🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

In that video you cannot hear anything but the the car radio and the cops radio. You cannot hear if the officers nearest to the guy said anything. Naturally, the car cam's mic wouldn't pick up what the cops were telling him. Even the shot itself was muted to the point where it isn't easy to tell it was the shot. That video is NOT proof that the cops were not yelling at him. It is also inconclusive that the guy was assuming the frisking position as you claim. Our view of him was mostly obstructed. What little we did see could as likely been him trying to get into his car.
Nonsense .... the officer fired exactly one round and one shot is clearly discernible.

Not the point.

The point is that the shot is muted because the mic for the dash cam is inside the police car. If the shot is that muted, then you would not hear the voices of the cops even if they were yelling at him.
The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired."
Shitforbrains still thinks a radio is a webcam microphone.
You have a reading disorder... he said nothing about a "radio" in that post.
"The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired.""

Learn to read what your fellow morons on parade post.

They found a gun on the pos and no book. Police need to mow those rioters down.

It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.
Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.

Still insist on revealing your lack of ability to properly analyze a situation I see....whatever....I will type real slow...maybe you will be able to get it this time....any time a cop or civilian feels their life is being put in danger they have the right to use lethal force. Have you ever heard of 'self defense'...look it up. All the states have laws on self defense and when and how it is legal to use lethal force to defend your life.

Now when a suspect ignores lawful orders, proceeds to go towards his vehicle and proceeds to try and reach inside...any reasonable policeman shoud conclude the suspect ...especially one exhibiting signs of being on pcp...may be reaching for a weapon. Futhamoe...there is not a jury in the country...even a all black jury that cannot understand the cop had a reasonable fear for his or her life.

No one's life was in danger. There were plenty of officers on the scene.
I understand that there is nothing in the world that scares you more than a large black man, but shooting was not necessary.
Shitforbrains says a deranged and beligerent man is not a threat to anyone. What a fuckhead.

I didn't say that at all. You did douche.
There were plenty of officers there to get him cuffed. No one even attempted to step to him and frisk him.
"No one's life was in danger."

Learn to read the bullshit you post.

No, they were clearly down. Look at the chopper video. It clearly shows the driver side window down.
Repeating your lie does not make it any less a lie. His blood is clearly seen dripping down the CLOSED window in the chopper video.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg
Front window, dufus.
Yes his blood is on the front window. :asshole:
Nonsense .... the officer fired exactly one round and one shot is clearly discernible.

Not the point.

The point is that the shot is muted because the mic for the dash cam is inside the police car. If the shot is that muted, then you would not hear the voices of the cops even if they were yelling at him.
The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired."

She did not say shot fired.....she said 'shots' fired...you got a hering problem...anyhow...two shots were fired...the taser and the ladies gun shot. Which was first? Did they fire at the same time? Did the sound of the taser shot provoke the lady cop to fire....I can just imagine how nervous she was with her finger on the trigger...suddenly she hears a shot and her finger twitches...you can tell how panicky she sounds when she says on the 'radio' "shots fired." anyhow....everyone is entitled to their opinion but until the forensics report comes out...most of this is just conjecture....but it is such premature conjecture that leads to rumors that leads to mobs forming that results in more deaths...especially when you have a group of people just looking for excuses to riot, loot and burn aka N. Carolina...black cop shoots black man with a gun...blacks riot and loot. Sound familiar? It should ...happens over and over again ....some punk thuggish negro gets what he deserves and da blacks over-react like mother teresas was just kilt by da poeleeeece! Pathetic...mostly due to the media over hyping this crap.
"The shot sounds "muted" to you only because you have a hearing problem. The same mic that picked up the gunshot, picked up her saying "shot fired.""

Learn to read what your fellow morons on parade post.

Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.

Still insist on revealing your lack of ability to properly analyze a situation I see....whatever....I will type real slow...maybe you will be able to get it this time....any time a cop or civilian feels their life is being put in danger they have the right to use lethal force. Have you ever heard of 'self defense'...look it up. All the states have laws on self defense and when and how it is legal to use lethal force to defend your life.

Now when a suspect ignores lawful orders, proceeds to go towards his vehicle and proceeds to try and reach inside...any reasonable policeman shoud conclude the suspect ...especially one exhibiting signs of being on pcp...may be reaching for a weapon. Futhamoe...there is not a jury in the country...even a all black jury that cannot understand the cop had a reasonable fear for his or her life.

No one's life was in danger. There were plenty of officers on the scene.
I understand that there is nothing in the world that scares you more than a large black man, but shooting was not necessary.
Shitforbrains says a deranged and beligerent man is not a threat to anyone. What a fuckhead.

I didn't say that at all. You did douche.
There were plenty of officers there to get him cuffed. No one even attempted to step to him and frisk him.
"No one's life was in danger."

Learn to read the bullshit you post.

Irregardless boyo....somone got hisself kilt?

Would any sane person or cop attempt to cuff a 240 lb. jigga on pcp.....does not anyone on here not understand what pcp does to a person....tasers have no effect on them...they are pretty much automatons immune to pain but full of rage and insanity....very dangerous...the lady cop showed much restraint...she probably should have shot him earlier...but you have to give her credit...she stayed close on his heels thus enabling her shot to be very accurate.

Last edited:
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....
I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.

Wtf is an idiot from Ohio doing chiming in on events in Oklahoma?
Shitforbrains thinks only Tulsa residents can talk about this shooting.

1. I didn't say that he couldn't talk about it. I am talking about it now.

2. What is stupid is that he was concluding wrongdoing on the cops part when he has no more knowledge about the subject than we do.

3. It appears that YOU have the shit for brains. You should shut up while you are behind.

He has 24 years on the job and runs his own dept. I'm fairly certain that he has a sound understanding of proper protocols and policy. He obviously saw something he thought was out of bounds.

Irrelevant. All he knows is what is on the videos. That isn't enough.

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.

Cops and everyone in fact are entitled by law to use lethal force if they have a reasonable fear their life is in danger.....that is on the books in all the states....it is called the law of self defense....libtards never seem able to grasp a good understanding of the law of self defense.

Dey always want to make a big issue out of some moron being un-armed....being un-armed at one moment does not mean the suspect will be unarmed the next moment....many, many cases of someone appearing to be unarmed suddenly able to get their hands on a weapon....not even to mention many so called unarmed perps have beaten people to death with their bare hands...how many times do you think a big negro on pcp would have to hit a woman to kill her? Yet she bravely stayed right on his heels issuing lawful orders until the moron got to his car and reached inside....who knows what for? There is no jury in the world that will not undestand the lady cop was in fear of her life at this point if not earlier....you can tell how scared she is on the radio.

In that video you cannot hear anything but the the car radio and the cops radio. You cannot hear if the officers nearest to the guy said anything. Naturally, the car cam's mic wouldn't pick up what the cops were telling him. Even the shot itself was muted to the point where it isn't easy to tell it was the shot. That video is NOT proof that the cops were not yelling at him. It is also inconclusive that the guy was assuming the frisking position as you claim. Our view of him was mostly obstructed. What little we did see could as likely been him trying to get into his car.

Not the point.

"Shots fired!" Came over the radio.

1. When the suspect was surrounded by multiple officers should have locked his hands behind his head and dropped to his knees and let the cops do what they were going to do because once on your knees with your hands locked behind your head the officer has no reason to shoot you.

2. When the Suspect refused to stop moving toward the automobile and refused to obey orders then the suspect was taking his life into his own hands.

3. Once the suspect was down the officers should have moved forward to render aid but did not.

Now do I believe there was need for deadly force in this case?

No, but the suspect was disobeying orders and if any of you have ever dealt with LEO you would know the best thing to do is drop to your knees and finger lock your hands behind your head and let them get their investigation over...

Now I know the Progressive left will educate me how no one need to obey the police but try that and I will watch how you were shot dead for your stupidity...

The female officer career is over and more riots will happen but the suspect was wrong for not stopping and dropping to his knees...

There is no audio. How do you know what was said?

Well you are wrong because NBC had it on and you can hear the pilot state he had his hands up, so I don't know where you got your information ( Most likely Fox news ) but there is audio conversation!

Captured From Above: Chopper footage shows Tulsa police kill unarmed man

( Hit play and watch and listen to it or not because you can't then accuse me of being of a cop hating Progressive Liberal )

Wtf does that have to do with my post? Are you literate?

It's the same chopper video I've seen 100 times now. Yes he says his hands are up but it looks like he brings them down right before or right as he got shot. But that has nothing to do with the discussion you broke into.

Not the point.

"Shots fired!" Came over the radio.

Yes...exactly...but dese jigahs on here keep saying dey hear..."shot fired" so they are wrong from the gitgo...either a hearing problem or they are not paying attention...and it is obvious the lady cop is on the radio...when she said...shots fired.....meaning more than one....meaning a taser was also fired....anyone on here know what a taser shot sounds like? I still think one of the better theories posted on here is da one bout da lady cop being triggerd to shoot by the sound of the taser going off....cops like to do things to geter boyos....if yall git mah drift?

1. When the suspect was surrounded by multiple officers should have locked his hands behind his head and dropped to his knees and let the cops do what they were going to do because once on your knees with your hands locked behind your head the officer has no reason to shoot you.

2. When the Suspect refused to stop moving toward the automobile and refused to obey orders then the suspect was taking his life into his own hands.

3. Once the suspect was down the officers should have moved forward to render aid but did not.

Now do I believe there was need for deadly force in this case?

No, but the suspect was disobeying orders and if any of you have ever dealt with LEO you would know the best thing to do is drop to your knees and finger lock your hands behind your head and let them get their investigation over...

Now I know the Progressive left will educate me how no one need to obey the police but try that and I will watch how you were shot dead for your stupidity...

The female officer career is over and more riots will happen but the suspect was wrong for not stopping and dropping to his knees...

There is no audio. How do you know what was said?

Well you are wrong because NBC had it on and you can hear the pilot state he had his hands up, so I don't know where you got your information ( Most likely Fox news ) but there is audio conversation!

Captured From Above: Chopper footage shows Tulsa police kill unarmed man

( Hit play and watch and listen to it or not because you can't then accuse me of being of a cop hating Progressive Liberal )

Wtf does that have to do with my post? Are you literate?

It's the same chopper video I've seen 100 times now. Yes he says his hands are up but it looks like he brings them down right before or right as he got shot. But that has nothing to do with the discussion you broke into.

To begin wid...da chopper is on the wrong side of the street....dat is if he wants the best view....

When all is said and done....the fact remains...the lady cop went home alive dat night. Can anyone blame her for not waiting to see what dat big jiggah was gonna drag out of his car.

Not even to mention how cops are trained not to allow that happen as in the infamous video posted on here that shows a suspect going back to his truck and pulling out a rifle which he uses to kill a overly polite cop who kept issuing commands which the perp kept ignoring....incidentally this video is used extensively in police academies...very likely the lady cop had seen it during her training.....anyone who has seen it would not allow a suspect to go back to his car and reach or get inside....cuz no way in hell you know what he has in there and what he might do next.

I can't believe I have to explain this. I also know that even after I explain it, a few of you won't get it.

The video from ground level came from the dash cam of a cop's car.

Inside that car is a radio that picks up all police voice traffic over their walki-talkies.

Also, inside that cop car is a dash cam.

The dash cam has an attached microphone.

Each cop has a walkie talkie on him or her.

We are viewing the incident through the dash cam and the audio is what the dash cam's mic picked up.

Are you all with me so far?

When the victim walked to his car, he and the cops were out of range of the microphone on the dash cam because it is in the cop car. Because of the car blocking the sound, you cannot hear the cops or the victim say anything.

Then you hear the gun go off. It is not very loud at all which is wrong because gunshots are extremely loud. But the mic being inside the car mutes it.

Now, pay close attention to this last part because you are all making yourselves look stupid.

The reason that you hear the cop say "Shots fired!" So well is because she used her walkie talkie to say it. That walkie talkie broadcast that over the airwaves which came across the radio IN THE COP CAR. The same place the mic for the dash cam is.

That is why you hear it, that is why her voice was louder than a gunshot.

Did you not wonder why the chopper video heard her say it too but didn't hear the gunshot? Same reason. The chopper has a radio that picks up the same walkie talkie traffic.

Am I getting through to you people

I can't believe I have to explain this. I also know that even after I explain it, a few of you won't get it.

The video from ground level came from the dash cam of a cop's car.

Inside that car is a radio that picks up all police voice traffic over their walki-talkies.

Also, inside that cop car is a dash cam.

The dash cam has an attached microphone.

Each cop has a walkie talkie on him or her.

We are viewing the incident through the dash cam and the audio is what the dash cam's mic picked up.

Are you all with me so far?

When the victim walked to his car, he and the cops were out of range of the microphone on the dash cam because it is in the cop car. Because of the car blocking the sound, you cannot hear the cops or the victim say anything.

Then you hear the gun go off. It is not very loud at all which is wrong because gunshots are extremely loud. But the mic being inside the car mutes it.

Now, pay close attention to this last part because you are all making yourselves look stupid.

The reason that you hear the cop say "Shots fired!" So well is because she used her walkie talkie to say it. That walkie talkie broadcast that over the airwaves which came across the radio IN THE COP CAR. The same place the mic for the dash cam is.

That is why you hear it, that is why her voice was louder than a gunshot.

Did you not wonder why the chopper video heard her say it too but didn't hear the gunshot? Same reason. The chopper has a radio that picks up the same walkie talkie traffic.

Am I getting through to you people

quite simple and good explanation............but dese jiggas and wiggers on here got an agenda.

O.K. I think it is time to shut this down....if you take a poll...I am sure most would vote that based on the evidence presented she was well within her legal rights to shoot to kill. Case closed. Deal wid it chumps.

I disagree. It's almost completely inconclusive at best. I have seen nothing that makes me think it was definitely a justified shooting but I have seen some things that indicate that it might not be.

In the hundreds of thousands of interactions between the cops and the public, there are bound to be some that are mistakes by the cops. If you ask a cop, I'll bet he or she will tell you that It happens. I will, as I always do, trust the investigators.

I disagree. It's almost completely inconclusive at best. I have seen nothing that makes me think it was definitely a justified shooting but I have seen some things that indicate that it might not be.

In the hundreds of thousands of interactions between the cops and the public, there are bound to be some that are mistakes by the cops. If you ask a cop, I'll bet he or she will tell you that It happens. I will, as I always do, trust the investigators.

The only claim the negroes can make is that she should have waited to see if he was gonna drag out a weapon...he had already demonstrated he was willing to disobey lawful orders....but in front of a jury would that claim hold up?....I think not....at least for the majority of them.....not much here really to investigate.........some want to make a big deal out of the windows being open or closed....in final analysis makes not much difference...he had gone to his car...it can be presumed ..... for some reason? What could that reason be? No matter what his reasoning...it is reasonable to believe the lady cop at that point felt her life was in danger...if the jury thinks that was a reasonable assumption on her part and I think there is no doubt most juries would be of that inclination...they have no case. Not even to mention the other cop that fired off his taser...he must have also thought the scenario had got to a point where action was required...so you have two cops in agreement that the guy presented a threat....more evidence for the jury not to convict.

This is a good example of what can happen to a cop that lets a suspect go back to his vehicle....this has been posted on here already...but obviously some have not watched it...show this to a jury and it is a slam dunk...the lady cop was justified.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...0W5CVgC8W9RqBF9Gw&sig2=4gbXzT9ndexoquZB8os_ng

Last edited:

The only claim the negroes can make is that she should have waited to see if he was gonna drag out a weapon...he had already demonstrated he was willing to disobey lawful orders....but in front of a jury would that claim hold up?....I think not....at least for the majority of them.....not much here really to investigate.........some want to make a big deal out of the windows being open or closed....in final analysis makes not much difference...he had gone to his car...it can be presumed ..... for some reason? What could that reason be? No matter what his reasoning...it is reasonable to believe the lady cop at that point felt her life was in danger...if the jury thinks that was a reasonable assumption on her part and I think there is no doubt most juries would be of that inclination...they have no case. Not even to mention the other cop that fired off his taser...he must have also thought the scenario had got to a point where action was required...so you have two cops in agreement that the guy presented a threat....more evidence for the jury not to convict.

This is a good example of what can happen to a cop that lets a suspect go back to his vehicle....this has been posted on here already...but obviously some have not watched it...show this to a jury and it is a slam dunk...the lady cop was justified.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP34LuwqHPAhWB5iYKHeSMA_UQtwIILTAB&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html&usg=AFQjCNGmALSdj7K070W5CVgC8W9RqBF9Gw&sig2=4gbXzT9ndexoquZB8os_ng

Whether or not the window is open is a very important concideration. If it is closed, she will have a difficult time claiming she felt threatened. If it's open then I can agree with you but I see no evidence that it is open and air evidence that it is closed. Though not enough to say for sure.

Forum List

Back