NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

So you're saying that children don't have a 2nd Amendment right to be packing? How so?

Correct. Children do not have a second amendment right to guns. Just like they don't have other rights of adults. You really have no limit to how stupid your arguments can get, do you?

Also, there is no second amendment right to carry guns into schools either. I've never made it a second amendment argument. Many proposals of the left on the subject are violations of the second amendment. But I never argued you have a right to take a gun into a public building.

I made it a saving the children argument. You've made it a protect government even if the children need to die to do it argument
So you're ok with infringing on a child's right to bear arms? And someone's right to bear arms at school as well? Oh, so you're another cherry-picking 2nd Amendment defender. Got it.

Children have no right to bear arms and you have no Constitutional right to take guns into government buildings.

You're dumb as a brick
Can you quote the passage in the Constitution that forbids children from owning guns? Because I've never found such a passage.

Neither you nor I think kids have a Constitutional right to buy guns and no one is arguing that. Get a room with yourself or take your finger out of your private parts.

So when parents put their kid down for a nap and they cry, that's kidnapping, right?

Idiot
Then you agree that the government has the right to regulate gun sales, as well as ban certain classes of weapons from being sold.

Correct. Children do not have a second amendment right to guns. Just like they don't have other rights of adults. You really have no limit to how stupid your arguments can get, do you?

Also, there is no second amendment right to carry guns into schools either. I've never made it a second amendment argument. Many proposals of the left on the subject are violations of the second amendment. But I never argued you have a right to take a gun into a public building.

I made it a saving the children argument. You've made it a protect government even if the children need to die to do it argument
So you're ok with infringing on a child's right to bear arms? And someone's right to bear arms at school as well? Oh, so you're another cherry-picking 2nd Amendment defender. Got it.

Children have no right to bear arms and you have no Constitutional right to take guns into government buildings.

You're dumb as a brick
Can you quote the passage in the Constitution that forbids children from owning guns? Because I've never found such a passage.

Neither you nor I think kids have a Constitutional right to buy guns and no one is arguing that. Get a room with yourself or take your finger out of your private parts.

So when parents put their kid down for a nap and they cry, that's kidnapping, right?

Idiot
So you agree that there is no passage that forbids children from owning guns. Good for you.

But it does say that that right shall not be infringed, and an age limit is an infringement.

If you want children to be able to buy guns, go for it. I oppose you, but you have the right to advocate it

You're dumb as a brick

Idiot
So you agree that there is no passage that forbids children from owning guns. Good for you.

But it does say that that right shall not be infringed, and an age limit is an infringement.

If you want children to be able to buy guns, go for it. I oppose you, but you have the right to advocate it
So you're FOR infringing on others 2nd Amendment right. Now you know.

No, I belong to a group that hires lobbyists to protect my rights.. They do not lobby for gun manufacturers,
Then why doesn't the NRA get upset over you not being able to buy a nuke? Plus all the other arms that you're not allowed to buy? Why does the NRA only care about guns?

I'd have to look this up, but I believe it's not "a nuke" that you're legally prevented from owning. It's fissionable material, such as uranium or plutonium, that's restricted.
Then look it up, there are some Arab-Americans that would like their 2nd Amendment restored fully and would like to buy a nuke.

That doesn't contradict what she said.

There are Arab terrorists who want to buy a nuke. So?
Don't Arab-Americans have a 2nd Amendment right to own one?

Multiple people including me keep asking you how they get nuclear material without affecting the rights of other citizens and you keep running and hiding

Then why doesn't the NRA get upset over you not being able to buy a nuke? Plus all the other arms that you're not allowed to buy? Why does the NRA only care about guns?

I'd have to look this up, but I believe it's not "a nuke" that you're legally prevented from owning. It's fissionable material, such as uranium or plutonium, that's restricted.
Then look it up, there are some Arab-Americans that would like their 2nd Amendment restored fully and would like to buy a nuke.

Multiple people including me keep asking you how they get nuclear material without affecting the rights of other citizens and you keep running and hiding
Why should a suitcase nuke affect other people?

You're dumb as a brick

Idiot

Strawman. You're just making up shit. Children don't have Constitutional rights.

And you start answering the questions I ask you.

So you're claiming locking a two year old in their crib for a nap is illegal?

Answer the question Jane you ignorant slut

You're dumb as a brick

Idiot
Then you agree that the government has the right to regulate gun sales, as well as ban certain classes of weapons from being sold.

Strawman.

Nowhere did I say that. You and Taz are so stupid this is getting boring

You're dumb as a brick

Idiot

You no longer have the right to ask me questions because you're ignoring every question I ask you.

Jane, you ignorant slut

Jane you ignorant slut. A conversation involves you not ignoring every question I ask you. Your question is denied

Idiot

Strawman. You're just making up shit. Children don't have Constitutional rights.

"Attempts to extend constitutional rights to children did not succeed in American law until the late 1960s, when the Supreme Court declared that "neither the Fourteenth Amendment nor the Bill of Rights is for adults alone."'
http://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1449&context=jcl

You're dumb as a brick

Idiot

Strawman.

If you don't agree with that, then you think ordinary citizens should be allowed to own cannons. There are no buts.

Jane you ignorant slut. A conversation involves you not ignoring every question I ask you. Your question is denied
What is that thing with the baby locked in the crib? What's the analogy to what we are discussing?

Idiot

"Attempts to extend constitutional rights to children did not succeed in American law until the late 1960s, when the Supreme Court declared that "neither the Fourteenth Amendment nor the Bill of Rights is for adults alone."'

Man up and have a two way conversation or I'm done with this. You're ignoring completely every question I ask you

Man up and have a two way conversation or I'm done with this. You're ignoring completely every question I ask you
Go for it, I forget what that baby in the crib thing meant anyways. Is that what you're talking about?

What is that thing with the baby locked in the crib? What's the analogy to what we are discussing?

OK, if you'll try to make this a conversation I'll give you a shot.

Can you lock an adult in their room? I mean duh. You're arguing children have full constitutional rights even though you don't mean it and no one is saying they do.

This is a far better analogy than yours is. You're arguing there is no minimum age. So then it's kidnapping or forcible detention or whatever you want it to force a 2 year old to their crib to take a nap against their will.

See, you don't even understand your own argument

You're dumb as a brick

Idiot

Strawman.

If you don't agree with that, then you think ordinary citizens should be allowed to own cannons. There are no buts.

Wow. OK, I'll explain your butt obvious false equivalency to you.

I said the Constitution does not give you the right to bring guns into public (government) buildings. I've argued gun free zone schools are stupid, I have not argued they are Unconstitutional. The ones for private schools are, but not government schools.

That's why I've argued only for CC permit holders. There is no Constitutional right, but that's a smart thing to do. I don't have a problem prohibiting people other than teachers and administrators of the school to bring a gun into the school.

You said, oh, so government can restrict the type of guns you can buy. I argued where you can take guns. You argued what guns you can buy.

You didn't get that? Seriously? I mean really, you didn't?

This is why it's so pointless discussing anything with leftists. Your so mind vacuously dumb I have to explain your own posts to you

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

No, I belong to a group that hires lobbyists to protect my rights.. They do not lobby for gun manufacturers,

Oh, waitress! Could you take his order, please?

I don't work for you, Spanky. If you want something, you ASK.

Of course they are, why do you think the NRA sued Florida for raising the age limit to buy certain guns? All their members who wanted one already have those soon to be banned guns, so who else needs protection? The people making and selling more of those weapons.

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

Cannons are guns too, and they're definitely arms as well.

And they can be privately owned. Did you not know that?

I hear they threatened to park in front of their houses and blare Nugent every night at dinner time ! That'll back ANYONE down.

No, because the Second Amendment doesn't apply to fissionable materials.

Forum List

Back