NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Ooooh so threatening and scary

Also two years old. Notice how the Stalinists act like this was "just released to threaten them."

It was made to support the elections in 2016.

I didn't even watch it...considered the source and moved on

It's a great video, announcing that the awesome Dana Loesch will have a show on NRA TV.

Far less of a threat than the usual ad for the Hate Show with Stephen the fucking traitor Colbert.

Also two years old. Notice how the Stalinists act like this was "just released to threaten them."

I didn't even watch it...considered the source and moved on
You would LOVE it, Sassy.

Yes she would.

So, where was the threat?

Yeah, Loesch is gorgeous and smart, I get that it threatens the androgynous things of the left. But a real woman having a show isn't going to physically harm you Maoists.

Emotion is all leftists have. Unfortunately you don't have a plan
I have a plan, arm all the school children.

You're a complete and utter moron. No one is talking about "arming" anyone and no one is proposing kids having guns. That you have to lie is how you show you know you're losing. The depths of your stupidity are endless
So you're saying that children don't have a 2nd Amendment right to be packing? How so?

Correct. Children do not have a second amendment right to guns. Just like they don't have other rights of adults. You really have no limit to how stupid your arguments can get, do you?

Also, there is no second amendment right to carry guns into schools either. I've never made it a second amendment argument. Many proposals of the left on the subject are violations of the second amendment. But I never argued you have a right to take a gun into a public building.

I made it a saving the children argument. You've made it a protect government even if the children need to die to do it argument
So you're ok with infringing on a child's right to bear arms? And someone's right to bear arms at school as well? Oh, so you're another cherry-picking 2nd Amendment defender. Got it.

Comrade, what does the concept of "age of majority" mean to you?

I can wait while you ask your North Korean masters.........

Well, if it was two years old, I got this to say:
The bitch's show didn't catch on, did it? That's all they got?

So, she is a "bitch?"

Oh yes, you are a Communist, you hate women who don't bow and scrap to the party.

And of course the show is still running, so I'd say it caught on just fine.

Dana Loesch is the primary spokesperson for the NRA. She is phenomenal in every way.

[
The blood is on the hands of every administration past and present.

No Comrade, the blood is on the hands of the man who pushed his racist agenda so that Cruz could not be arrested, despite a long history of violence and dozens of threats to do exactly what he did.

Obama vowed to cut funding to schools who dared arrest "children of color" because of his "school to prison pipeline" bullshit.

You see little commie. Cruz belonged in prison. If Cruz were in prison where he belonged, after assaulting a teacher with a metal trash can, after putting a gun to his mother's head, after threatening to shoot students in front of dozens witnesses, then he could not have bought a gun and this would not have happened.

But racist Obama with his racist agenda viewed Cruz as "Hispanic" and thus a "victim" who could not be held accountable for his actions.

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

Not sure how it would scare anyone, but what did they mean by your time is up? I think it is too ambiguous to be a threat.

You do realize the NRA was established to make sure the newly freed slaves and Republicans who fought against be KKK would not lose their gun right and the ability to defend themselves against the ultra violent KKK!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

Not sure how it would scare anyone, but what did they mean by your time is up? I think it is too ambiguous to be a threat.

You do realize the NRA was established to make sure the newly freed slaves and Republicans who fought against be KKK would not lose their gun right and the ability to defend themselves against the ultra violent KKK!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The NRA was started because Americans couldn't shoot for shit in the Spanish American war. It was founded to teach men and teens to shoot.

I have suspected this for a while, and this post confirms it. You're an idiotic clown who can't be taken seriously. The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby. They represent their members who in the past did support background checks until it became obvious that background checks are abject failures due to government inefficency. Sadly, since you are not intelligent, you can't understand this and just vomit propaganda as if it was true, though it is not.
"The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby." :laughing0301:

Your irrational beliefs aside, they are NOT. And your laughing emoji doesn't change that fact.
Of course they are, why do you think the NRA sued Florida for raising the age limit to buy certain guns? All their members who wanted one already have those soon to be banned guns, so who else needs protection? The people making and selling more of those weapons.

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

No, I belong to a group that hires lobbyists to protect my rights.. They do not lobby for gun manufacturers,

Your irrational beliefs aside, they are NOT. And your laughing emoji doesn't change that fact.
Of course they are, why do you think the NRA sued Florida for raising the age limit to buy certain guns? All their members who wanted one already have those soon to be banned guns, so who else needs protection? The people making and selling more of those weapons.

It couldn't possibly be because they're an organization of gun owners and those who support the right to own guns, some of whom are under the age of 21? Nahh, that would be too simple and logical.

Maybe those who already own those "soon to be banned guns" didn't want to lose the right to own their own property? Also too simple and logical.
Since Florida never mentioned taking certain guns away, your hypothesis suffers an EPIC FAIL. Better luck next time. :biggrin:

Sorry, but the only epic fail here is your attempt to think without the proper equipment.

You don't have to mention "certain guns" when you're banning a group of people from purchasing ANY gun.
So do you think children should be able to buy guns?

Are 18 year olds children or are they legally adults?

It couldn't possibly be because they're an organization of gun owners and those who support the right to own guns, some of whom are under the age of 21? Nahh, that would be too simple and logical.

Maybe those who already own those "soon to be banned guns" didn't want to lose the right to own their own property? Also too simple and logical.
Since Florida never mentioned taking certain guns away, your hypothesis suffers an EPIC FAIL. Better luck next time. :biggrin:

Sorry, but the only epic fail here is your attempt to think without the proper equipment.

You don't have to mention "certain guns" when you're banning a group of people from purchasing ANY gun.
So do you think children should be able to buy guns?

Are 18 year olds children or are they legally adults?
Does the 2nd Amendment say anything to that? No, so children are allowed to own guns.

"The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby." :laughing0301:

Of course they are not. They were working to protect the rights of their members in Florida. Your irrational views aside, they are not a lobby for gun manufacturers. You just want to call the organization that to malign the NRA membership. I am a Progressive and would NEVER join a gun lobbying group.
You do realize that the NRA lobbies and pays off politicians in Washington, don't you? So yes, you are part of a gun lobby group.

No, I belong to a group that hires lobbyists to protect my rights.. They do not lobby for gun manufacturers,
Then why doesn't the NRA get upset over you not being able to buy a nuke? Plus all the other arms that you're not allowed to buy? Why does the NRA only care about guns?

Then why doesn't the NRA get upset over you not being able to buy a nuke? Plus all the other arms that you're not allowed to buy? Why does the NRA only care about guns?

I'd have to look this up, but I believe it's not "a nuke" that you're legally prevented from owning. It's fissionable material, such as uranium or plutonium, that's restricted.

Emotion is all leftists have. Unfortunately you don't have a plan

You're a complete and utter moron. No one is talking about "arming" anyone and no one is proposing kids having guns. That you have to lie is how you show you know you're losing. The depths of your stupidity are endless
So you're saying that children don't have a 2nd Amendment right to be packing? How so?

Correct. Children do not have a second amendment right to guns. Just like they don't have other rights of adults. You really have no limit to how stupid your arguments can get, do you?

Also, there is no second amendment right to carry guns into schools either. I've never made it a second amendment argument. Many proposals of the left on the subject are violations of the second amendment. But I never argued you have a right to take a gun into a public building.

I made it a saving the children argument. You've made it a protect government even if the children need to die to do it argument
So you're ok with infringing on a child's right to bear arms? And someone's right to bear arms at school as well? Oh, so you're another cherry-picking 2nd Amendment defender. Got it.

Children have no right to bear arms and you have no Constitutional right to take guns into government buildings.

You're dumb as a brick

I'd have to look this up, but I believe it's not "a nuke" that you're legally prevented from owning. It's fissionable material, such as uranium or plutonium, that's restricted.
Then look it up, there are some Arab-Americans that would like their 2nd Amendment restored fully and would like to buy a nuke.

Children have no right to bear arms and you have no Constitutional right to take guns into government buildings.

You're dumb as a brick
Can you quote the passage in the Constitution that forbids children from owning guns? Because I've never found such a passage.

Cannons are guns too, and they're definitely arms as well.

You're dumb as a brick
Can you quote the passage in the Constitution that forbids children from owning guns? Because I've never found such a passage.

Neither you nor I think kids have a Constitutional right to buy guns and no one is arguing that. Get a room with yourself or take your finger out of your private parts.

So when parents put their kid down for a nap and they cry, that's kidnapping, right?

Idiot

Then look it up, there are some Arab-Americans that would like their 2nd Amendment restored fully and would like to buy a nuke.

That doesn't contradict what she said.

There are Arab terrorists who want to buy a nuke. So?

You're dumb as a brick

Neither you nor I think kids have a Constitutional right to buy guns and no one is arguing that. Get a room with yourself or take your finger out of your private parts.

So when parents put their kid down for a nap and they cry, that's kidnapping, right?

Idiot
So you agree that there is no passage that forbids children from owning guns. Good for you.

But it does say that that right shall not be infringed, and an age limit is an infringement.

That doesn't contradict what she said.

There are Arab terrorists who want to buy a nuke. So?
Don't Arab-Americans have a 2nd Amendment right to own one?

Forum List

Back