NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

You do realize the ACLU, NAACP, NOW, unions, ... lobby and pay off politicians in Washington, don't you?

BTW, the NRA supports gun rights for honest citizens, not guns. We only want guns in the hands of good guys and we want them to know how to use them safely.

On the other hand, you fight for rights for bad guys. Criminals, illegal aliens, sexual predators. The worse the better for you
So you admit that the NRA pays off politicians in Washington to block legislation aimed at guns. Good for you. :113:

Of course they do. They are protecting our rights. That's why so many of us are members and support them.

And you admit the ACLU et all pay off politicians. We're getting in sync here
I couldn't find a link to something that says the ACLU pays off politicians, maybe you know of one? (Not that I even care what the ACLU does, but it would still be nice to see a link, I 'd be interested in reading that).

This is my point. You look at lobbying and think one side is different than the other. The right, oh, they're buying politicians! The left? Nooooo, that's not true.

Here's a dollar, buy a clue

I have suspected this for a while, and this post confirms it. You're an idiotic clown who can't be taken seriously. The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby. They represent their members who in the past did support background checks until it became obvious that background checks are abject failures due to government inefficency. Sadly, since you are not intelligent, you can't understand this and just vomit propaganda as if it was true, though it is not.
"The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby." :laughing0301:

Your irrational beliefs aside, they are NOT. And your laughing emoji doesn't change that fact.
Of course they are, why do you think the NRA sued Florida for raising the age limit to buy certain guns? All their members who wanted one already have those soon to be banned guns, so who else needs protection? The people making and selling more of those weapons.

It couldn't possibly be because they're an organization of gun owners and those who support the right to own guns, some of whom are under the age of 21? Nahh, that would be too simple and logical.

Maybe those who already own those "soon to be banned guns" didn't want to lose the right to own their own property? Also too simple and logical.
Since Florida never mentioned taking certain guns away, your hypothesis suffers an EPIC FAIL. Better luck next time. :biggrin:

Sorry, but the only epic fail here is your attempt to think without the proper equipment.

You don't have to mention "certain guns" when you're banning a group of people from purchasing ANY gun.

Of course they are, why do you think the NRA sued Florida for raising the age limit to buy certain guns? All their members who wanted one already have those soon to be banned guns, so who else needs protection? The people making and selling more of those weapons.

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

You do realize the ACLU, NAACP, NOW, unions, ... lobby and pay off politicians in Washington, don't you?

BTW, the NRA supports gun rights for honest citizens, not guns. We only want guns in the hands of good guys and we want them to know how to use them safely.

On the other hand, you fight for rights for bad guys. Criminals, illegal aliens, sexual predators. The worse the better for you
So you admit that the NRA pays off politicians in Washington to block legislation aimed at guns. Good for you. :113:

Of course they do. They are protecting our rights. That's why so many of us are members and support them.

Someone just like you hated government, and millions of other Americans, he used a bomb on the Federal Building and murdered innocent people, including preschool children.

You would never qualify for a permit to buy a gun, and that is why you joined the NRA to protect your right at the expense of the lives of many others.

There is one word to describe you, and that word is EVIL./

Someone just like you hated government, and millions of other Americans, he used a bomb on the Federal Building and murdered innocent people, including preschool children.

You would never qualify for a permit to buy a gun, and that is why you joined the NRA to protect your right at the expense of the lives of many others.

Another little leftist having a big tantrum. It's Saturday. Take a chill pill.

McVeigh was mostly right about his views, but he was wrong about what he did. Ruby Ridge and Waco were Democrat party and Janet Reno murders. But you're OK with government murdering its citizens. I'm not, I'm also not OK with citizens murdering government employees in retaliation.

What is your point with this?

McVeigh was mostly right about his views, but he was wrong about what he did. Ruby Ridge and Waco were Democrat party and Janet Reno murders. But you're OK with government murdering its citizens. I'm not, I'm also not OK with citizens murdering government employees in retaliation.

My point was clear, you are evil.

My point was clear, you are evil.

Yes, wanting you to get your own job and pay your own bills. No one would do that who isn't evil.

And I didn't say your point wasn't clear, I said it was a strawman. I don't support violence against government employees, I just don't.

The irony is you do support leftist violence across the country to suppress free speech and silence your critics. You're a fascist

I couldn't find a link to something that says the ACLU pays off politicians, maybe you know of one? (Not that I even care what the ACLU does, but it would still be nice to see a link, I 'd be interested in reading that).

This is my point. You look at lobbying and think one side is different than the other. The right, oh, they're buying politicians! The left? Nooooo, that's not true.

Keep the dollar, you'll need it to buy the clue that will make you realize that there is no moral equivalence between protecting civil liberties and protecting guns. And in fact, guns are actually infringing on everyone's right to life and liberty.

"The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby." :laughing0301:

Your irrational beliefs aside, they are NOT. And your laughing emoji doesn't change that fact.

It couldn't possibly be because they're an organization of gun owners and those who support the right to own guns, some of whom are under the age of 21? Nahh, that would be too simple and logical.

Maybe those who already own those "soon to be banned guns" didn't want to lose the right to own their own property? Also too simple and logical.
Since Florida never mentioned taking certain guns away, your hypothesis suffers an EPIC FAIL. Better luck next time. :biggrin:

Sorry, but the only epic fail here is your attempt to think without the proper equipment.

You don't have to mention "certain guns" when you're banning a group of people from purchasing ANY gun.
So do you think children should be able to buy guns?

Show me evidence that all people under 21 in general are too dangerous to be trusted with firearms.
Boy, 3, shot in the head by 6-year-old brother, police say

Game. Set. Match. Better luck next time... again. :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah, mindless emotionalism. We're used to that from you, and no matter how much you think it continues to be a slam-dunk, it ACTUALLY continues to condition rational people to ignore you entirely.
So you're not rational then, good of you to admit it. :biggrin:

Show me evidence that all people under 21 in general are too dangerous to be trusted with firearms.

Yeah, yeah, mindless emotionalism. We're used to that from you, and no matter how much you think it continues to be a slam-dunk, it ACTUALLY continues to condition rational people to ignore you entirely.
I dare you say this is not emotional. Rational--LOL

Keep the dollar, you'll need it to buy the clue that will make you realize that there is no moral equivalence between protecting civil liberties and protecting guns. And in fact, guns are actually infringing on everyone's right to life and liberty.

And your only plan with guns is to take them from the victims

Dana Loesch is amazing. Particularly the way she stands up to hate filled leftists and sexual predator apologists like you

Depends on the "children". Since we're talking about an age limit of 21, we aren't actually talking about "children" at all. We're talking about legal adults who can vote, sign legal contracts, join the military, get married . . .

So you're not rational then, good of you to admit it. :biggrin:

I admire your willingness to display your inability to understand English without shame or apology. I'm a little appalled at your lack of shame and apology, though.

It's a fucking advertisement. Why am I required to say it's not emotional? Why am I required to say any fucking thing about it at all? I'm not in it, and I didn't create it.

It's a fucking advertisement. Why am I required to say it's not emotional? Why am I required to say any fucking thing about it at all? I'm not in it, and I didn't create it.

Your side is AT LEAST as emotional about this topic as the gun control side, and you've been throwing stones at posters here as being "emotional" all morning. Well, that's why I put it up. Pot calling the kettle black. Besides, I think I posted this in the wrong thread. LOL

Your side is AT LEAST as emotional about this topic as the gun control side, and you've been throwing stones at posters here as being "emotional" all morning. Well, that's why I put it up. Pot calling the kettle black. Besides, I think I posted this in the wrong thread. LOL

Emotion is all leftists have. Unfortunately you don't have a plan

And your only plan with guns is to take them from the victims[/QUOTE]
So the guy who shot up the school in Florida was a victim? :cuckoo:

Depends on the "children". Since we're talking about an age limit of 21, we aren't actually talking about "children" at all. We're talking about legal adults who can vote, sign legal contracts, join the military, get married . . .
I'm talking about school children. 6, 7, 8... years old. Isn't their right to bear arms being infringed? I never saw an age limit in the 2nd, have you?

Forum List

Back