NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

No, I belong to a group that hires lobbyists to protect my rights.. They do not lobby for gun manufacturers,
Then why doesn't the NRA get upset over you not being able to buy a nuke? Plus all the other arms that you're not allowed to buy? Why does the NRA only care about guns?
Cannons are guns too, and they're definitely arms as well.

Cannons are ordinance, not arms. Look it up.
Under current law, "destructive devices".

Don't Arab-Americans have a 2nd Amendment right to own one?

Multiple people including me keep asking you how they get nuclear material without affecting the rights of other citizens and you keep running and hiding
Why should a suitcase nuke affect other people?

Because fissionable materials are dangerous simply by sitting and existing. They're radioactive. Therefore, their ownership is restricted.
I have a 2nd Amendment right to own one. And maybe I live on a farm far away from people.
where in the constitution does it say you have a right to weapons grade plutonium?
Where does it says that you can’t have a nuke?

Multiple people including me keep asking you how they get nuclear material without affecting the rights of other citizens and you keep running and hiding

Because fissionable materials are dangerous simply by sitting and existing. They're radioactive. Therefore, their ownership is restricted.
I have a 2nd Amendment right to own one. And maybe I live on a farm far away from people.
where in the constitution does it say you have a right to weapons grade plutonium?

Where it says you can keep and bear arms, not ordinance.

Go buy one if you want it... What you can't afford it with your welfare check? Oh well to bad.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

She is arguing that if you admit don't have the right to weapons grade plutonium then you have no right to any gun other than what government decides to allow you to have. Yes, it is that stupid.

Basically, rather than protecting our rights as we mistakenly believe, Taz is informing us that the second amendment is actually a power of government to decide what guns we may or may not have

Don't forget to mention where we're all supposed to be as stupid as Taz and believe there's some direct corollary between firearms and radioactive materials.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It doesn't. The 2nd Amendment covers "Arms", which are personally held weapons. Bombs, missiles, cannons, etc. are "Ordnance" or "Artillery". Conflating the two is a tactic the anti-guns types use.
That is an interesting point, "arms" may have meant that in the 18th century.

It still does mean that. Boe is correct in distinguishing between "arms" and "ordnance".

It doesn't. The 2nd Amendment covers "Arms", which are personally held weapons. Bombs, missiles, cannons, etc. are "Ordnance" or "Artillery". Conflating the two is a tactic the anti-guns types use.

Which is why you have a vehicle to amend the Constitution. 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4. There is no 5/9 in the Constitution
I don't think there is a reason to amend the Constitution.

However, I do find it interesting that certain states accept or don't accept bigger guns which have to be fired from a stand, so there is some leverage left up to the states to decide what is and what is not legal to own.

I'm guessing some states had more trouble with it than others.

Jesus H. Christ, this has devolved into the most ignorant, childish bunch of bullshit I've ever read. And since I've been on this board for years, that's a seriously high bar to clear.

I'm withdrawing your right to answer questions again since you're ignoring every question you're asked, but to repeat. Explain how you get nukes without affecting the rights of other citizens to not do things like die of radiation poisoning.

You threw out having a large enough farm as if that explained where you'd get the radioactive material and how you'd store and utilize it

weapons are ordinance, I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

She only thinks she's clever because she's so incredibly not clever and she can't tell the difference

She is arguing that if you admit don't have the right to weapons grade plutonium then you have no right to any gun other than what government decides to allow you to have. Yes, it is that stupid.

Basically, rather than protecting our rights as we mistakenly believe, Taz is informing us that the second amendment is actually a power of government to decide what guns we may or may not have

Don't forget to mention where we're all supposed to be as stupid as Taz and believe there's some direct corollary between firearms and radioactive materials.

I don't see where the Constitution prohibits us from getting radioactive materials in an absolute sense. I just keep asking her how she's proposing to acquire, store and use themwithout violating the rights of other citizens to not die of radiation poisoning and she keeps running away and hiding clearly identifying herself as being full of shit on the whole discussion

I don't see where the Constitution prohibits us from getting radioactive materials in an absolute sense. I just keep asking her how she's proposing to acquire, store and use themwithout violating the rights of other citizens to not die of radiation poisoning and she keeps running away and hiding clearly identifying herself as being full of shit on the whole discussion

The Constitution doesn't mention radioactive materials, because they didn't exist. Radioactive materials are not "arms", though, so like everything else that isn't explicitly mentioned in the Constitution, they are free to be regulated by lesser statutes. And they are.

So the Constitution allowed people to have guns to guard against a tyrannical government that outguns them? :cuckoo:

Go buy one if you want it... What you can't afford it with your welfare check? Oh well to bad.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
What about rich Arab-Americans, you're allowing them to also own a nuke in the US? :cuckoo:

So our Constitution purposely leaves us outgunned by a tyrannical government? :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It still does mean that. Boe is correct in distinguishing between "arms" and "ordnance".
Because it says that where in the Constitution? Please quote the exact passage.

I'm withdrawing your right to answer questions again since you're ignoring every question you're asked, but to repeat. Explain how you get nukes without affecting the rights of other citizens to not do things like die of radiation poisoning.

You threw out having a large enough farm as if that explained where you'd get the radioactive material and how you'd store and utilize it
The government manages to do it, then so can anyone else. Or do you consider yourself dumber than the government?

Ok, forget nukes for a sec (that seems too difficult for some of you to grasp), what about AA missiles? Can a self-professed patriotic American like Sunni claims to be buy anti-aircraft missiles? What about cluster bombs?

Forum List

Back