Now we have Texiit

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Last edited:
No one cares that much about the Alamo...not even Texans so give it a rest and stop lving in the past.

And the figurative descendants of the Texans who got their asses kicked at the Alamo and Goliad, who could only beat Santa Ana by attacking the Mexicans at nap time, continue the stupidity. The extra "i" is to get the Texcent into the sound.

"Clearly these dolts have never played the board-game Risk before. :-D"

Inspired by BREXIT, Unhinged Texans Take To Twitter to Demand Secession From The Union (IMAGES)
got their asses kicked?....you do realize the differences in the size of the respective armies and one was trapped inside a building.....and beating them at nap time?....are you serious jake?......have you ever heard ....you snooze,you lose?....so who was stupid?....

• Banned
Then stop talking about the impossible, queenie, secession from the country.

Not going to happen, queenie

• Banned
And the figurative descendants of the Texans who got their asses kicked at the Alamo and Goliad, who could only beat Santa Ana by attacking the Mexicans at nap time, continue the stupidity. The extra "i" is to get the Texcent into the sound.

Inspired by BREXIT, Unhinged Texans Take To Twitter to Demand Secession From The Union (IMAGES)
got their asses kicked?....you do realize the differences in the size of the respective armies and one was trapped inside a building.....and beating them at nap time?....are you serious jake?......have you ever heard ....you snooze,you lose?....so who was stupid?....
Henry, Travis kept his little force in the Alamo in defiance of orders until he could not run. Stupid.

Bonham surrendered at Goliad instead of retreating on Houston.

Houston attacked Santa Ana's smallest column at siesta time.

Last edited:

Henry, Travis kept his little force in the Alamo in defiance of orders until he could not run. Stupid.

Houston attack Santa Ana's smallest column at siesta time.
Travis kept his little force in the Alamo in defiance of orders until he could not run. Stupid.
try wording it different than.....you said they got their asses kicked like they were a pussy army.....
Houston attack Santa Ana's smallest column at siesta time
its war jake.....if you have your guys all sleeping at the same time and the other guys are smart enough to take advantage of that.....i call that smart,the other guys stupid....and i notice you thought Santa anas 1500 man army attacking 150-200 guys ok but Houston attacking SA smallest troops like he was some fucking coward.....you sound like a la raza member Jake....

Jake shows his adolescent stupidity by equating it to a board game. That's his childish mentality.

• Banned

Travis kept his little force in the Alamo in defiance of orders until he could not run. Stupid.
try wording it different than.....you said they got their asses kicked like they were a pussy army.....
its war jake.....if you have your guys all sleeping at the same time and the other guys are smart enough to take advantage of that.....i call that smart,the other guys stupid....and i notice you thought Santa anas 1500 man army attacking 150-200 guys ok but Houston attacking SA smallest troops like he was some fucking coward.....you sound like a la raza member Jake....
They were a pussy army. Goliad was a surrender that should not have happened. If you want to equate SA and SH as the same same, go for it.

What I am saying, and having lived in Texas off and on for forty years, is that too many Texans have too much inflated state ego for their own good. We had Republic of Texas folks on the Board some six or seven years ago. Idiots from Overton, I think.

If Texas ever sought independence, it would not be to isolate themselves from outside influences but rather to profit from them. Simple dumb luck of timing and geography has placed Texas squarely in the path of the largest economic force of our time, globalization. It is the real force that is transforming Texas in the 21st century into the role of economic giant. Texas is one of the two fast growing state economies. Economic growth is far more important to most Texans than isolationism, and racism.

what about Vermont and BERNIT... or hillary and... I Arkansaw her first guys !

If Texas ever sought independence, it would not be to isolate themselves from outside influences but rather to profit from them. Simple dumb luck of timing and geography has placed Texas squarely in the path of the largest economic force of our time, globalization. It is the real force that is transforming Texas in the 21st century into the role of economic giant. Texas is one of the two fast growing state economies. Economic growth is far more important to most Texans than isolationism, and racism.
Then there is no chance of secession.

They were a pussy army. Goliad was a surrender that should not have happened. If you want to equate SA and SH as the same same, go for it.

What I am saying, and having lived in Texas off and on for forty years, is that too many Texans have too much inflated state ego for their own good. We had Republic of Texas folks on the Board some six or seven years ago. Idiots from Overton, I think.
sure they were jake....i dont give a fuck were you lived,you were not there at the battle of the Alamo were you?..150-200 guys take on 1500 soldiers and give a decent account of themselves is no pussy army....did you have lunch with some Mexican nationals recently?....

I said they were stupid.

They were, Harry. You need to read more carefully.

Texas no chance of secession

Lot of Texans are cool, and the old ones who are not will die off soon enough and the criminals will be jailed

Life is good.

who could only beat Santa Ana by attacking the Mexicans at nap time,

Isn't an ambush considered a standard tactic in your red coat school of honorable conduct anymore, fruitcake?
lol.gif

Listen, as the proud son of a Texan and therefore having an amplified opinion on the matter, I think it's about time to start busting up this bi-coastal "union" of ours and leave the $21T debt to those who rang it up. As an Arizonan, I'd be proud to have our state join with Texas in a new confederacy. We can add Dixie, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, and Idaho and be the new America while the old USA withers away and finally suffocates under it's diversity and debt.

who could only beat Santa Ana by attacking the Mexicans at nap time,

Isn't an ambush considered a standard tactic in your red coat school of honorable conduct anymore, fruitcake?
lol.gif
The Texans won the only important battle of the war they had to win.

And that is why you look stupid on the board, because you get ambushed all the time. You are the board equivalent who gets caught in the live trap every night, staring out of the bars the next morning. Every single time the trap is put out, you end up in it.

We are not busting up the union any time ever.

I will buy you a ticket on Juarez.

Forum List

Back