🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA gives bada** response to media fueled women's march

I once had a boss who told me what NRA stands for. Nation`s Real Assholes. They work for criminals , crazies and terrorists but it`s cowardly white guys and gun manufacturers that bankroll public enemy #1.

That's funny. It sounds like your boss is the kind of brainless twit who fights to get violent felons released from prison so they can continue their assaults on the innocent. Something the NRA fights against. Your boss must have been a real stupid moron. Kind of like you.
With the help of the gun/criminal lobby, that released felon will be armed within 24 hours of his release. Perhaps he wouldn`t have been a felon at all it wasn`t for the gun that put him behind bars in the first place. Nation`s Real Assholes use money and intimidation tactics to control Congress. They use your stupidity to control you.

Nope. That's the progressives and the ACLU who are fighting for the rights of criminals near you! Take a look at everything you have said and reverse it. The NRA wants those people in prison forever, and you asshats don't. Thus it is YOU who are aiding and abetting violent crime. Not the NRA. Wear your "I'm a stupid moron hat" with pride dude. It takes a special kind of stupid to sink to your level.
There's that "telling people what they think and want" again......:lol: SSDD

because they are hypocritical little bitches, that's why
the NRA is the most moderate gun rights group out there. If the 2A community wanted anything to happen to them, they would already be ventilated, period.
I wonder why they perceive a need to have armed guards. That's not cheap. Perhaps you can help explain why they felt the need for that expense.

The truth is....they are irrational to begin with.....the political violence is all from their side of the aisle....so they don't have anything to fear....except maybe for a muslim terrorist who hates women....
So you don't believe they needed armed guards.

Not really.....except you never know about muslim terrorists.....they might attack them because they are women.....unless you think a bernie sanders supporter would shoot them....or a black lives matter supporter would shoot them....

"Not really"....way to be so sure. :rofl:

Yeah.....not really, because you have to take into account left wing violence.......and Muslim terrorism.........you guys are violent and dangerous...you have murdered police officers and tried to murder Trump....and tried to murder an entire baseball team of republicans........

I once had a boss who told me what NRA stands for. Nation`s Real Assholes. They work for criminals , crazies and terrorists but it`s cowardly white guys and gun manufacturers that bankroll public enemy #1.

That's funny. It sounds like your boss is the kind of brainless twit who fights to get violent felons released from prison so they can continue their assaults on the innocent. Something the NRA fights against. Your boss must have been a real stupid moron. Kind of like you.
With the help of the gun/criminal lobby, that released felon will be armed within 24 hours of his release. Perhaps he wouldn`t have been a felon at all it wasn`t for the gun that put him behind bars in the first place. Nation`s Real Assholes use money and intimidation tactics to control Congress. They use your stupidity to control you.

The NRA is trying to keep violent felons in California in prison...it is you and the democrat party that is trying to get them back on the streets....here in Illinois, the NRA supports tougher sentencing for gun criminals...the Chicago democrats are fighting to keep prison sentences for violent criminals as short as possible.......

You don't know what you are talking about...the facts, the truth and reality show you are uninformed at best, and a liar at worst...

Nope. That's the progressives and the ACLU who are fighting for the rights of criminals near you! Take a look at everything you have said and reverse it. The NRA wants those people in prison forever, and you asshats don't. Thus it is YOU who are aiding and abetting violent crime. Not the NRA. Wear your "I'm a stupid moron hat" with pride dude. It takes a special kind of stupid to sink to your level.

Hey...genius.....why didn't the anti Civil Rights women at the anti NRA march just declare it a gun free march.....they seem to think that keeps schools safe....

Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more needs to be said. To bad so sad.

Actually, you are an enabler of mass murder and terrorism. That you can't see these atrocities are made easier by the lack of any gun control, a policy of the NRA and people like you, is sad and bad.

Really? Name the one common denominator that had to happen before the Armenian genocide, the Bolshevik pogroms, the Nazi genocide, the Chinese genocide of Tibet, the Chinese genocide of the Chinese during the Cultural Revolution, and the Cambodian genocide, and the Rwandan genocide? They ALL have one thing in common......can you figure it out?

Naaaaah.. You're too stupid to figure it out. You're a government worker.

I'm smart enough to recognize a deflection ^^^ and non sequitur.

I'm smart enough to know that the SLA and the Branch Davidians 2nd A. Rights didn't help them against the LAPD in the former case, and the ATF in the latter.

I wonder how long westwall would survive if he and his toys went up against the full force of the Federal Force. What do you think, westwall, how long?

Hey...genius.....why didn't the anti Civil Rights women at the anti NRA march just declare it a gun free march.....they seem to think that keeps schools safe....
Guns at school...a WONDERFUL idea.

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, you are an enabler of mass murder and terrorism. That you can't see these atrocities are made easier by the lack of any gun control, a policy of the NRA and people like you, is sad and bad.

Really? Name the one common denominator that had to happen before the Armenian genocide, the Bolshevik pogroms, the Nazi genocide, the Chinese genocide of Tibet, the Chinese genocide of the Chinese during the Cultural Revolution, and the Cambodian genocide, and the Rwandan genocide? They ALL have one thing in common......can you figure it out?

I'm smart enough to know that the SLA and the Branch Davidians 2nd A. Rights didn't help them against the LAPD in the former case, and the ATF in the latter.

I wonder how long westwall would survive if he and his toys went up against the full force of the Federal Force. What do you think, westwall, how long?

:eusa_think:

It would save lives..........the gun free school zones...how has that worked out.....?

And you didn't answer the question, coward......if gun free zones work for schools...why didn't they declare the march a gun free zone?

Let's breakdown Westwall's rant:

• Criminals have Rights, review the Bill of Rights you'll see I'm correct
  • Denying Rights and putting persons in prison's forever is evil*
  • Keeping criminals in prison forever is expensive
  • The proliferation of guns in America aids and abets serious violent crime
  • to begin and end a rant with a personal attack is childish and the work of a loser.
* evil in the sense that putting someone in a cage for life as a matter of policy is to ignore Justice. Some are so evil, they deserve the needle, and others need to be put away for decades. But based on their record, not some policy seeking retribution.

Last edited:

• Criminals have Rights, review the Bill of Rights you'll see I correct
  • to begin and end a rant with a personal attack is childish and the work of a loser.
* evil in the sense that putting someone in a cage for life as a matter of policy is to ignore Justice. Some are so evil, they deserve the needle, and others need to be put away for decades. But based on their record, not some policy seeking retribution.

---Yes....all Americans have Rights....even law abiding gun owners...that is why you can't take their guns without due process.

--who said anything about denying Rights...oh yeah..you guys...you want to take Rights away from people who haven't broken the law because you don't like them owning guns....while you want to let actual criminals...who have actually been arrested, tried in a court with a jury, and found guilty....you want to release these violent gun offenders back onto the streets...but lock up law abiding gun owners who haven't used their guns to commit any crime....

--keeping prisoners in jail is cheaper than letting them back on the streets..just ask the families of the people they murder......each criminal on the street causes more costs to society than when they are locked up.......

--guns owned and carried by law abiding Americans are used to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year....saving countless lives as they do this. This fact is from bill Clinton and Barack Obama........

We went from 200 million guns in the 1990s to close to 600 million guns in 2017 with 16 million people carrying guns for self defense......

Gun murder went down 49%

Gun crime went down 75%

Violent crime went down 72%

You do not know what you are talking about...

Arm d Americans stop crime and save lives......

--It is hard to be civil to stupid people like you.

Yes, criminals have rights. But, and this what you hate, so do NORMAL AMERICANS! And we have the RIGHT to DUE PROCESS you arrogant prick. Something that YOU wish to get rid of, which makes you the AUTHORITARIAN ASSHAT!

I hate to break it to ya bub, but you're not even smart enough to get a job as a camp guard. You'll still be mucking out the horse stables.

No, you're not. You think you are but the concepts escape you. You love to trot out these supposed logic fails but it is you who are making them. Not I. Some day, when you evolve you might get there, but probably not in this lifetime. The NRA video response is based on facts. Facts which destroy your memes. That's why you are so vehement in your hysterical denials.

A denial that is pathetic in it's stupidity. But, like I said, you're a government worker so we don't expect much from you.

Yes, criminals have rights. But, and this what you hate, so do NORMAL AMERICANS! And we have the RIGHT to DUE PROCESS you arrogant prick. Something that YOU wish to get rid of, which makes you the AUTHORITARIAN ASSHAT!

I hate to break it to ya bub, but you're not even smart enough to get a job as a camp guard. You'll still be mucking out the horse stables.

Loser ^^^ Your anger is pitiful, but your arrogance leaves no room for pity.

First of all, no where on any post or thread have I denied "due process" in any words or form. To infer I have is wrong; to state I have is a damn lie.

Claiming I want to deny due process in the manner you did is both a damn lie, and a straw man; calling for gun control is nothing more, and nothing less, than a call for legislative action.

You can and should disagree, but in an adult manner and with a reasoned argument. You failed in both, a common event when you lack the words to defend your position.

yeah it is, that way we aren't sitting ducks for any fruit loop with bad intentions

yeah it is, that way we aren't sitting ducks for any fruit loop with bad intentions

And yet every "fruit loop" will be armed and have a list. The difference between a "fruit loop" (FL) and every other student and teacher is the FL wants to die, and the normal human being wants to live.

So your boss was an idiot, too?

First of all, no where on any post or thread have I denied "due process" in any words or form. To infer I have is wrong; to state I have is a damn lie.

Claiming I want to deny due process in the manner you did is both a damn lie, and a straw man; calling for gun control is nothing more, and nothing less, than a call for legislative action.

You can and should disagree, but in an adult manner and with a reasoned argument. You failed in both, a common event when you lack the words to defend your position.

Oh, you've never seen me angry cupcake. That is a sight to behold let me tell you! And yes, you have. You claim that the NRA is only about letting bead guys and nutjobs have guns when it is clear to anyone with a brain, which leaves you out, that ALL the NRA is fighting for is due process for the people caught up in that flagrant violation of civil rights known as the terrorist watch list (that had a couple of Congress critters on it, as well has 170 odd members of DHS) and any of the so called mental health laws that the progressives wanted to pass that abrogated civil rights but did nothing to control the mentally ill.

Your head is so far up your ass that you can't see anything but brown clown boy.

Oh, you've never seen me angry cupcake. That is a sight to behold let me tell you! And yes, you have. You claim that the NRA is only about letting bead guys and nutjobs have guns when it is clear to anyone with a brain, which leaves you out, that ALL the NRA is fighting for is due process for the people caught up in that flagrant violation of civil rights known as the terrorist watch list (that had a couple of Congress critters on it, as well has 170 odd members of DHS) and any of the so called mental health laws that the progressives wanted to pass that abrogated civil rights but did nothing to control the mentally ill.

Your head is so far up your ass that you can't see anything but brown clown boy.

Phew, I need to catch my breath after reading that run-on sentence.

When did the "watch list" enter into my comments about the NRA enabling mass murder and terrorism?

When did mental health enter into the question about the NRA enabling mass murder and terrorism?

When did you decide posting personal attacks was the way to win an argument?

Phew, I need to catch my breath after reading that run-on sentence.

When did the "watch list" enter into my comments about the NRA enabling mass murder and terrorism?

When did mental health enter into the question about the NRA enabling mass murder and terrorism?

When did you decide posting personal attacks was the way to win an argument?

Try to keep up with the subject there pal. As far as the personal attacks, you get what you give.

Forum List

Back