Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

Straights are just as likely to be pedophiles as gays, and they are just as likely to be priests, teachers or scout leaders. They go where they can get access.

Public accommodation laws. Deal with it.

The Cry of the Bigot "Some of my best friends are _____________."

Here's how you show me you aren't a bigot. Accept they should have all the rights and privileges you have.

I don’t have to show you a damn thing you leftist wackjob.

Uh, sorry, when you are caught comparing anti-vax nuts to holocaust victims, you are pretty much beyond the pale.

And frankly, if you are playing third fiddle behind a puppet and a guy with a bucket on his head, you are kind of replaceable.

The anti vax nuts aren't nuts now a days. The vaccine isn't a vaccine, because a lot of folks die from covid after getting the shot. Not to mention all the boosters they now say you're supposed to get.

Granted, a lot of the Trump supporting ones are just retards looking for an "I told you do." But you lefties did the same damn thing. Y'all are both retarded.
And I don't get why it pleases you both to be that way.

Straights are just as likely to be pedophiles as gays…

Little boys are sexually molested almost as often as little girls.

But homosexual men make up less than 4% of the population.

Less than 4% of the population accounting for such a disproportionate share of child molesters puts the lie to your claim that homosexuals are no more likely to be childfuckers than straight men are.

So essentially, you could potentially be fooled, that's the point. After you said you would "know the difference".

I know what the differences are between a man and a woman, and I know why these differences are important. That doesn't mean at all that I cannot be fooled by a convincing enough fake.

But no matter how convincing a fake may be, no matter how easily someone may be fooled by it, it is still a fake.

Granted, a lot of the Trump supporting ones are just retards looking for an "I told you do."

We didn't have to go looking for an “I told you so.” The other side gift-wrapped it, and delivered it to us on a silver platter.

Most what even those of us who looked the most like whacked-out conspiracy kooks have been saying about this whole nonsense from the very beginning, has proven to be true.

Tell me why exactly you think it is ok for a governor of a state should be able to destroy a private business. Like wtf?
They were criticizing his agenda as Governor and donating money to his enemies. Politics is an unethical game, not that it think it was unethical to yank their Florida priviledges.

I dont recommened jumping head first into the fire like Disney did. As wise man once said, "if you go woke you go broke".

They were criticizing his agenda as Governor and donating money to his enemies. Politics is an unethical game, not that it think it was unethical to yank their Florida priviledges.

I dont recommened jumping head first into the fire like Disney did. As wise man once said, "if you go woke you go broke".
What "wise man" was that?

So you are saying, between the two, the one who is responsible for the least amount of deaths, was the one who thought covid was a hoax?
There were less COVID deaths under Trump (roughly 400K) than Biden (720K) .. granted, Biden has been in office for 2 years now, yet, there are still an average of 400+ / day (for the last week) which equates to nearly 150K deaths annually.

The anti vax nuts aren't nuts now a days. The vaccine isn't a vaccine, because a lot of folks die from covid after getting the shot. Not to mention all the boosters they now say you're supposed to get.

Granted, a lot of the Trump supporting ones are just retards looking for an "I told you do." But you lefties did the same damn thing. Y'all are both retarded.
And I don't get why it pleases you both to be that way.
actually, the anti-vaxxers are still nuts.

We are the only country that treated Covid like a political issue. Which is why we have the most deaths.

Little boys are sexually molested almost as often as little girls.

But homosexual men make up less than 4% of the population.

Less than 4% of the population accounting for such a disproportionate share of child molesters puts the lie to your claim that homosexuals are no more likely to be childfuckers than straight men are.
Actually, girls are more likely to be abused than boys.

Most of the ones who molest little boys are often married to women and present as straight men. For instance, the football coach who molested his team members at my Catholic HS had a wife and lived the "good Catholic Life".

I know what the differences are between a man and a woman, and I know why these differences are important. That doesn't mean at all that I cannot be fooled by a convincing enough fake.

But no matter how convincing a fake may be, no matter how easily someone may be fooled by it, it is still a fake.
If you believe she's a woman and she believes she's a woman...

How does it have any effect on your life?

Most of the ones who molest little boys are often married to women and present as straight men. For instance, the football coach who molested his team members at my Catholic HS had a wife and lived the "good Catholic Life".

By definition, a man who is truly heterosexual, if he was also a pedophile, would have no interest in molesting little boys. To be heterosexual means that one is only sexually interested in the opposite sex.

By definition, any man that is interested in sexually molesting boys is homosexual, or at best, bisexual. And they make up less than 4% of the population.

If homosexual/bisexual men were no more likely to be pedophiles than real men, then there would be at least twenty-five girls molested for every boy that is molested. Yes, girls are somewhat more likely to be victims of sexual abuse, but not by nearly so big a factor.

The rate at which boys fall victim to such abuse compared to girls proves that homosexuals abuse children at a rate far out of proportion to their numbers.

By definition, a man who is truly heterosexual, if he was also a pedophile, would have no interest in molesting little boys. To be heterosexual means that one is only sexually interested in the opposite sex.

By definition, any man that is interested in sexually molesting boys is homosexual, or at best, bisexual. And they make up less than 4% of the population.

If homosexual/bisexual men were no more likely to be pedophiles than real men, then there would be at least twenty-five girls molested for every boy that is molested. Yes, girls are somewhat more likely to be victims of sexual abuse, but not by nearly so big a factor.

The rate at which boys fall victim to such abuse compared to girls proves that homosexuals abuse children at a rate far out of proportion to their numbers.
That was total bullocks.

If you believe she's a woman and she believes she's a woman...

How does it have any effect on your life?
It's confusing to children. Why would you queers want to confuse children? Because confused children are easy prey.

Forum List

Back