🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA gives bada** response to media fueled women's march

Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more needs to be said. To bad so sad.

The time for Civil War is coming and the sooner the better.

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more neeThey are anti-government & preach hatredc of government in order to sell guns fds to be said. To bad so sad.

The NRA are assholes. They talk about Farrakhan who most people do not folloiw or agree with. Lets look at some NRA funders & supporters like the KKK.

This video only emphasezes how the NRA believes black people should know their place & STFU.

Well, NRA. Fuck you & the red neck racist fucks that support your sad organization.

The NRA is anti-American. They promote hate. They promote anti-government sentiment in order to sell guns.

This video is the fucking dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Moron....the NRA helped trained free blacks in how to use guns to fight off the democrat klan....moron.

The NRA promotes gun ownership for all people.....and blacks and women are the biggest growth sector in gun ownership.

Well, NRA. Fuck you & the red neck racist fucks that support your sad organization.

The NRA is anti-American. They promote hate. They promote anti-government sentiment in order to sell guns.

You never looked into a mirror then. Your tirade is as stupid as it gets, you can't even begin to back it up. The hate is all yours.

The NRA has always put fear of government into the empty heads of gun nuts everywhere.

George HW Bush resigned is lifetime membership in the NRA because of that reason.

The NRA went from an organization about gun safety & education to a political arm of the gun industry., Duping assholes like you every freakin day.

Dip shit....they still train police officers and civilians in gun safety.....I just went through NRa safety training a few years ago.......moron.

Boom!! They said it all no more neeThey are anti-government & preach hatredc of government in order to sell guns fds to be said. To bad so sad.

The NRA are assholes. They talk about Farrakhan who most people do not folloiw or agree with. Lets look at some NRA funders & supporters like the KKK.

This video only emphasezes how the NRA believes black people should know their place & STFU.

Starting off with a logical fallacy. Well done.

Any organization that does not screen its members will have some bad actors. As you say, lets look at some DNC supporters shall we?

Have you not heard of Colion Noir, the top NRA spokesman? He's black you idiot.

The NRA does not sell firearms. Show me where I can buy a gun from the NRA. Not going to happen.

Supporting any part of the bill of rights is anti-American eh? You go with that.

You were saying something about dumb...

Look dickweed,. the video has a fit about one guy. So don't blame me because of what your dear NRA started.
The asshole NRA calls Sharpton a terrorist because he supposedly calls for violence. (Something your orange buddy did). Al Shapotin fights for racial equality. The NRA hates that. They want you to fear black people. So you go ahead & point our a black NRA guy. It doesn't work or save the racist tone of the NRA video.

The NRA sells guns. They don't have a store or such. They sell guns by fear mongering the feeble minded fools like you. " OMG OMG better arm yourself because the government is taking away your rights!!!! OMG OMG ONG" And you dipsticks run to the gun store.
'It is too fucking funny watching you idiots defend an Anti-American organization like the NRA>

Sharpton incited the burning of a Jewish store where people died, and also had to pay money for slandering an innocent man...moron.

Any organization that does not screen its members will have some bad actors. As you say, lets look at some DNC supporters shall we?

The NRA does not sell firearms. Show me where I can buy a gun from the NRA. Not going to happen.

Supporting any part of the bill of rights is anti-American eh? You go with that.

Look dickweed,. the video has a fit about one guy. So don't blame me because of what your dear NRA started.
The asshole NRA calls Sharpton a terrorist because he supposedly calls for violence. (Something your orange buddy did). Al Shapotin fights for racial equality. The NRA hates that. They want you to fear black people. So you go ahead & point our a black NRA guy. It doesn't work or save the racist tone of the NRA video.

The NRA sells guns. They don't have a store or such. They sell guns by fear mongering the feeble minded fools like you. " OMG OMG better arm yourself because the government is taking away your rights!!!! OMG OMG ONG" And you dipsticks run to the gun store.
'It is too fucking funny watching you idiots defend an Anti-American organization like the NRA>

Sharpton incited the burning of a Jewish store where people died, and also had to pay money for slandering an innocent man...moron.

Trump incited attacks of Muslims across this country.

Trump had to pay money for cheating students. You love Trump.

You assholes hate Sharpton because he fights for race equality. You fight for white supremacy.

You assholes hate Sharpton because he fights for race equality. You fight for white supremacy.
How did Trump incite any attacks against anyone except the putrid assholes that tried to shut down his right to speak? Sharpton lives by inciting racial tension, failure go along with it is white supremacy in your mind?

John Lott makes an interesting point....why did they need private security....armed with guns, when the police were already there....

At The Hill: Media shows its true colors on guns at women’s march - Crime Prevention Research Center

Gun control advocates keep claiming that guns are only used to kill people and that people should just rely on the police to protect them.

But gun controllers’ actions keep showing that they don’t believe that. When it comes to their safety, they understand that guns save lives. Guns are for them, not the untrusted, unwashed masses.

Over the weekend, Women’s March leaders, such as co-president Linda Sarsour, were walking around with private armed security.

Given that local police were already present at the demonstration, one wonders why couldn’t police provide sufficient protection?

After all, the police were just yards away, not a phone call and an eight to 10 minutes’ wait for officers to arrive.

Of course, Michael Bloomberg and the executives at his Everytown for Gun Safety don’t go anywhere without their security details.

The Women’s March participants carried signs such as “Real men don’t need guns” or “Loaded guns under beds are bad,” but their actions presumably imply that at least women need guns for protection when they are out in public.

The media gives extensive negative news coverage to conservatives who are caught engaging in extramarital affairs because of the family values hypocrisy angle. The hypocrisy is said to be what makes the story newsworthy, but one will search in vain to see any of the mainstream media pointing to this hypocrisy by gun control advocates.

This hypocrisy is nothing new.

Gun control advocates from politicians such as former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley to Media Matters’s David Brock to celebrities such as Rosie O’Donnell have all criticized gun ownership for others while they have guns being used to protect themselves.

It is understandable that gun control advocates want to protect themselves, but they aren’t the people really at risk.

Thanks for making my point for me. Precious.

An insult to morons everywhere...

John Lott makes an interesting point....why did they need private security....armed with guns, when the police were already there....

At The Hill: Media shows its true colors on guns at women’s march - Crime Prevention Research Center

Gun control advocates keep claiming that guns are only used to kill people and that people should just rely on the police to protect them.

But gun controllers’ actions keep showing that they don’t believe that. When it comes to their safety, they understand that guns save lives. Guns are for them, not the untrusted, unwashed masses.

Over the weekend, Women’s March leaders, such as co-president Linda Sarsour, were walking around with private armed security.

Given that local police were already present at the demonstration, one wonders why couldn’t police provide sufficient protection?

After all, the police were just yards away, not a phone call and an eight to 10 minutes’ wait for officers to arrive.

Of course, Michael Bloomberg and the executives at his Everytown for Gun Safety don’t go anywhere without their security details.

The Women’s March participants carried signs such as “Real men don’t need guns” or “Loaded guns under beds are bad,” but their actions presumably imply that at least women need guns for protection when they are out in public.

The media gives extensive negative news coverage to conservatives who are caught engaging in extramarital affairs because of the family values hypocrisy angle. The hypocrisy is said to be what makes the story newsworthy, but one will search in vain to see any of the mainstream media pointing to this hypocrisy by gun control advocates.

Gun control advocates from politicians such as former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley to Media Matters’s David Brock to celebrities such as Rosie O’Donnell have all criticized gun ownership for others while they have guns being used to protect themselves.

It is understandable that gun control advocates want to protect themselves, but they aren’t the people really at risk.

Funny chit. Guns in the hands of trainer professionals is not the same as you buying a gun & getting a permit.

How did Trump incite any attacks against anyone except the putrid assholes that tried to shut down his right to speak? Sharpton lives by inciting racial tension, failure go along with it is white supremacy in your mind?
What happened to free speech? You say it is OK to commit violence on those who spreak about simething that you disagree?

Really? This is what your love for Agent Orange gets you?

What happened to free speech? You say it is OK to commit violence on those who spreak about simething that you disagree?

Really? This is what your love for Agent Orange gets you?
Again, child. Free speech isn't shutting down others. You have the mind of the 3 year old.

Funny chit. Guns in the hands of trainer professionals is not the same as you buying a gun & getting a permit.
Don't need a permit to buy a gun in most states. You feel quite free to exercise for 1st amendment rights with zero critical thinking skills. So don't be so quick to pass judgment.

You missed the point dipshit.......they had police there......so according to morons like you there was no need for anyone else to have a gun......they also don't believe in a need for guns anywhere else...they believe in gun free zones...yet, they hired professional gunmen to protect them......

Again, why didn't they just declare the march a gun free zone?

You missed the point dipshit.......they had police there......so according to morons like you there was no need for anyone else to have a gun......they also don't believe in a need for guns anywhere else...they believe in gun free zones...yet, they hired professional gunmen to protect them......

The additional security were trained securirty.

I know your point., You have a tissy fit everytimre a liberal hires armed protection.

You assholes will never get it.

Its not about guns. It is about morons running around with loaded weapons thinking they know how to properly use them. It is about easy access for criminals to get them. Its about putting out legal semiautomatiuc rifles with 150 round clips.

Its about the idea you idiots can not have any gun laws that would help reduce gun violence. My God, you fuicking morons even voted to let crazy people own guns. You voted to allow loaded guns in bars.

This is the God damn problem. You & the NRA are twins. "OMG OMG OMG I can't carry a loaded gun into the kindergarten class. "

I know your point., You have a tissy fit everytimre a liberal hires armed protection.

Its not about guns. It is about morons running around with loaded weapons thinking they know how to properly use them. It is about easy access for criminals to get them. Its about putting out legal semiautomatiuc rifles with 150 round clips.

Its about the idea you idiots can not have any gun laws that would help reduce gun violence. My God, you fuicking morons even voted to let crazy people own guns. You voted to allow loaded guns in bars.

This is the God damn problem. You & the NRA are twins. "OMG OMG OMG I can't carry a loaded gun into the kindergarten class. "

Nothing in your above post is remotely accurate, or true....

It is about morons running around with loaded weapons thinking they know how to properly use them.

Reality shows you don't know what you are talking about....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

-------------------------------------

It is about easy access for criminals to get them.

There isn't easy access...when you are a criminal you simply break the law. They break all the laws we currently have and will break all the new laws you want.

The problem isn't gun control laws...the problem is not locking up violent gun criminals for 30 years......why do you refuse to do that...the actual thing that will lower our low gun violence rate?

God, you fuicking morons even voted to let crazy people own guns.

Shit for brains...you have seen this before...the NRA was one out of 25 organizations...and not even the largest of the organizations......

you have no clue what you are talking about.....but keep pulling answers out of your ass....

The ACLU fought taking Rights away from people without due process.....moron...

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

And that gun free zone in Sandy Hook...the exact law you want......how did that work out for those actual Kindergarten kids?

Forum List

Back