Nunes needs to be removed from the House Intelligence Committee

"Nunes needs to be removed from the House Intelligence Committee"

The Committee should at least remove the word "Intelligence" from its name, as long as Nunes is a member.
You mean Schiff, don't you?
Schiff is a Harvard graduate lawyer that prosecutes traitors that sell out to Russia. Nunes is a rancher that peddles inaccuracies in partisan memos. Its hilarious the GOP made this fool chairman of an intelligence committee. Actually its not hilarious it is sad.
Schiff is a scumbag who tried to cover up evidence of senior government officials staging a coup against a lawfully elected president of the United States. Nunes is a patriot who brought the facts of this treason to light. He's a hero.

download (51).jpg

The Committee should at least remove the word "Intelligence" from its name, as long as Nunes is a member.
Schiff is a Harvard graduate lawyer that prosecutes traitors that sell out to Russia. Nunes is a rancher that peddles inaccuracies in partisan memos. Its hilarious the GOP made this fool chairman of an intelligence committee. Actually its not hilarious it is sad.
Schiff is a scumbag who tried to cover up evidence of senior government officials staging a coup against a lawfully elected president of the United States. Nunes is a patriot who brought the facts of this treason to light. He's a hero.

View attachment 174732

Mueller should investigate Schiff!

View attachment 174732
It makes me sad when partisan hacks attack real patriots like Schiff and Mueller. Then I just think about how stupid people like Nunes and trump are and I laugh my ass off. Then I realize the stupids are in charge and I have a sad again.

View attachment 174732
It makes me sad when partisan hacks attack real patriots like Schiff and Mueller. Then I just think about how stupid people like Nunes and trump are and I laugh my ass off. Then I realize the stupids are in charge and I have a sad again.

Schiff is a traitor. He's trying to keep the truth about government officials who staged a coup from coming to light, and Mewler is just a willing tool in the coup plotter's schemes.

View attachment 174732

Schiff is a traitor. He's trying to keep the truth about government officials who staged a coup from coming to light, and Mewler is just a willing tool in the coup plotter's schemes.
Yes yes, all those nasty government officials staged a coup! It's a huge conspiracy! We must protect dear leader!

View attachment 174732

Yes yes, all those nasty government officials staged a coup! It's a huge conspiracy! We must protect dear leader!
The first two sentences are correct. They are criminals who belong in prison, and possibly soon they will be.

View attachment 174732

The first two sentences are correct. They are criminals who belong in prison, and possibly soon they will be.
Nah trump will likely be pardoned he wont see jail.

Comey, Strozk, Ohre, and Page and Hillary, among others, are the ones who are going to prison. The intelligence agency is already looking to suspicious activities at the State Dept.

Comey, Strozk, Ohre, and Page and Hillary, among others, are the ones who are going to prison. The intelligence agency is already looking to suspicious activities at the State Dept.
The intelligence agencies? Lol good luck with that, trump threw them under the bus.

The intelligence agencies? Lol good luck with that, trump threw them under the bus.

Comey and Strozk are not the FBI.

Comey and Strozk are not the FBI.
But they were, and they were discarded after years of service by ahole trump, and their coworkers still respect them. I'm guessing most of them aren't to happy with trump right now, especially after his flunky Nunes tried to paint them as corrupt with the bogus memo.

This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.
Nunes says he didn't read FISA applications - CNN Video

Also from Gowdy and Graham:
Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.
You, like the Democrat Party, the FBI "leadership", Johnnie Boy McCain, and Jeffie Boy Flake are just pissed that Nunes led the charge in exposing the corruption and treasonous activities of the liberal slime that perpetrated the undermining of our constitutional law.

The memo speaks for itself. Have you bothered to read it? There are several people in the top echelons of the FBI who should shortly be going to federal prisons. It would not hurt my feelings if some of them are executed.

Schiff is a total left wing crackpot.

and perhaps a criminal

This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.
You, like the Democrat Party, the FBI "leadership", Johnnie Boy McCain, and Jeffie Boy Flake are just pissed that Nunes led the charge in exposing the corruption and treasonous activities of the liberal slime that perpetrated the undermining of our constitutional law.

The memo speaks for itself. Have you bothered to read it? There are several people in the top echelons of the FBI who should shortly be going to federal prisons. It would not hurt my feelings if some of them are executed.
Sure bud.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

Now you're trying to blame the janitor for cleaning up the shit Obama's FBI and DOJ's dumped on us.

How libtarded of you.
It's Obama's fault Nunes is an idiot? How trumptarded of you.
Your Boy King Obama is the traitorous bastard that politicized the DOJ and the FBI "leadership" with his partisan plants. A deep investigation will point right to him.

Schiff is a Harvard graduate and highly successful lawyer. Nunes is a rancher that the GOP made chairman of an intelligence committee, because apparently thats the best the GOP can do nowadays.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

Now you're trying to blame the janitor for cleaning up the shit Obama's FBI and DOJ's dumped on us.

How libtarded of you.
It's Obama's fault Nunes is an idiot? How trumptarded of you.

Nunes just kicked the Democrats in the balls. You can't stand it or you wouldn't be whining about it on a message board.

Shoot the messenger. All your losers are going back to committee hearings to explain why they shouldn't be tried for treason.
Did you read the links in the OP? Nunes is a dangerous moron.
So says the Deep State liberal shitheads about to be called before a new independent counsel.

Forum List

Back