NUNES should be expelled from congress, he's a TRAITOR--says American Enterpriser...

How can he be an intellectual heavyweight and not know that treason applies in time of war.

You disagreed with me! Treason!!!!!
Really?

upload_2018-7-24_11-14-59.jpeg
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Glad a Democrat didn't say it! All shit would hit the fan and this board and FOX and Trump's twitter feed.

PS Nunes won by 35pts. last go around. He's ahead by 7pts. to the DEM running against him. Of course ISSA the 3 x CAR THIEF and who set fire to his office (after upping his insurance) kept winning in CA too.

Watch: Conservative scholar explains how Devin Nunes committed treason and should be expelled from House

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
23 JUL 2018 AT 23:11 ET

Norman Ornsteine believes so.

Ornsteine is a scholar who studies congress and is the resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank.

Ornsteine is an intellectual heavyweight, and not given to shooting off his mouth. He opened by explaining that he understood he was making an argument that might sound extreme at first blush.

“Of course it is a pretty severe thing—we have only had five members of the house who have ever been expel expelled,” Ornstein seaid. “When you look at the Constitution, Article 3, Section Three, that defines treason, it is, besides war, adhering to their enemies, the state’s, and giving aid and comfort. And I think what we have seen with Nunes, going back to way before the attacks on the FISA report on the intelligence community undermining key security o with the White House against the interests of the Congress… he has brought dishonor on the House and endangered the country and I don’t say it lightly.”...

Watch: Conservative scholar explains how Devin Nunes committed treason and should be expelled from House

Yea, the crazy left wingers are outraged that Nunes has exposed the FBIgate scandal.
How are those indictments coming along?

How can he be an intellectual heavyweight and not know that treason applies in time of war.

You disagreed with me! Treason!!!!!
Really?

View attachment 206748
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Who's the Enemy? Treason is about war and as of July 24, 2018, Russia is not an Enemy. And no uninformed nitpicking or turnspeak from you.

Forum List

Back