NRA to party in Houston

Shit yeah. I remember that time a gun jumped out of the gun safe and chased me around the house because it wanted a beer. Shit was real. Had to go to lowes buy wood to repair the bullet holes
The reality and the law supports making sure people like tommy don’t have guns. Clearly Tommy just wants to shoot people whenever a gun is around. He can’t be trusted.

Strange that the people who don't give a damn about innocent children being massacred with guns get all upset about women that get abortions.
|Also odd that laws would have no effect on gun crime but will stop abortion. They are not rational people who just want to see kids slaughtered..

The reality and the law supports making sure people like tommy don’t have guns. Clearly Tommy just wants to shoot people whenever a gun is around. He can’t be trusted.
You just want to see kids killed. I suspect you get a hard on over it.

GUNS. Its not fu7cking complicated.

No, it is the PEOPLE using them you don't live in America where it used to be allowable to have guns in cars and even in the schools right now 21 states have NO restriction to carry a handgun yet no increase in shootings not in Maine where it has been legal to carry rifles in vehicles for around 10 years now still no increase in shootings.

So, why aren't the gun-nutters boycotting the event?
After all, they can't bring their "blankie".

With more guns, brings more safety right?
Trump could have ditched the secret service easily, all he had to do is ask, he's a former president, not president anymore.

Once their term is over, former presidents' life is far from going back to the ordinary everyday life of paying the bills, stocking up the groceries, or catching a movie in a local cinema. Yes, former presidents can do all of those things, but there are certain rules and protocols they need to follow. Some of them were established in 1958 following the passing of the Former Presidents Act, and some of them are public duties former presidents need to fulfill as they are still public figures holding civic duties.

Former presidents receive a permanent Secret Service. They have the right to choose to what extent they want to be protected, but it is highly uncommon for the former president to refuse this type of protection.

No that is totally false they are under 24/7 protection as mandated by LAW yes they can request the SS to stop protecting them but none of the Exes have done that thus your claim is wrong.

We have social media in Europe but we dont have these school slaughters. Try harder.
You also have dictators and get invaded by other countries which kills far more than school shootings ever thought about every 50-100 years.

We didnt have these issues when children werent exposed to social media and all that comes with it, and people educated their children about the responsibilities of having a gun. There were just as many guns per household likely more in the past, so it's not the availability of the guns that's the problem. It's also the much harder problem to solve frankly. We would 100% have to pass a constitutional amendment to ban guns or place any significant restriction on them. Or we could address the fact that giving a 9 year old a smart phone and unlimited access to the internet so Mommy and Daddy dont have to be bothered to parent might not be the best way of doing things....

You also have dictators and get invaded by other countries which kills far more than school shootings ever thought about every 50-100 years.

We didnt have these issues when children werent exposed to social media and all that comes with it, and people educated their children about the responsibilities of having a gun. There were just as many guns per household likely more in the past, so it's not the availability of the guns that's the problem. It's also the much harder problem to solve frankly. We would 100% have to pass a constitutional amendment to ban guns or place any significant restriction on them. Or we could address the fact that giving a 9 year old a smart phone and unlimited access to the internet so Mommy and Daddy dont have to be bothered to parent might not be the best way of doing things....
1653577035986.png

Lol. Do you think I have a death wish ?

You wouldnt catch me in the Wild West. Its far too dangerous with all those gun totin crazy kids out there.
True, look at all the NRA members that kill during those meetings. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is one of your more ignorant posts.

I don't own a gun, but I don't mind if some else buys a gun. As far as the NRA? I would rather NRA members have a gun than anyone else. In fact NRA members are less likely to commit a gun crime than non-members. Another myth is that the more guns, means more gun crime.

Learn facts before you blurt out stupid nonsense.

Forum List

Back