Nunes Memo Prediction Thread

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I predict that Mueller will seek to interview or indict Trump just as the Nunes memo is released.

It’s actually a Gowdy memo. He said yesterday on an interview he is the one that put it together from evidence he had received from the fbi.
I mention it because Gowdy is less easy to for anyone to call suspect, since he was a prosecutor.

The real question will be how long for the person releasing the memo to receive a summons to speak before Bob Mueller?

It’s actually a Gowdy memo. He said yesterday on an interview he is the one that put it together from evidence he had received from the fbi.
I mention it because Gowdy is less easy to for anyone to call suspect, since he was a prosecutor.
It came from the office of Devin Nunes.

Put together by Gowdy.

nothing-burger.jpg

Except Gowdy has been damaged goods since spending two and a half years investigating Benghazi only to come up empty handed. Or as Trump called his performance, a "total disaster".

A prosecutor with an agenda. A one-track agenda. Easy to see why he is no longer one.

Unless and until I see something actually happen.

NOTHING BURGER!!!!

Remember all the juicy dirt we were going to find out about the Seth Rich murder?
I still ache from the blue balls.

You mean, due to ‘lost emails, lost hard drives, hammered hard drives’, etc. This time they weren’t quick enough.

Except Gowdy has been damaged goods since spending two and a half years investigating Benghazi only to come up empty handed. Or as Trump called his performance, a "total disaster".

Put together by Gowdy.
You mean, Trey “I opened the 8th investigation into Benghazi to take votes away from Hillary” Gowdy?

:lol:

At any rate, Nunes oversees his office and he is responsible for what comes out of it. But your determination to scrub him from the mission is quite telling.

Unless and until I see something actually happen.

NOTHING BURGER!!!!

Remember all the juicy dirt we were going to find out about the Seth Rich murder?
I still ache from the blue balls.
The Seth Rich murder is still a ongoing investigation.
Someone is going to roll on the Clintons.
Then they'll spend the rest of their pathetic lives trying to stay out of prison.
You can bank on it!

Then they'll spend the rest of their pathetic lives trying to stay out of prison.
You can bank on it!

The Clintons will NEVER answer for any of their crimes. Accept the fact that we are a conquered people who must take up arms and start killing people to regain equality.

Might want to edit your post, unless you want the feds knocking on your door, unless you plan to really do it, then, leave it, so they can.
You can bank on it!

The Clintons will NEVER answer for any of their crimes. Accept the fact that we are a conquered people who must take up arms and start killing people to regain equality.

Forum List

Back