NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Show me evidence that all people under 21 in general are too dangerous to be trusted with firearms.
Boy, 3, shot in the head by 6-year-old brother, police say

Game. Set. Match. Better luck next time... again. :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah, mindless emotionalism. We're used to that from you, and no matter how much you think it continues to be a slam-dunk, it ACTUALLY continues to condition rational people to ignore you entirely.
So you're not rational then, good of you to admit it. :biggrin:

I admire your willingness to display your inability to understand English without shame or apology. I'm a little appalled at your lack of shame and apology, though.
"it ACTUALLY continues to condition rational people to ignore you entirely." And you can't quit me, making you not rational. :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah, mindless emotionalism. We're used to that from you, and no matter how much you think it continues to be a slam-dunk, it ACTUALLY continues to condition rational people to ignore you entirely.
I dare you say this is not emotional. Rational--LOL

It's a fucking advertisement. Why am I required to say it's not emotional? Why am I required to say any fucking thing about it at all? I'm not in it, and I didn't create it.

Your side is AT LEAST as emotional about this topic as the gun control side, and you've been throwing stones at posters here as being "emotional" all morning. Well, that's why I put it up. Pot calling the kettle black. Besides, I think I posted this in the wrong thread. LOL

Emotion is all leftists have. Unfortunately you don't have a plan

I have a plan, arm all the school children.

So you "think" you want more "gun control" ???

communistflagsvsguns-jpg.183158

Here is someone who disagreed.....
tibet-china-execution-2.jpg

Government executions in China are an every day occurrence. This is what happens when you have too much Gun Control and take guns away from citizens.

China Execution Pictures and Photos | Getty Images

Gun Control extremists (anyone who calls for more gun control due to the far and few in between acts of a few mentally ill persons) are the clearest threat to human dignity and safety.

What they are saying is that "Since One Man killed 17 people, NOONE should have guns", without ANY thought or consideration to the larger picture.

Gun Control extremists should be considered terrorists and a bona fide threat to human dignity and liberty.

Last edited:
Show me evidence that all people under 21 in general are too dangerous to be trusted with firearms.

Dana Loesch is amazing. Particularly the way she stands up to hate filled leftists and sexual predator apologists like you

You mean the one who lied about being rushed and people screaming to burn her?

It's a fucking advertisement. Why am I required to say it's not emotional? Why am I required to say any fucking thing about it at all? I'm not in it, and I didn't create it.

Your side is AT LEAST as emotional about this topic as the gun control side, and you've been throwing stones at posters here as being "emotional" all morning. Well, that's why I put it up. Pot calling the kettle black. Besides, I think I posted this in the wrong thread. LOL

You're a complete and utter moron. No one is talking about "arming" anyone and no one is proposing kids having guns. We're proposing to not disarm people. That you have to lie is how you show you know you're losing. And you lied twice in one short post. The depths of your stupidity is endless

Last edited:

Dana Loesch is amazing. Particularly the way she stands up to hate filled leftists and sexual predator apologists like you

You mean the one who lied about being rushed and people screaming to burn her?

Leftists are violent and you've made clear violence is how you intend to silence your opposition

You're a complete and utter moron. No one is talking about "arming" anyone and no one is proposing kids having guns. That you have to lie is how you show you know you're losing. The depths of your stupidity are endless

So you're saying that children don't have a 2nd Amendment right to be packing? How so?

You're a complete and utter moron. No one is talking about "arming" anyone and no one is proposing kids having guns. That you have to lie is how you show you know you're losing. The depths of your stupidity are endless
So you're saying that children don't have a 2nd Amendment right to be packing? How so?

Correct. Children do not have a second amendment right to guns. Just like they don't have other rights of adults. You really have no limit to how stupid your arguments can get, do you?

Also, there is no second amendment right to carry guns into schools either. I've never made it a second amendment argument. Many proposals of the left on the subject are violations of the second amendment. But I never argued you have a right to take a gun into a public building.

I made it a saving the children argument. You've made it a protect government even if the children need to die to do it argument

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

You mean the way Obama did by now allowing the arrest of dangerous criminals who were of favored "race?"

If Cruz had been arrested for any of the 4 assaults and the assault with a firearm, the 17 in Parkland would still be alive.

Their blood is on Obama's hands.

yes one can, give me a demonstration of where the NRA is abetting a crime?
I already have, scroll up.
sorry, I don't get your analogy then. How does blocking legislation abed? explain it to me.
If you block legislation to, for example as the NRA is trying to do, raise the purchase age to 21 in Florida, then you're a psrtner in all the gun crimes committed by 18, 19 and 20 year olds.
Wow.

By that same logic, if you ban guns for those under 21, then YOU and those who promoted the ban, are guilty of murder for all the families that are killed because they didn't have a gun.
I'll take that chance because it's outweighed so heavily by all the lives you'd be saving.
Luckily for the rest of us, you don't get to take that chance or decide it.

Correct. Children do not have a second amendment right to guns. Just like they don't have other rights of adults. You really have no limit to how stupid your arguments can get, do you?

Also, there is no second amendment right to carry guns into schools either. I've never made it a second amendment argument. Many proposals of the left on the subject are violations of the second amendment. But I never argued you have a right to take a gun into a public building.

I made it a saving the children argument. You've made it a protect government even if the children need to die to do it argument
So you're ok with infringing on a child's right to bear arms? And someone's right to bear arms at school as well? Oh, so you're another cherry-picking 2nd Amendment defender. Got it.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

You mean the way Obama did by now allowing the arrest of dangerous criminals who were of favored "race?"

If Cruz had been arrested for any of the 4 assaults and the assault with a firearm, the 17 in Parkland would still be alive.

Their blood is on Obama's hands.
The blood is on the hands of every administration past and present.

I already have, scroll up.
sorry, I don't get your analogy then. How does blocking legislation abed? explain it to me.
If you block legislation to, for example as the NRA is trying to do, raise the purchase age to 21 in Florida, then you're a psrtner in all the gun crimes committed by 18, 19 and 20 year olds.
Wow.

By that same logic, if you ban guns for those under 21, then YOU and those who promoted the ban, are guilty of murder for all the families that are killed because they didn't have a gun.
I'll take that chance because it's outweighed so heavily by all the lives you'd be saving.
Unluckily for all the dead children at school, I don't get to make that decision.

Wow.

Unluckily for all the dead children at school, I don't get to make that decision.
The children in our schools are going to continue to die, regardless of this useless legislation.

I don't know why people don't see that, but they don't.

There is no law ever written, that will stop evil from doing what it does.

There is no law that "Prevents" the law from being broken.

I enjoy the stupid argument about the First Amendment not being sacrosanct because we are not allowed to yell "fire" in a theater.

Have you tested it?

I have. I was perfectly able to yell "Fire" in a theater. No supernatural force showed up just before I yelled it and prevented Me from doing so.

People need to learn the purpose and limits of laws.

Laws NEVER prevent. They only hold people accountable.

AFTER the fact.

Forum List

Back