NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

I am so tired of every time some crazy fuck kills people The left jumps on the not yet cold corpses to push their anti-freedom agenda. They first attack the NRA even though NO MEMBER EVER committed mass murder and one STOPPED it in Texas. Then it will be the middle of america... Because we all know in their minds if you dont live on a coast you are a inbred hillbilly. Yet we are the ones they say are bigoted... Tired of the same crap over and over. Diont think it is the same crap? Here is Ben Shapiro showing how hypocritical the left is 5 years ago.

View attachment 183316

sad isnt it?

It certainly is. The Left is so disingenuous these days that it impossible to engage in civil debate on any public policy topic.

And they call us the fascists ... They dont even like free speech yet we are the Nazi.

Progs are just rebranded Communists. Their control of academia is turning young people into Neo Red Brigades. It's horrifying.

Then why doesn't the NRA get upset over you not being able to buy a nuke? Plus all the other arms that you're not allowed to buy? Why does the NRA only care about guns?

I'd have to look this up, but I believe it's not "a nuke" that you're legally prevented from owning. It's fissionable material, such as uranium or plutonium, that's restricted.
Then look it up, there are some Arab-Americans that would like their 2nd Amendment restored fully and would like to buy a nuke.

That doesn't contradict what she said.

There are Arab terrorists who want to buy a nuke. So?
Don't Arab-Americans have a 2nd Amendment right to own one?

No, because the Second Amendment doesn't apply to fissionable materials.
Where does it say that?

Then look it up, there are some Arab-Americans that would like their 2nd Amendment restored fully and would like to buy a nuke.

Multiple people including me keep asking you how they get nuclear material without affecting the rights of other citizens and you keep running and hiding
Why should a suitcase nuke affect other people?

Because fissionable materials are dangerous simply by sitting and existing. They're radioactive. Therefore, their ownership is restricted.
I have a 2nd Amendment right to own one. And maybe I live on a farm far away from people.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

How did the NRA do that? Be very specific
Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:
So for standing up for Law abiding citizens and their rights they are abetting mass murder???? Thats is not only absurd but insulting. Since you follow leftist theory that means you are abetting in the mass starvation of billions in the world right? Is that how this works?
If I help stop laws that would send people food, yes, I'd be abetting starvation.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:
So for standing up for Law abiding citizens and their rights they are abetting mass murder???? Thats is not only absurd but insulting. Since you follow leftist theory that means you are abetting in the mass starvation of billions in the world right? Is that how this works?
If I help stop laws that would send people food, yes, I'd be abetting starvation.

That is absolutely absurd.

I'd have to look this up, but I believe it's not "a nuke" that you're legally prevented from owning. It's fissionable material, such as uranium or plutonium, that's restricted.

Where does it say that?

Fissionable materials aren't weapons in and of themselves, so they aren't covered.

Multiple people including me keep asking you how they get nuclear material without affecting the rights of other citizens and you keep running and hiding

Because fissionable materials are dangerous simply by sitting and existing. They're radioactive. Therefore, their ownership is restricted.
I have a 2nd Amendment right to own one. And maybe I live on a farm far away from people.

You have no Constitutional right to own radioactive material. And if you "SCIENCE!" loving leftists knew your asses from your elbows when it comes to actual science, you would know that radioactive materials irradiate everything around them, including the ground, making the entire area dangerous to any living thing.

The idiot thinks he's making a brilliantly clever argument about the Second Amendment by babbling about nuclear weapons. Are you really surprised that everything out of his mouth is absurd?

No, you are. :biggrin:

The idiot thinks he's making a brilliantly clever argument about the Second Amendment by babbling about nuclear weapons. Are you really surprised that everything out of his mouth is absurd?

No, not at all.

Where does it say that?

Fissionable materials aren't weapons in and of themselves, so they aren't covered.
A ready made suitcase nuke is though. Or is the government the only ones allowed to have them?

You have no Constitutional right to own radioactive material. And if you "SCIENCE!" loving leftists knew your asses from your elbows when it comes to actual science, you would know that radioactive materials irradiate everything around them, including the ground, making the entire area dangerous to any living thing.
So the US tyrannical government is allowed to have some on US soil, but we're not? That's CRAZY TALK!!!!

No, not at all.
Ok, forget nukes for a sec, but I'm sure that there are some Arab-Americans who would LOVE to buy some AA missiles, or some cluster bombs. Why can't we buy those?

No, not at all.
Ok, forget nukes for a sec, but I'm sure that there are some Arab-Americans who would LOVE to buy some AA missiles, or some cluster bombs. Why can't we buy those?

Here's a wee clue, bub: terrorists will get bombs on the black market or through state sponsors of terrorism. And that has absolutely nothing to do with the 2nd amendment rights of law-abiding American citizens.

Where does it say that?

A ready made suitcase nuke is though. Or is the government the only ones allowed to have them?

*sigh* You must not understand English.

Does a nuke - ANY nuke - contain radioactive material? Why, yes, it does. And it's illegal to own radioactive materials.

No, not at all.

Here's a wee clue, bub: terrorists will get bombs on the black market or through state sponsors of terrorism. And that has absolutely nothing to do with the 2nd amendment rights of law-abiding American citizens.
Why not? Does the "shall not be infringed" part mean something else?

And I'm not talking about arab terrorists, I'm talking about American born arabs... or even you or I...

No, not at all.

Why not? Does the "shall not be infringed" part mean something else?

And I'm not talking about arab terrorists, I'm talking about American born arabs... or even you or I...

The definition of Arms when the Constitution was written was commonly used individual weapons. i.e., there are millions of AR-15s in the U.S.; they are a commonly used armament. Bombs and missiles do not fit that definition.

Missiles and bombs would be considered parts of ordnance (or artillery), not arms.

Last edited:

So the US tyrannical government is allowed to have some on US soil, but we're not? That's CRAZY TALK!!!!

No, this conversation is crazy talk. I've had more productive conversations with toddlers than you're providing, and you're rapidly boring me to tears with your efforts to be clever by blithering about extremes you haven't bothered to know anything about or contemplate rationally for two seconds.

No, not at all.

Do you have something productive and useful to say, on a topic you've actually bothered to learn something about, or are you just going to waste time bibbling about your deranged fantasies based on movies and erroneous assumptions?

Forum List

Back