🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NPR gets busted again running cover for the Biden syndicate

So, a book review said discredited..a book review. Not a news show...just some commentary by an editor. In effect, it walks back claims that this was discredited by intelligence agencies formally..I note that it does NOT walk back the allegation that it had been investigated and discredited by news organizations..guess you missed that part?
Not quite as big a deal as you fools are making it..but I guess spinning straw into media gold is what you do, right?

LOL!
twitchy.com
---a pretty good description of many of the members here!

National Public Radio has corrected an online article that falsely asserted that documents from first son Hunter Biden’s laptop had been “discredited by U.S. intelligence.”
A book review of Hunter Biden’s memoir “Beautiful Things” initially dismissed the documents first reported in October by The Post.
“The laptop story was discredited by US intelligence and independent investigations by news organizations,” the book review by Ron Elving, senior editor of the publicly funded media organization, initially claimed.

The correction on the Thursday article now says, “A previous version of this story said US intelligence had discredited the laptop story. US intelligence officials have not made a statement to that effect.”

..NPR is anti-white/anti-cop/etc big time..I used to listen to it because it was the only talk radio I could get
....it would talk about the POOR, oppressed:
Chinese
LGTBQORIURYEYWYWYWYWYYWE
blacks
etc
....so I stopped listening for a year or so---and then turned it on---the immediate story was how the WHITES committed LEGAL--yes that's the word they used !!! ---Legal discrimination, by building their own PRIVATE pool!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahah

..NPR is anti-white/anti-cop/etc big time..I used to listen to it because it was the only talk radio I could get
Chinese
LGTBQORIURYEYWYWYWYWYYWE
blacks
etc
....so I stopped listening for a year or so---and then turned it on---the immediate story was how the WHITES committed LEGAL--yes that's the word they used !!! ---Legal discrimination, by building their own PRIVATE pool!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahah

Chinese
LGTBQORIURYEYWYWYWYWYYWE
blacks
etc
hahahhahahahahah

From 2013 but makes sense for today:

But, with the onset of “Reaganomics” 33 years ago, federal funding to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting has been slashed.

As a result, public broadcasting institutions now rely more and more on corporate and billionaire cash to operate, which is probably why PBS and NPR now filter what they play on their airwaves, so that they don’t anger their wealthy backers.

Now look at this bombshell:

NPR Admits They are Funded by the Chinese Communist Party:

Chinese
LGTBQORIURYEYWYWYWYWYYWE
blacks
etc
hahahhahahahahah

From 2013 but makes sense for today:

But, with the onset of “Reaganomics” 33 years ago, federal funding to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting has been slashed.

As a result, public broadcasting institutions now rely more and more on corporate and billionaire cash to operate, which is probably why PBS and NPR now filter what they play on their airwaves, so that they don’t anger their wealthy backers.

Now look at this bombshell:

NPR Admits They are Funded by the Chinese Communist Party:

yes--yes--that's the other thing--they get tax payer $$$$ for their bigotry and hate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did a “book review” become synonymous with Intelligence gathering? More importantly, why are taxpayers funding this shot at NPR? Can’t we find better use of our tax dollars? Christ, everyone has a phone and access to create podcasts and channels and radio stations. There is no need for the taxpayer to be funding state-run media in 2021.

When did a “book review” become synonymous with Intelligence gathering? More importantly, why are taxpayers funding this shot at NPR? Can’t we find better use of our tax dollars? Christ, everyone has a phone and access to create podcasts and channels and radio stations. There is no need for the taxpayer to be funding state-run media in 2021.
..especially when we are in HUGE debt!!!!

Ooooo. Super secret Hunter Biden stories everywhere. Hunter, immigrant caravans, cancel culture. You guys really have some outrage issues.

hunter-hair.jpg.optimal.jpg

I actually wish there was a way where we can pick where our tax dollars go and what we are funding exactly. There are many things I don't want to fund but have no choice. The gov pretty much just robs us off our money and do with it whatever they want.

Ooooo. Super secret Hunter Biden stories everywhere. Hunter, immigrant caravans, cancel culture. You guys really have some outrage issues.
If you aren't outraged by all the lies, dishonesty and illegalities all around in the Biden era then you must be in a coma or dead inside.

You can't post while in a coma so we'll mark you down as dead inside and incapable of moral rationality.
While on the express lane to Hell you can't be bothered to give a damn.

This called adding insult to injury by CBS and NPR

They knew all along that the laptop belonged to biden but chose to hide it from the voters

now with old joe in office they feel safe to tell the truth

If you aren't outraged by all the lies, dishonesty and illegalities all around in the Biden era then you must be in a coma or dead inside.

You can't post while in a coma so we'll mark you down as dead inside and incapable of moral rationality.
While on the express lane to Hell you can't be bothered to give a damn.
Stock market is at an all time high. Unemployment plummeting. Yea. A real hell. Why are you rooting against America? Either you’re a Russian troll or an American troll.

Stock market is at an all time high. Unemployment plummeting.
Biden is adding trillions to the national debt

it may be helping the short term economy but the long term consequences are not good

Stock market is at an all time high. Unemployment plummeting.

it may be helping the short term economy but the long term consequences are not good

We really need to get off the Rothchild banking system to begin with. We are nothing more then debt slaves no matter what we do with this rigged system. It is based on debt.

The border is all effed up thanks to Dementia Joe. Generations to come saddled with Joe's debt.
Cancel culture out of control. Joe is sticking his nose in baseball's business in order to
make it easy to cheat when voting. Covid policies are contradictory and confused. Etc.

Forum List

Back