usg=AFQjCNGmALSdj7K070W5CVgC8W9RqBF9Gw&sig2=4gbXzT9ndexoquZB8os_ng

Whether or not the window is open is a very important concideration. If it is closed, she will have a difficult time claiming she felt threatened. If it's open then I can agree with you but I see no evidence that it is open and air evidence that it is closed. Though not enough to say for sure.

How much time do you think it takes to open a door? Why do you think he was going back to his car anyhow....either way...a competent lawyer in front of a reasonable jury will have little trouble vindicating her behavior....that is if she is charged...which I do not think she will be...it may go before a grand jury to appease the blacks but that will be the end of it.

The man said he left his car in the middle of the road because it was going to blow up.
As in bomb blow up.
He then goes back to his car against orders and is at the car door.

Good shooting.

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.

Cops and everyone in fact are entitled by law to use lethal force if they have a reasonable fear their life is in danger.....that is on the books in all the states....it is called the law of self defense....libtards never seem able to grasp a good understanding of the law of self defense.

Dey always want to make a big issue out of some moron being un-armed....being un-armed at one moment does not mean the suspect will be unarmed the next moment....many, many cases of someone appearing to be unarmed suddenly able to get their hands on a weapon....not even to mention many so called unarmed perps have beaten people to death with their bare hands...how many times do you think a big negro on pcp would have to hit a woman to kill her? Yet she bravely stayed right on his heels issuing lawful orders until the moron got to his car and reached inside....who knows what for? There is no jury in the world that will not undestand the lady cop was in fear of her life at this point if not earlier....you can tell how scared she is on the radio.

The meaning of "reasonable" is the operative word.

Of course....that is the case in any self defense argument. A competent jury even wid some blacks on it should have no problem understanding that a big black man high on pcp and disobeying lawful police orders goes back to his car......for what reason? Obviously in the eyes of the officer....very possibly to get a weapon....was she supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt? With her life on the line...I do not think so...not to forget the other officer fired his taser which more than likely reinforced her belief that it was time to take action..how many times are you supposed to ax a suspect to get down...maybe twice...after that anything he does should be viewed with much alertness and suspicion.

A thorough investigation is needed on this one no matter what the cost to taxpayers. Did this guy have a felony record?

A thorough investigation is needed on this one no matter what the cost to taxpayers. Did this guy have a felony record?

Not that much that needs to be investigated....just a little common sense is all that is needed. Oh to pacify the blacks they will probably send it to the grand jury ....in the final analysis there is no way this officer will be found guilty of anything other than using justifiable force to protect her and her fellow officers lives and for that matter the public in general....what if he had managed to get in his car and take off in his state of mind....very likely to have run over someone or run into another car killing innocent people.

Forum List

Back