🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA gives bada** response to media fueled women's march

Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more neeThey are anti-government & preach hatredc of government in order to sell guns fds to be said. To bad so sad.

The NRA are assholes. They talk about Farrakhan who most people do not folloiw or agree with. Lets look at some NRA funders & supporters like the KKK.

This video only emphasezes how the NRA believes black people should know their place & STFU.

Well, NRA. Fuck you & the red neck racist fucks that support your sad organization.

The NRA is anti-American. They promote hate. They promote anti-government sentiment in order to sell guns.

This video is the fucking dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Starting off with a logical fallacy. Well done.

Any organization that does not screen its members will have some bad actors. As you say, lets look at some DNC supporters shall we?

Have you not heard of Colion Noir, the top NRA spokesman? He's black you idiot.

The NRA does not sell firearms. Show me where I can buy a gun from the NRA. Not going to happen.

Supporting any part of the bill of rights is anti-American eh? You go with that.

You were saying something about dumb...

Look dickweed,. the video has a fit about one guy. So don't blame me because of what your dear NRA started.
The asshole NRA calls Sharpton a terrorist because he supposedly calls for violence. (Something your orange buddy did). Al Shapotin fights for racial equality. The NRA hates that. They want you to fear black people. So you go ahead & point our a black NRA guy. It doesn't work or save the racist tone of the NRA video.

The NRA sells guns. They don't have a store or such. They sell guns by fear mongering the feeble minded fools like you. " OMG OMG better arm yourself because the government is taking away your rights!!!! OMG OMG ONG" And you dipsticks run to the gun store.
'It is too fucking funny watching you idiots defend an Anti-American organization like the NRA>

Well, NRA. Fuck you & the red neck racist fucks that support your sad organization.

The NRA is anti-American. They promote hate. They promote anti-government sentiment in order to sell guns.

You never looked into a mirror then. Your tirade is as stupid as it gets, you can't even begin to back it up. The hate is all yours.

The NRA has always put fear of government into the empty heads of gun nuts everywhere.

George HW Bush resigned is lifetime membership in the NRA because of that reason.

The NRA went from an organization about gun safety & education to a political arm of the gun industry., Duping assholes like you every freakin day.
The empty head is all yours, junior. The NRA is what stands in the way of you lemmings. What HW Bush did or didn't do is as meaningless as a dog fart.

Oh, and the still are in the gun safety/education business. Put some info into that empty noggin of yours.

Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more neeThey are anti-government & preach hatredc of government in order to sell guns fds to be said. To bad so sad.

The NRA are assholes. They talk about Farrakhan who most people do not folloiw or agree with. Lets look at some NRA funders & supporters like the KKK.

This video only emphasezes how the NRA believes black people should know their place & STFU.

Starting off with a logical fallacy. Well done.

Any organization that does not screen its members will have some bad actors. As you say, lets look at some DNC supporters shall we?

Have you not heard of Colion Noir, the top NRA spokesman? He's black you idiot.

The NRA does not sell firearms. Show me where I can buy a gun from the NRA. Not going to happen.

Supporting any part of the bill of rights is anti-American eh? You go with that.

You were saying something about dumb...

Look dickweed,. the video has a fit about one guy. So don't blame me because of what your dear NRA started.
The asshole NRA calls Sharpton a terrorist because he supposedly calls for violence. (Something your orange buddy did). Al Shapotin fights for racial equality. The NRA hates that. They want you to fear black people. So you go ahead & point our a black NRA guy. It doesn't work or save the racist tone of the NRA video.

The NRA sells guns. They don't have a store or such. They sell guns by fear mongering the feeble minded fools like you. " OMG OMG better arm yourself because the government is taking away your rights!!!! OMG OMG ONG" And you dipsticks run to the gun store.
'It is too fucking funny watching you idiots defend an Anti-American organization like the NRA>
The NRA doesn't sell guns, Sharpton is a race baiter and violence enabler. Trying to pin it on your bogeymen is lame.

You never looked into a mirror then. Your tirade is as stupid as it gets, you can't even begin to back it up. The hate is all yours.

The NRA has always put fear of government into the empty heads of gun nuts everywhere.

George HW Bush resigned is lifetime membership in the NRA because of that reason.

The NRA went from an organization about gun safety & education to a political arm of the gun industry., Duping assholes like you every freakin day.
The empty head is all yours, junior. The NRA is what stands in the way of you lemmings. What HW Bush did or didn't do is as meaningless as a dog fart.

Oh, and the still are in the gun safety/education business. Put some info into that empty noggin of yours.

Yea right. You keep being the duped fool we all know you to be.

George HW Bush resigned his mermbership whn the NRA asshole La Pierre called federal agents bootjack thugs. La Pierre is still the same asshole spreading the same anti-government sentiment. If you love the NRA, you don't love our country. Plain & simple.

blob:NRATV

upload_2017-7-17_7-34-35.png

George HW Bush resigned his mermbership whn the NRA asshole La Pierre called federal agents bootjack thugs. La Pierre is still the same asshole spreading the same anti-government sentiment. If you love the NRA, you don't love our country. Plain & simple.
They did act like thugs at Waco. Lost how many kids? Put your ass where your mouth is and go to a NRA meeting and pop off.

For the record, so-called feminists today are absolutely vicious toward any woman who does not buy into the monolithic "I'm-a-perpetual-victim" mentality. Yeah...that's "feminism". :rolleyes-41:

They have been that way since the fem Nazis took over in the sixties.
I was fourteen at the time protesting in Downtown Denver for women's rights not to be property but part of the equal marriage team, not put on a pedestal and treated like an object.
Fem nazis got in my face and yelled extremely hateful things about men, burning bras, don't get married or have babies.
I thought burning bras?
What! They want us to have our boobs hanging to our waist when we get old?
They have always been vicious right from the start.
They managed to drop most of the women's participation from that movement.

For the record, so-called feminists today are absolutely vicious toward any woman who does not buy into the monolithic "I'm-a-perpetual-victim" mentality. Yeah...that's "feminism". :rolleyes-41:

I was fourteen at the time protesting in Downtown Denver for women's rights not to be property but part of the equal marriage team, not put on a pedestal and treated like an object.
Fem nazis got in my face and yelled extremely hateful things about men, burning bras, don't get married or have babies.
I thought burning bras?
Yep, I remember the era. There was a legitimate beef, women were treated as sex objects. Well, if they looked good enough. But a vocal minority went too far, everything male was bad. There are still plenty of of those types around though.

The NRA is helping women get armed and trained. No way would I go anywhere without a gun if I was a woman. It's the great equalizer.

It's the left who are anti government.

I thought burning bras?
Yep, I remember the era. There was a legitimate beef, women were treated as sex objects. Well, if they looked good enough. But a vocal minority went too far, everything male was bad. There are still plenty of of those types around though.

The NRA is helping women get armed and trained. No way would I go anywhere without a gun if I was a woman. It's the great equalizer.

Look at the overall outcome of their hatred.
Men had nice mens clubs where they could meet and be men, to be able to socialize.
It's been reduced to man caves = caveman.

No, they are anti limited government. They are all over that authoritarian dictatorship model of government though.

I thought burning bras?

Men had nice mens clubs where they could meet and be men, to be able to socialize.
Well, my house is a mancave. I meet a lot of single dudes that just can't deal with it anymore.

No, they are anti limited government. They are all over that authoritarian dictatorship model of government though.

When they ignore the restrictions put on the federal government by our Constitution and systematically dismantle our bill of rights by passing unconstitutional bills to be shot down or accepted by the Supreme Court for over a hundred years, that's anti government. :)

When they ignore the restrictions put on the federal government by our Constitution and systematically dismantle our bill of rights by passing unconstitutional bills to be shot down or accepted by the Supreme Court for over a hundred years, that's anti government. :)

Nope that's pro authoritarian government. Take a look, everything they are against is a LIMITATION on government. They are all in favor of an all powerful government. Simple minded people usually are. Totalitarian governments don't require you to think. And thinking makes their brains hurt.

I thought burning bras?

Well, my house is a mancave. I meet a lot of single dudes that just can't deal with it anymore.

Listen to yourself.
It's your house , your home ,not reduced to a hole in a mountain. :)

When they ignore the restrictions put on the federal government by our Constitution and systematically dismantle our bill of rights by passing unconstitutional bills to be shot down or accepted by the Supreme Court for over a hundred years, that's anti

Nope that's pro authoritarian government. Take a look, everything they are against is a LIMITATION on government. They are all in favor of an all powerful government. Simple minded people usually are. Totalitarian governments don't require you to think. And thinking makes their brains hurt.

Yes they are pro authoritarian government and Anti- Constitutionalist.

George HW Bush resigned his membership when the NRA asshole La Pierre called federal agents bootjack thugs. La Pierre is still the same asshole spreading the same anti-government sentiment. If you love the NRA, you don't love our country. Plain & simple.
They did act like thugs at Waco. Lost how many kids? Put your ass where your mouth is and go to a NRA meeting and pop off.
I guess you mistakenly think NRA members are tough guys. Funny Chit.

So, the government had a legal search warrant & when they went to search the compound, 4 law enforcement officers were shot & killed.

And you defend those people?

My God, if it were black people who killed those officers, you'd be calling to nuke them.

But, because they had guns, you love those people.

The residents started it, they started the fire. Yet you worship them.

After the deaths of those children, Your dear NRA used it to raise funds. Nothing like dead children to ramp up your donations.

George HW Bush resigned his membership when the NRA asshole La Pierre called federal agents bootjack thugs. La Pierre is still the same asshole spreading the same anti-government sentiment. If you love the NRA, you don't love our country. Plain & simple.
I guess you mistakenly think NRA members are tough guys. Funny Chit.

So, the government had a legal search warrant & when they went to search the compound, 4 law enforcement officers were shot & killed.

And you defend those people?

My God, if it were black people who killed those officers, you'd be calling to nuke them.

But, because they had guns, you love those people.

The residents started it, they started the fire. Yet you worship them.

After the deaths of those children, Your dear NRA used it to raise funds. Nothing like dead children to ramp up your donations.
Nothing you said is true. Plus you mixed up the NRA and the FBI. They could have nabbed Koresch going into town. They were nut cases with a bunch of kids, if it happened during this administration the left would be ballistic. Heavy handed was the wrong move.

Forum List

Back