Now we start seeing ICE on stupid: they are confiscating:

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible
Jesus replies with a story:

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."
— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible
It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?

when i was baptized as an infant.. received holy communion as a child.. and then confirmed as an adolescent.

only a liar would claim that protecting human rights equates to not caring about crime. :eusa_liar:

FYI "bearing false witness" is frowned upon in the sinners' TOP TEN :eusa_clap:

What "human rights" are you referring to? They're illegals. They belong in a cage until they are put on a bus back to Mexico.

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?

Why don't you shut up you whore. All you Trump whores do is attack people's personal beliefs. Your values are that of Hitler and every other 2 bit dictator.

when i was baptized as an infant.. received holy communion as a child.. and then confirmed as an adolescent.

only a liar would claim that protecting human rights equates to not caring about crime. :eusa_liar:

What "human rights" are you referring to? They're illegals. They belong in a cage until they are put on a bus back to Mexico.

you continue to ignore what i've posted to you in other threads on this subject cuz you're a disingenuous tool who thinks he's fooling someone.

It's all part of the hypocrisy.

Someone should explain to the parroting rubes that straw men fallacies are false witness.

A Janitor Preserves the Seized Belongings of Migrants

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

35516897_10106173312559001_6421879841653522432_n.jpg

You don’t get to keep your bling in jail stupid.
Do you think bibles are bling?

If you had read the link, which it appears none of you dipshits have, you would know those personal items are thrown away. Including their bibles and rosaries. They are not returned to their rightful owners.

Even a crook gets his "bling" back when he is released from jail. Every scrap has to be accounted for, stored, and returned.

Monsters like you should be kept permanently in cages. Human rifghts are for humans not animals like you.

"Most of the parents who have been impacted by Trump's "zero tolerance" policy have presented themselves as political asylum-seekers at a U.S. port-of-entry, from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. Rather than processing their claims, they have been taken into custody on the spot and had their children ripped from their arms. The ACLU alleges that this practice violates the Asylum Act, and the UN asserts that it violates the UN Treaty on the State of Refugees, one of the few treaties the US has ratified. This is an illegal act on the part of the United States government, not to mention morally and ethically reprehensible."

Trump plans 20,000 more Baby Cages

"What changed was the administration’s handling of these cases. Undocumented immigrant families seeking asylum previously were released and went into the civil court system, but now the parents are being detained and sent to criminal courts while their kids are resettled in the United States as though they were unaccompanied minors."

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

If you had read the link, which it appears none of you dipshits have, you would know those personal items are thrown away. Including their bibles and rosaries. They are not returned to their rightful owners.

Even a crook gets his "bling" back when he is released from jail. Every scrap has to be accounted for, stored, and returned.

Talk to some folks who have been to prision. Their shit gets tossed to. And look at you, now libtard gives two fucks about a persons religious liberty, just not Americans. Fuck you, and fuck the wet backs feligeous talismans. They are just stuff. They can get a Bible at the bus depot and they can make new bling in arts and crafts while in jail.

Talk to some folks who have been to prision. Their shit gets tossed to. And look at you, now libtard gives two fucks about a persons religious liberty, just not Americans. Fuck you, and fuck the wet backs feligeous talismans. They are just stuff. They can get a Bible at the bus depot and they can make new bling in arts and crafts while in jail.
I was just pointing out that straw men fallacies are false witness. And look you you, making shit up about me.

Interesting.

I believe religious liberties are extremely important. I just don't believe any one of you are actually religious. You are hypocrites using the bible as a shield for your bigotry and hatred. And that is sacrilege.

Why don't you shut up you whore. All you Trump whores do is attack people's personal beliefs. Your values are that of Hitler and every other 2 bit dictator.
I attack leftwing hypocrisy. Leftwingers will say anything to advance their agenda. It's not like you have principles or anything.

Comparing anyone you disagree with to Hitler is wearing a bit thin, don't you think? You're only making yourselves look like buffoons.

Monsters like you should be kept permanently in cages. Human rifghts are for humans not animals like you.

What human rights is Trump violating? None that I can see. No one has a right to immigrate here.

I was just pointing out that straw men fallacies are false witness. And look you you, making shit up about me.

Interesting.

I believe religious liberties are extremely important. I just don't believe any one of you are actually religious. You are hypocrites using the bible as a shield for your bigotry and hatred. And that is sacrilege.

Ever said I was religious retard. Jail is jail. They can ask for a new bible like the rest of the inmates have to, and they can make a new crosses on bead chains in arts and crafts. Fuck them.

Forum List

Back