🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA gives bada** response to media fueled women's march

and that march was about 30 "women"....the Shannon watts/bloomberg bimbo types are scared of real American women like Dana Loesh

And the funny thing....these women marching against Civil Rights....marching against owning guns.....had armed body guards protecting them...
I wonder why.
because they are hypocritical little bitches, that's why
the NRA is the most moderate gun rights group out there. If the 2A community wanted anything to happen to them, they would already be ventilated, period.
I wonder why they perceive a need to have armed guards. That's not cheap. Perhaps you can help explain why they felt the need for that expense.

The truth is....they are irrational to begin with.....the political violence is all from their side of the aisle....so they don't have anything to fear....except maybe for a muslim terrorist who hates women....

Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more needs to be said. To bad so sad.

Actually, you are an enabler of mass murder and terrorism. That you can't see these atrocities are made easier by the lack of any gun control, a policy of the NRA and people like you, is sad and bad.

And how is that exactly? The NRA fights trains police and civilians in safe gun use, they fight to keep criminals in jail, and they fight for the Civil Rights of Americans.....

How is there a lack of gun control? Ever try to buy a gun? Can a felon buy, own or carry a gun without being arrested and put in prison? Can a dangerously mentally ill indidvidual buy, own or carry a gun?

What is this lack of gun control you talk about....?

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, you are an enabler of mass murder and terrorism. That you can't see these atrocities are made easier by the lack of any gun control, a policy of the NRA and people like you, is sad and bad.

And mass murder.....that would be people like you who create gun free zones...where normal, law abiding gun owners are forced to be unarmed....and where mass public shooters go to murder lots of unarmed people.....

If you actually understood the issue, you would realize that nothing you believe is true, factual or based in reality.....here is the truth...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

And mass murder.....that would be people like you who create gun free zones...where normal, law abiding gun owners are forced to be unarmed....and where mass public shooters go to murder lots of unarmed people.....

If you actually understood the issue, you would realize that nothing you believe is true, factual or based in reality.....here is the truth...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Yawn, I never bother to read anything you post 2aguy. Please accord me the same courtesy and don't read mine.

My opinions will never change, nor will yours.

People who shouldn't will die because of people like you, and that is reprehensible.

and that march was about 30 "women"....the Shannon watts/bloomberg bimbo types are scared of real American women like Dana Loesh

And the funny thing....these women marching against Civil Rights....marching against owning guns.....had armed body guards protecting them...
I wonder why.
the NRA is the most moderate gun rights group out there. If the 2A community wanted anything to happen to them, they would already be ventilated, period.
I wonder why they perceive a need to have armed guards. That's not cheap. Perhaps you can help explain why they felt the need for that expense.

The truth is....they are irrational to begin with.....the political violence is all from their side of the aisle....so they don't have anything to fear....except maybe for a muslim terrorist who hates women....
So you don't believe they needed armed guards.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Yawn, I never bother to read anything you post 2aguy. Please accord me the same courtesy and don't read mine.

People who shouldn't will die because of people like you, and that is reprehensible.

And that shows how dumb you are........you don't want to address facts, truth or reality.....you hate guns and gun owners so you want guns banned......

people die because criminals are not put in jail for long sentences....democrats refuse to lock up violent offenders......Americans use guns to stop violent crime and to save lives 1,500,000 times a year...criminals, in democrat controlled voting districts, murdered 9,616 people in 2015...

Can you tell which number is bigger....? Probably not...

I wonder why.

Not really.....except you never know about muslim terrorists.....they might attack them because they are women.....unless you think a bernie sanders supporter would shoot them....or a black lives matter supporter would shoot them....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

its people like you that are trying to cause bloodshed....do you honestly think that if you fruit loops get your infringement trough congress, that there wont be at least SOME gun owners who refuse to bend over and grease up for that bulshit, and who decide enough is enough? that's pure fantasy. Lets say, hypothetically, you manage to get a mag-cap ban through and one hundredth of one percent of American gun owners decide that was the line in the sand and they decide to say fuck the ballot box, the soap box and the jury box and turn to the cartridge box. That is a few thousand armed people. do you WANT bodies in the street? cuz that's what you fuckers are asking for.

I wonder why.

nope. The NRA are the most MODERATE gun group out there

I once had a boss who told me what NRA stands for. Nation`s Real Assholes. They work for criminals , crazies and terrorists but it`s cowardly white guys and gun manufacturers that bankroll public enemy #1.

That's funny. It sounds like your boss is the kind of brainless twit who fights to get violent felons released from prison so they can continue their assaults on the innocent. Something the NRA fights against. Your boss must have been a real stupid moron. Kind of like you.

Last edited:

The terrified snowflakes of the NRA are an embarrassment

"Snowflakes"? You use words you do not understand.

Really? Name the one common denominator that had to happen before the Armenian genocide, the Bolshevik pogroms, the Nazi genocide, the Chinese genocide of Tibet, the Chinese genocide of the Chinese during the Cultural Revolution, and the Cambodian genocide, and the Rwandan genocide? They ALL have one thing in common......can you figure it out?

Naaaaah.. You're too stupid to figure it out. You're a government worker.

Of course I do. You are a poor, scared victim. But you won't melt, little snowflake. You'll be okay :itsok:

I wonder why.

Because they feel they are the elite, and only the elite should have guns or armed guards. It's a common theme amongst the progressive elite. Guns are for them, but not for the peons. After all.....you can't call them peons, and treat them like shit, when they can fight back. That's why they MUST be disarmed first.

Of course I do. You are a poor, scared victim. But you won't melt, little snowflake. You'll be okay :itsok:

Wrong you nit wit. Learn something,and don't be such an idiot all the time.

I once had a boss who told me what NRA stands for. Nation`s Real Assholes. They work for criminals , crazies and terrorists but it`s cowardly white guys and gun manufacturers that bankroll public enemy #1.

That's funny. It sounds like your boss is the kind of brainless twit who fights to get violent felons released from prison so they can continue their assaults on the innocent. Something the NRA fights against. Your boss must have been a real stupid moron. Kind of like you.
With the help of the gun/criminal lobby, that released felon will be armed within 24 hours of his release. Perhaps he wouldn`t have been a felon at all it wasn`t for the gun that put him behind bars in the first place. Nation`s Real Assholes use money and intimidation tactics to control Congress. They use your stupidity to control you.

Time go give some more money to the NRA. It's the only charitable Organization I give money to. Every time an idiot lefty lies about the NRA, I try to make a donation.

With the help of the gun/criminal lobby, that released felon will be armed within 24 hours of his release. Perhaps he wouldn`t have been a felon at all it wasn`t for the gun that put him behind bars in the first place. Nation`s Real Assholes use money and intimidation tactics to control Congress. They use your stupidity to control you.

Nope. That's the progressives and the ACLU who are fighting for the rights of criminals near you! Take a look at everything you have said and reverse it. The NRA wants those people in prison forever, and you asshats don't. Thus it is YOU who are aiding and abetting violent crime. Not the NRA. Wear your "I'm a stupid moron hat" with pride dude. It takes a special kind of stupid to sink to your level.

I wonder why.

Not really.....except you never know about muslim terrorists.....they might attack them because they are women.....unless you think a bernie sanders supporter would shoot them....or a black lives matter supporter would shoot them....

"Not really"....way to be so sure. :rofl:

Forum List

Back