Now we start seeing ICE on stupid: they are confiscating:

A Janitor Preserves the Seized Belongings of Migrants

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

35516897_10106173312559001_6421879841653522432_n.jpg
Yup, Bush and Obama seized these items.

The picture was taken in 2017 a month or two after Trump was sworn in, allegedly.
Only now does this rubbish matter.

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible
Jesus replies with a story:

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."
— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible
It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?
I am an old school Bill Buckley/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican. I attend church at least twice a week, and am a member of a Pentacostal church. I was raised Roman Catholic. I also started two non-profits which have cared for many hundreds of people in my local community.

I have currently begun to focus some of my efforts in getting some homeless people off the street for good.

What have you done, dipshit?
you can be anything on the internet g....just sayin....

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

You don’t get to keep your bling in jail stupid.
Do you think bibles are bling?

If you had read the link, which it appears none of you dipshits have, you would know those personal items are thrown away. Including their bibles and rosaries. They are not returned to their rightful owners.

Even a crook gets his "bling" back when he is released from jail. Every scrap has to be accounted for, stored, and returned.

Talk to some folks who have been to prision. Their shit gets tossed to. And look at you, now libtard gives two fucks about a persons religious liberty, just not Americans. Fuck you, and fuck the wet backs feligeous talismans. They are just stuff. They can get a Bible at the bus depot and they can make new bling in arts and crafts while in jail.
I was just pointing out that straw men fallacies are false witness. And look you you, making shit up about me.

Interesting.

I believe religious liberties are extremely important. I just don't believe any one of you are actually religious. You are hypocrites using the bible as a shield for your bigotry and hatred. And that is sacrilege.

Ever said I was religious retard. Jail is jail. They can ask for a new bible like the rest of the inmates have to, and they can make a new crosses on bead chains in arts and crafts. Fuck them.
You know they've hit rock bottom when they appeal to tenets of a faith they don't even practice. Lol...

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?
I am an old school Bill Buckley/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican. I attend church at least twice a week, and am a member of a Pentacostal church. I was raised Roman Catholic. I also started two non-profits which have cared for many hundreds of people in my local community.

I have currently begun to focus some of my efforts in getting some homeless people off the street for good.

You can be stupid enough to believe the bullshit straw man false witness of tards instead, too. Go right ahead.

Just sayin...

Yes, lets blame fellow Americans who are trying to enforce our laws and protect our country. Lets definitely not blame the people who are continuously breaking our laws.

That's a typical Open Borders Democrat's warped mentality. Hopefully most Americans oppose them. Our Nation's survival depends on it.

Comparing anyone you disagree with to Hitler is wearing a bit thin, don't you think?
Yeah. All the hip kids in the schoolyard are comparing everyone to MS13
Your ilk defended them, so why shouldn't I believe that?

Nobody defended MS13 but you do know that MS13 was exported to El Salvador from the USA. The gang is headquartered in Los Angeles.

Gangs are a direct result of poverty and racial discrimination. They’ve existed in the US in every demographic which has been marginalized and discriminated. When Italians were considered lowlifes and barred from jobs and housing, they joined the Mafia. There were Irish gangs in Boston. Puerto Rican gangs in New York.

The solution is opportunity for all. As long as you have racial discrimination and lack of opportunities for minorities, you’ll have gangs. People will find a way to get ahead by fair means or fouls.

Photographs by a janitor? The stuff seems too carefully arranged and well photographed to be taken by a janitor with a cell phone. Go ahead and be hysterical about it lefties if it makes you feel good.
The janitor used to be a graphic designer and photographer. If you had read the link, you'd know that.

Care to try again, dipshit?

I bet you decide to remain in everlasting ignorance instead. You have to.

In the 2000's my company worked in La Paz, Mexico in the Frontera and we flew down or drove in monthly on business. Stuff from the vehicles would routinely disappear during inspections when crossing the border through Tijuana or Juarez. So I wouldn't doubt for a minute that the immigrants aren't getting off-loaded of their only worldly goods and money, too.

Please allow me to channel one of my favorite Christian pastors: Mike Huckabee who spawned Dried up Frigid Sarah Saharah Sanders

5500-1530029586-35b8e2d10ed1a9241832e31083965102.jpg

I've posted this in other threads and it's worth repeating: In 1941 Dr. Seuss wasn't writing children's books, he was a political cartoonist.
Note what the mother's blouse says:

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.59.44 AM.png

Last edited:

You can be stupid enough to believe the bullshit straw man false witness of tards instead, too. Go right ahead.

Just sayin...
well you can say the same about the shit you posted too....just sayin....

See, they're Christian. We should keep them and deport Maxine Waters and Rdean and their ilk
Yeah I hear Maxine was also born in Kenya

No, that was Obama
You are gullible enough to believe the trail ends there? Just take a close look at her. She looks more Kenyan that Barack ever did. And what kind of a name is Maxine anyway?

Quickest way to tell a Kenyan is with this Pop quiz: How many states in the USA?

That argument is driving on stupid, podjo: these are religious items not "bling". What is wrong with you?

Well, as such, I'm sure you want them incinerated.

That argument is driving on stupid, podjo: these are religious items not "bling". What is wrong with you?
The funny thing is the story portrays the janitor as a hero....but he was the one taking stuff.....bwahahahaa, you people are so dumb.

We must hope that this is just an inventory of items and that these peaceful religious personal items will all be returned properly to the migrants. If not, although there is a Christian- Maya spirit to these Central Americans, that is some pretty bad karma for us in the USA if those items are not returned.

Comparing anyone you disagree with to Hitler is wearing a bit thin, don't you think?
Yeah. All the hip kids in the schoolyard are comparing everyone to MS13
Your ilk defended them, so why shouldn't I believe that?

Nobody defended MS13 but you do know that MS13 was exported to El Salvador from the USA. The gang is headquartered in Los Angeles.

Gangs are a direct result of poverty and racial discrimination. They’ve existed in the US in every demographic which has been marginalized and discriminated. When Italians were considered lowlifes and barred from jobs and housing, they joined the Mafia. There were Irish gangs in Boston. Puerto Rican gangs in New York.

The solution is opportunity for all. As long as you have racial discrimination and lack of opportunities for minorities, you’ll have gangs. People will find a way to get ahead by fair means or fouls.

Wrong, dingbat.

The solution is not importing a class of professional criminals.

Forum List

Back