Nunes needs to be removed from the House Intelligence Committee

This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.
Nunes says he didn't read FISA applications - CNN Video

Also from Gowdy and Graham:
Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.

Now you're trying to blame the janitor for cleaning up the shit Obama's FBI and DOJ's dumped on us.

How libtarded of you.
It's Obama's fault Nunes is an idiot? How trumptarded of you.
Your Boy King Obama is the traitorous bastard that politicized the DOJ and the FBI "leadership" with his partisan plants. A deep investigation will point right to him.
lol Obama! Obama! He done ruined ma life! Obama! Obama!

The first two sentences are correct. They are criminals who belong in prison, and possibly soon they will be.
Nah trump will likely be pardoned he wont see jail.

Comey, Strozk, Ohre, and Page and Hillary, among others, are the ones who are going to prison. The intelligence agency is already looking to suspicious activities at the State Dept.
The intelligence agencies? Lol good luck with that, trump threw them under the bus.

Comey and Strozk are not the FBI.
But they were, and they were discarded after years of service by ahole trump, and their coworkers still respect them. I'm guessing most of them aren't to happy with trump right now, especially after his flunky Nunes tried to paint them as corrupt with the bogus memo.
No, they are two criminal douchebags who soiled the FBI's reputation. We don't need the "service" of conducting espionage on the Democrat's political opponents. They can find a job doing that in Haiti or Guatamala.

Last edited:
This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.
Nunes says he didn't read FISA applications - CNN Video

Also from Gowdy and Graham:
Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.

Now you're trying to blame the janitor for cleaning up the shit Obama's FBI and DOJ's dumped on us.

How libtarded of you.

Nunes just kicked the Democrats in the balls. You can't stand it or you wouldn't be whining about it on a message board.

Shoot the messenger. All your losers are going back to committee hearings to explain why they shouldn't be tried for treason.
Did you read the links in the OP? Nunes is a dangerous moron.
So says the Deep State liberal shitheads about to be called before a new independent counsel.
Deep state? It is time for your tinfoil hat crowning ceremony.

Ryan needs to get him off the committee asap. It's ridiculous and a threat to our national security. Nunes has to go.
ryan cares about as much for our national security as any of the wingers here do

zero
Lol. Your party paid for info from Russian intelligence agents and used that fake crap to try and swing an election, but you are more pissed it was exposed. Typical dumb ass liberal.
I'm not enrolled in a party and never have been. Show me your claims about Russia swinging the election.
I never said Russia changed a damn thing regarding results. Steele himself says he used Russian intelligence assets when creating the dossier the Demorats and corrupt FBI purchased.
Steele is an intelligence expert on Russia, of course he is going to be consulted. Calling the FBI corrupt for that shows you are a partisan douche.
The FBI "leadership" is corrupt for using the Steele dossier in the first place, and then again for failing to disclose the the DNC and the FBI PAID FOR IT!

You are a partisan dunce...regardless of party affiliation.

Yes, all that running around the whitehouse lawn needs to just stop...like now.

Throw those damn track shoes in the garbage!

I'm Deven Nunes' track shoes..the endorsements need to end soon!
\
screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-12-12-34-pm.jpg

:5_1_12024:

How libtarded of you.

Nunes just kicked the Democrats in the balls. You can't stand it or you wouldn't be whining about it on a message board.

Shoot the messenger. All your losers are going back to committee hearings to explain why they shouldn't be tried for treason.
So says the Deep State liberal shitheads about to be called before a new independent counsel.

Actually it's time for the Russian Collusion Conspiracy crackpots to give it up.
The Democrats are looking more and more like a crazy cult.

Actually it's time for the Russian Collusion Conspiracy crackpots to give it up.
The Democrats are looking more and more like a crazy cult.

Says a Political Crazy Cult guy.

Nice.

ryan cares about as much for our national security as any of the wingers here do

zero
Lol. Your party paid for info from Russian intelligence agents and used that fake crap to try and swing an election, but you are more pissed it was exposed. Typical dumb ass liberal.
I'm not enrolled in a party and never have been. Show me your claims about Russia swinging the election.
I never said Russia changed a damn thing regarding results. Steele himself says he used Russian intelligence assets when creating the dossier the Demorats and corrupt FBI purchased.
Steele is an intelligence expert on Russia, of course he is going to be consulted. Calling the FBI corrupt for that shows you are a partisan douche.
The FBI "leadership" is corrupt for using the Steele dossier in the first place, and then again for failing to disclose the the DNC and the FBI PAID FOR IT!

Holy Crap we have one of those jailhouse FISA experts practicing law here!

Way to go, Champ! :102:

zero

Read this article:
GOP Memo Escalates Clash Over Russia Probe

It was disclosed that a party paid for the info and still approved by judge. Judges all appointed by republicans. And one appointed by trump. Everyone knows when republicans say they are "patriots" it is bullshit, now it is confirmed with their war on the FBI using a false partisan memo.

Read this article:

It was disclosed that a party paid for the info and still approved by judge. Judges all appointed by republicans. And one appointed by trump. Everyone knows when republicans say they are "patriots" it is bullshit, now it is confirmed with their war on the FBI using a false partisan memo.

This guy gets it!

:113:

Obama has turned the Democratic Party into some sort of lawless far left banana republic regime.
He illegally used the IRS, NSA, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.
The worst part about the Democratic Party's epic corruption is that the Press is protecting them.
Obama makes Nixon look like a cub scout.

Read this article:

This guy gets it!

Left Wingers are in deep denial.

Read this article:

This guy gets it!

Left Wingers are in deep denial.

Looks like the Russian Bots are repeating themselves. When are you scheduled for an algorithm change again?

Obama has turned the Democratic Party into some sort of lawless far left banana republic regime.
He illegally used the IRS, NSA, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.
The worst part about the Democratic Party's epic corruption is that the Press is protecting them.
Obama makes Nixon look like a cub scout.
I guess you may be a bit behind the times. You should know donald trump is now president.

Is there a way to un-release this Nunes NothingBurger memo..it no bueno...

I like this burger better...

FB_IMG_1499988667441.jpg

LOCK HIM UP!
emma.gif

be watching for the grassley memo coming out next

I expect a multitude of memos to fend off any investigation of dRumpf. What's new. It's not likely he'll sanction Russian anyways with this congress. Other things to do...like memos.

The crazy left wing cultist are having a total meltdown over the expose' of Obama and Hillary's epic corruption.

There needs to be a Special Counsel assigned to investigate the Russian Dossier scandal.
The Mueller investigation is now null and void. Mueller needs to pack it up.

Forum List

Back