🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA gives bada** response to media fueled women's march

and that march was about 30 "women"....the Shannon watts/bloomberg bimbo types are scared of real American women like Dana Loesh

And the funny thing....these women marching against Civil Rights....marching against owning guns.....had armed body guards protecting them...

I once had a boss who told me what NRA stands for. Nation`s Real Assholes. They work for criminals , crazies and terrorists but it`s cowardly white guys and gun manufacturers that bankroll public enemy #1.

The NRA has made no comment about these "women". You keep imagining things that aren't there, Bodey.
whatchu talkin bout willis

The video is from NRATV youtube channel
Ya got it backwards. These "women" marching Friday and Saturday are, allegedly, protesting that video, among anything else obscure they can imagine.

The NRA has made no statement about these "women" protesting Friday and Saturday.

For the record, so-called feminists today are absolutely vicious toward any woman who does not buy into the monolithic "I'm-a-perpetual-victim" mentality. Yeah...that's "feminism". :rolleyes-41:

I once had a boss who told me what NRA stands for. Nation`s Real Assholes. They work for criminals , crazies and terrorists but it`s cowardly white guys and gun manufacturers that bankroll public enemy #1.

No they work for lawful gun owners.

Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more needs to be said. To bad so sad.

The terrified snowflakes of the NRA are an embarrassment

You do realize those women marchers have armed guards. Can we say hypocrites?

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, you are an enabler of mass murder and terrorism. That you can't see these atrocities are made easier by the lack of any gun control, a policy of the NRA and people like you, is sad and bad.

Actually, you are an enabler of mass murder and terrorism. That you can't see these atrocities are made easier by the lack of any gun control, a policy of the NRA and people like you, is sad and bad.

Oh spare me, we have gun control what you people want are gun bans.

Because your leftist policies have worked so well where you've got control. Every mass shooting occurs in your "gun free zones."

and that march was about 30 "women"....the Shannon watts/bloomberg bimbo types are scared of real American women like Dana Loesh

And the funny thing....these women marching against Civil Rights....marching against owning guns.....had armed body guards protecting them...
I wonder why.
because they are hypocritical little bitches, that's why
the NRA is the most moderate gun rights group out there. If the 2A community wanted anything to happen to them, they would already be ventilated, period.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: RACE WAR IS SUICIDE

Louis Farrakhan: Race War Is Suicide

I wonder why.
the NRA is the most moderate gun rights group out there. If the 2A community wanted anything to happen to them, they would already be ventilated, period.
I wonder why they perceive a need to have armed guards. That's not cheap. Perhaps you can help explain why they felt the need for that expense.

I wonder why.
I wonder why they perceive a need to have armed guards. That's not cheap. Perhaps you can help explain why they felt the need for that expense.
probably cause they assume everyone thinks like them, and will shut down opposing views at first opportunity.

I wonder why.

Why would a bernie sanders supporter should anti NRA protestors? Or, why would a black lives matter sympathizer shoot anti NRA marchers, they only shoot police officers? Those are the only really violent people lately...left wing democrats....

Forum List

Back