Now we start seeing ICE on stupid: they are confiscating:

You have to wonder how many read the article. It says that he started in 2007 and he quit work there a few years ago. So I have to ask what does this have to do with Trump? Perhaps it points to a fact that some can not read? Or does it instead point to an unreasoning hate?
You be the judge.

Maxdeath does not get that that this is a regular protocol: strip the immigrants of their belongings, including religious items.

You post an article from long before Trump was even a candidate and you imply that it has something to do with Trump and that it is current policy.
Do you have anything to uphold those suppositions?
Perhaps as usual you don't get it.

They all have a religious Christian connotation. My guess is that a school janitor might have photographed religious stuff that was confiscated from school kids by the fanatical anti-1st Amendment liberal establishment.

Law enforcement is just So factual
We need feelings based law making and law enforcing instead

Please allow me to channel one of my favorite Christian pastors: Mike Huckabee who spawned Dried up Frigid Sarah Saharah Sanders

5500-1530029586-35b8e2d10ed1a9241832e31083965102.jpg

Do you work at Time Magazine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible
Jesus replies with a story:

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."
— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible
It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?
I am an old school Bill Buckley/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican. I attend church at least twice a week, and am a member of a Pentacostal church. I was raised Roman Catholic. I also started two non-profits which have cared for many hundreds of people in my local community.

I have currently begun to focus some of my efforts in getting some homeless people off the street for good.

What have you done, dipshit?

We are trying to keep illegals off our streets for good,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?
I am an old school Bill Buckley/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican. I attend church at least twice a week, and am a member of a Pentacostal church. I was raised Roman Catholic. I also started two non-profits which have cared for many hundreds of people in my local community.

I have currently begun to focus some of my efforts in getting some homeless people off the street for good.

Then do it the right way: e-verify. Turn back at the border and the airport. Do not run gulags for children.

Then do it the right way: e-verify. Turn back at the border and the airport. Do not run gulags for children.
Your filthy party has voted down E-verify every time it has come up for a vote.

You have to wonder how many read the article. It says that he started in 2007 and he quit work there a few years ago. So I have to ask what does this have to do with Trump? Perhaps it points to a fact that some can not read? Or does it instead point to an unreasoning hate?
You be the judge.
Auditioning for the coming job openings at the new Trump/Pence MAGA program?

Great fit for Kommando @ Koncentration Kamps

You pass with flying colors - white - white - and more white

Nobody is running gulags for children, grow up drama queen.

If illegals have Constitution provisions then we assume All illegals can vote

A Janitor Preserves the Seized Belongings of Migrants

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

35516897_10106173312559001_6421879841653522432_n.jpg

And once again WE SEE STUPID being selective! "ICE"???? this was ONE guy! ONE agent. NOT ICE.... NOT all... ONE!
YET idiots like Starkey take ONE stupid AGENT and make it the rule!

How many times are we going to believe EXAGGERATED crap like this?

A) Trump nor 90+million people like me who are or have relatives that were "LEGAL" immigrants are NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT! We are against people who sneak in and illegally
cross the border. Why is that concept so hard to comprehend Starkey?
B) Starkey.... how about me just walking into your house? Did you invite me? NO.... I just decided to walk in. Now what would you do?
C) Starkey... how about YOU with no compulsions against "ILLEGAL immigrants" crossing the border... why don't you just walk into the local bank and take some money?

All of the above are examples of people breaking the laws of a country, a person a business.

This is hard for people like Starkey to comprehend but neither Trump, nor me or 90 million like us are ANTI_IMMIGRANT!
The obvious truth is Starkey and his ilk are against all laws. They are anarchists. They want to tear down. Destroy. Not build!

Forum List

Back