NRA Member Who Lost Sister To Gun Violence Tearfully Asks Senate To Protect Women

The NRA has had a program designed specifically for female armed self defense for decades. The NRA used to be affiliated with the federal government but right now there is absolutely no government agency that trains civilian women how to defend themselves with firearms. The NRA supports safe use of firearms, enforcement of existing laws that prevent crazy people and felons from obtaining firearms and encourages women to learn about firearms and gun safety. If anyone has failed society it is the federal government.

It isn't about arming more people, you dumb fucking idiot. It's about disarming those who shouldn't be armed in the first place.

There are already plenty of laws on the books that suppose to stop criminals from getting guns, when will dumb fucking idiots like yourself realize that criminals don't obey laws? Women need to arm themselves and learn the proper way to use it. Sheesh

Moot points; one can piece together a firearm in a home based hobby shop. There is no law that can stop human innovation.

"If we can save just one life, that would be worth everything we're going through," he said. "And I know we can save more than one life."

I quit caring about him or his dead sister right here.

The NRA has had a program designed specifically for female armed self defense for decades. The NRA used to be affiliated with the federal government but right now there is absolutely no government agency that trains civilian women how to defend themselves with firearms. The NRA supports safe use of firearms, enforcement of existing laws that prevent crazy people and felons from obtaining firearms and encourages women to learn about firearms and gun safety. If anyone has failed society it is the federal government.

It isn't about arming more people, you dumb fucking idiot. It's about disarming those who shouldn't be armed in the first place.

There are already plenty of laws on the books that suppose to stop criminals from getting guns, when will dumb fucking idiots like yourself realize that criminals don't obey laws? Women need to arm themselves and learn the proper way to use it. Sheesh

Lahota is a liberal, and by definition, not a bright guy.

"If we can save just one life, that would be worth everything we're going through," he said. "And I know we can save more than one life."

True. They reveal themselves as gross hypocrites right there. If they wanted to save lives they would outlaw private swimming pools, which account for many more child deaths than guns.

Well, speed limits and state cops don't stop ALL speeders - but they sure help keep the highways safer than they would be without them.
Speed limits do not prevent people from speeding. they allow the state to punish them when they do.
It is impossible to enact a law that will prevent people from breaking the law.

True. They reveal themselves as gross hypocrites right there. If they wanted to save lives they would outlaw private swimming pools, which account for many more child deaths than guns.

One again Rabbi - you post absolute bullshit.

From 2005 to 2009 a total of 707 children (below age 14) died by drowning

During that same period 1,809 were killed by guns.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/FIREARM_DEATHS_AND_DEATH_RATES.pdf

CDC - Water-Related Injuries Facts - Home and Recreational Safety - Injury Center

Are you just a pathological liar - or just too stupid to know you are lying.

I'd like to know.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/FIREARM_DEATHS_AND_DEATH_RATES.pdf

CDC - Water-Related Injuries Facts - Home and Recreational Safety - Injury Center

Are you just a pathological liar - or just too stupid to know you are lying.

I'd like to know.

Another liebral who doesnt understand statistics. Just go away.

http://freakonomics.com/books/freakonomics/chapter-excerpts/chapter-5/

1999-2011
Deaths, Drowning, ages 0-14: 10938
Death, Firearms, ages 0-14: 5215
Compressed Mortality, 1999-2011 Request

1999-2011
Deaths, Drowning, ages 0-14: 10938
Death, Firearms, ages 0-14: 5215
Compressed Mortality, 1999-2011 Request

HE's an idiot and an ignoramus.

Forum List

Back