Nudists

Maybe one percent of us look good naked. The rest of us should keep it covered up.
What the future woman will look like in the United States when the prog masters get all of the government. Notice the mask, it is just the beginning.

isdhal30front2.JPG

So...since it must be started anew.....for reasons I will not discuss since its moderation stuff/actions.......it COULD be an interesting convo.

What do you guys think of nudists who say its natural and they have their own "rules" with carrying towels and such? I don't care if they wear a hazmat suit as long as they stay hidden from public view. But the question is...those who are nudists...do they do it for attention, do you think? To announce they are nudists and want to "show" examples and whatnot? Are morals involved? Is it how we are raised and taught that nudity is fine and dandy or not fine and dandy?

Discuss.
The problem is persons alleging morals seem to only have an alleged problem with nudity and sex not false witness bearing or the abomination of hypocrisy.

A lot of so called nudists are nothing more than exhibitionists trying to pass off as nudists. Genital flashers with towels and shit aren't nudists.

True nudists NEVER shove their lifestyle on others and always accept non nudists as who they are. Tons of nude resorts and beaches are family friendly and you see kids and adults there together and nobody bats an eye.

So...since it must be started anew.....for reasons I will not discuss since its moderation stuff/actions.......it COULD be an interesting convo.

What do you guys think of nudists who say its natural and they have their own "rules" with carrying towels and such? I don't care if they wear a hazmat suit as long as they stay hidden from public view. But the question is...those who are nudists...do they do it for attention, do you think? To announce they are nudists and want to "show" examples and whatnot? Are morals involved? Is it how we are raised and taught that nudity is fine and dandy or not fine and dandy?

Discuss.
The only problem I have with nudists is a marked lack of quality control.

True nudists NEVER shove their lifestyle on others and always accept non nudists as who they are.
I have a problem with noobs that show up, claiming they are nudists, talking about it not saying anything in the bible about it, then commencing to send CL links in pm or posting the link in a thread, showing their nudity while insisting they are not swingers but have their info in the CL ads. WTF does the bible have to do with them wanting to show their junk?

Discuss.
The problem is persons alleging morals seem to only have an alleged problem with nudity and sex not false witness bearing or the abomination of hypocrisy.
See my post #25.

What do you guys think of nudists who say its natural and they have their own "rules" with carrying towels and such? I don't care if they wear a hazmat suit as long as they stay hidden from public view.
The difference between wearing clothes in public or in cold weather, maybe it's a requisite burqa covering as the Muslims wear, or people take their clothes off to bathe, shower, sleep in hot weather, etc. I'm not really sure.
But the question is...those who are nudists...do they do it for attention, do you think? To announce they are nudists and want to "show" examples and whatnot? Are morals involved? Is it how we are raised and taught that nudity is fine and dandy or not fine and dandy?
A lot of Finns are nudists. A lot of my ancestors are Finnish, and we just don't care what the Norwegians think. A dude needs to take a piss somewhere without being arrested, or if a woman has to wipe her butt behind a tree in the woods in case of emergency, she shouldn't be considered a whore.

A lot of so called nudists are nothing more than exhibitionists trying to pass off as nudists. Genital flashers with towels and shit aren't nudists.

True nudists NEVER shove their lifestyle on others and always accept non nudists as who they are. Tons of nude resorts and beaches are family friendly and you see kids and adults there together and nobody bats an eye.
Revealing ones adult nakedness before their children as if that is ok, IMO are the same types as these idiots who intervene in children's lives by telling one at 8 years old that she should actually be a boy instead of a girl in which she was born as, so next it's hey we gotta hurry up and get ya some hormone therapy NOW. That's what they would tell them next.

Sick stuff, and Biden said he was gonna support such things. The man will say and do anything to oppease his constituents no matter what it is. Fact.

why raise kids to be ashamed of their bodies? i dont intentionally appear naked in front of the wee ones....unless i want to scare them.....but if walked in on...i assure you going to the bathroom with a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old in the house ..means you have an audience at all times....that shut bathroom door....opens and there they are...i dont fuss at them nor do i act any different but i have learned to pull up my pants without much exposure..

it is sad that in this society it is frowned upon for wee ones to be running about naked...the 6 yr old seems to be a natural nudist

Discuss.

The Uncle I grew up with was a nudist and he always claimed it was to free him back to nature... I always thought he was insane and would tell him to put his clothes on...

In my own home alone I will walk nude with the drapes closed but out in public I do not want anyone to see even my face if possible...

Forum List

Back