Now we start seeing ICE on stupid: they are confiscating:

Wow, you know the left are desperate when they pretend to be Christians and pretend to care about Christians.

Not quite finished, frankeneinster. theHawk continues to make foolish statements, which really apply to the Alt Right. Maxdeath foolishly thinks he sets the ground rules, and when he does, he gets nailed by JBVM and others. Read the article, Maxdeath, carefully, and slowly if necessary to comprehend just what the C&PB does. You celarly do not understand. Yes, you squirm all the time, and even as you pound your chest, your foot is tapping in fear.

Don't mess with the children, because Real America will get the govt perps who pretend they are acting appropriately.

Last edited:
Not quite finished, frankeneinster. theHawk continues to make foolish statements, which really apply to the Alt Right. Maxdeath foolishly thinks he sets the ground rules, and when he does, he gets nailed by JBVM and others. Read the article, Maxdeath, carefully, and slowly if necessary to comprehend just what the C&PB does. You celarly do not understand. Yes, you squirm all the time, and even as you pound your chest, your foot is tapping in fear.

Don't mess with the children, because Real America will get the govt perps who pretend they are acting appropriately.
Little fellow you be crazy. All you have shown is a janitor has things taken from people under past administrations.
Do you want to bring up that Washington had slaves so that proves all whites have slaves? You are still a foolish child.

A Janitor Preserves the Seized Belongings of Migrants

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

35516897_10106173312559001_6421879841653522432_n.jpg
fIRST IT WAS FALSE NEWS NOW FALSE PICTURES

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible
Jesus replies with a story:

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."
— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible
Luke 10:38 ,when. A liberal pissed you off it's war..

Photographs by a janitor? The stuff seems too carefully arranged and well photographed to be taken by a janitor with a cell phone. Go ahead and be hysterical about it lefties if it makes you feel good.

Because janitors are too stupid to arrange things into rows, or to push a button on a touch screen?

A Janitor Preserves the Seized Belongings of Migrants

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

35516897_10106173312559001_6421879841653522432_n.jpg

Hate to tell you this dipshit but when you are arrested everything you have on you is confiscated.

Doesn't matter what it is, its confiscated. If you are in a jail everything confiscated is taken to property and put in large canvas bags with your name on it. You pick it up when you are released.

As for these so called asylum seekers and illegals?? Neither I nor anyone else gives a shit.

Maxdeath can deny and cry and sigh all you want, but the janitor is simply a snap shot of the lousy C&PB protocols.

The janitor's worth is that the images demonize the Trumpian behavior against the immigrants.

What Maxdeath cannot understand that such images continue to build the growing majority against Trump's anti-immigrant policy.

The Alt Right and the Far Right seemingly have come to the point that they do not know what they are talking about, or where they are coming from, or where they are going. They don't live in reality.

The wish and feelz but nothing changes for them.

Boy are you an idiot.

Most Americans approve of Trumps immigration policies because most Americans want all illegals booted out of the country.

Try again dumbass. LOL

Maxdeath can deny and cry and sigh all you want, but the janitor is simply a snap shot of the lousy C&PB protocols.

The janitor's worth is that the images demonize the Trumpian behavior against the immigrants.

What Maxdeath cannot understand that such images continue to build the growing majority against Trump's anti-immigrant policy.

The Alt Right and the Far Right seemingly have come to the point that they do not know what they are talking about, or where they are coming from, or where they are going. They don't live in reality.

I take that back jokey you are not crazy you are dillusional. You keep claiming it is Trump Trump Trump. The article says the janitor quit before Trump was elected. What is so hard to understand. I have a dog that would probably understand.
You keep trying to make a connection for an article that is not there. I realize that they dumbed down schools because of Barbra Bushs "no child left behind" but seriously anyone should be able to look at the dates and see they don't match up with the way you are trying to force them.
If you could show me that he found more stuff in 2016-2017 then I would say it is still going on. If you could show me that he saw this stuff taken from someone at a border crossing and he did not see it taken from someone who illegally entered the counrtry then I would congratulate you for bringing this up. If you were pointing out that look at how bad 44 or Bush or Clinton was. I would agree. But you have no evidence pointing to Trump.
I will put this another way. If you are driving the speed limit and three cars pass you. Should the police pull you over because he saw others speeding? What you have is at best is what is called circumstantial evidence.
You keep trying to call me alt right. Not even close but hey if it makes things easier for you then have at it. Democrats use things like racist and alt right because it tends to dehumanize people in their eyes and make it easier for them to feel better about attacking someone and they know those types of claims are hard to counter. So go ahead use the playbook all you want.
As has been pointed out by more then one person on here you are in the wrong.

Claudette, you are not in charge of anything: run along.
Items can be inventoried and returned to asylum seekers: they are not criminals. 75% of America cares, Claudette, even if you don't. You are in the small minority on this.

The alt right and nativistic and ethnocentric haters need to do some reading, because they don't sound educated about the issue at all. People are concerned, yes, that immigrants are protected from the state and that immigration is done properly.

1. 75 Percent of Americans Say Immigration Is Good for Country ...
    www.nytimes.com/2018/06/23/us/immigration-polls...
    Several new polls shed light on attitudes toward immigration, including a partisan divide over President Trump’s family separation policy.
  2. Immigration | Gallup Historical Trends
    news.gallup.com/poll/1660/immigration.aspx
    In your view, should immigration be kept at its present level, increased or decreased? On the whole, do you think immigration is a good thing or a bad thing for this country today?
  3. Americans' views of immigrants marked by widening partisan ...
    www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/15/americans-views...
    Trump voters want to build the wall, but are more divided on other immigration questions. ... It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, ...
  4. In U.S., Worry About Illegal Immigration Steady
    news.gallup.com/poll/206681/worry-illegal-immigration...
    About six in 10 Americans worry about illegal immigration, similar to recent years but down from 2006-2011 due to declines among Democrats and independents.

I now understand why you chose Snydly Whiplash as your avatar. He always was the bad guy who lost in the end.
You still fail to understand that you have nothing. Your hatred has blinded you to the point of mania.

Forum List

Back