🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

Wow, I had no idea that a govt program prerequisite was in order to justify the love of children.

Just like I suspected. Nothing from you...all hot air.

Embrace who you are. "Pro Birth", not pro life. That's total BS.

Absolutely not but you will never be able to comprehend. Your mind is stuck with govt worship.

That's right, deflect from the topic. Lets talk about the big bad evil government of your own country instead of the fact that you're a raging hypocrite.

Does this look like a "nonviable" fetus to you, asshole?

I Am a Survivor of Abortion, Here is My Story | LifeNews.com

Nope. That's a person. Where is the confusion? You do realize at one point, she was a non-viable fetus, right?
I understand that disgusting people like you considered her less than human when she was being aborted.

You do realize that words have meanings, right?

You realize that those definitions aren't arbitrary, right?

When you start using words as they are intended, things will become a lot clearer for you.

Embrace who YOU are. "Pro Infanticide", not pro choice.

Infanticide can only happen to infants. A fetus is not an infant. You see, when you don't understand the definition of words you use, it's hard to take you seriously.
Tell that to the girl in the picture.

Nope. That's a person. Where is the confusion? You do realize at one point, she was a non-viable fetus, right?
I understand that disgusting people like you considered her less than human when she was being aborted.

When you start using words as they are intended, things will become a lot clearer for you.
I realize that you are willing to say anything to justify the wholesale slaughter of the most defenseless of human beings.

I realize that you are willing to say anything to justify the wholesale slaughter of the most defenseless of human beings.

Again, you're not understanding the definition of the words you're using. Are you doing it on purpose or do you not understand the definition of these terms?

Again, you're not understanding the definition of the words you're using. Are you doing it on purpose or do you not understand the definition of these terms?
You'll do anything to avoid looking at yourself honestly, won't you? Since you can't justify sucking the brains out of babies in the womb, you focus instead on the definition of words. Typical diversionary tactic of your ilk. Sleep well.

You'll do anything to avoid looking at yourself honestly, won't you? Since you can't justify sucking the brains out of babies in the womb, you focus instead on the definition of words. Typical diversionary tactic of your ilk. Sleep well.

Yeah, I have a funny habit of using words as they're actually intended to be used. I'm weird like that.

You on the other hand, have so little of an argument you need to reinvent the definition of words to make your case seem more valid.

*Hint - It doesn't.

It's also sad that so-called "pro lifers" don't give a shit about the well being of kids once they're born. Pro-lifers should be called "Pro-birthers" because they only care about a child being born, not it's actual life.
Very few think that way.
Lol. Such a rehashed lie. Youll continue to march it on proudly.

Then prove it a lie. Including that the nurses they told their stories are lying...come on spit it out.

I was referring to RDDs comment on pro life people who supposedly quit caring after birth. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Ah. Then we agree.
Murder? If you can't make your point without going to the extreme, what does that say about your point?
What do you call it when someone dismembers another person, causing their death?

Ahh I see. You seem to think an unviable fetus is a person. Your bad.

Ahh I see. The usual bullshit lie every baby murderer claims as the reason they can stomach their sick opinions on baby murder that even though its heart is beating,its moving around,it eats,shits,pisses,etc etc etc...its not a human being. I consider murder to be the act of making someones heart stop in a violent manner a babies heart starts beating at 6 weeks! The baby my wife is carrying is a human being and she is just barely 6.5 weeks along. We talk to the baby,we gave it a boys name because we want a boy.

Absolutely not but you will never be able to comprehend. Your mind is stuck with govt worship.

That's right, deflect from the topic. Lets talk about the big bad evil government of your own country instead of the fact that you're a raging hypocrite.

You are the one who injected govt into the discussion. Your misuse of the word hypocrite is noted also but thats on par for you.....lose argument, sling emotions....remain bitter.

I had three fetuses in my life. Their names are Tanya, Ryan and Danielle.

And don't you love how when it comes to "abortion" it's never a baby. It's just a fetus. Odd though, you never read or hear anyone talking about " the royal fetus is due any day now" or "simon cowell's fetus just arrived and turned into a baby boy" or "mila kunis looks like she's expecting a fetus".

Unreal.

Is this in reference to the great flood and Noah??

Is this in reference to the great flood and Noah??
You're a real fucking comedian, aren't you?

Very few think that way.

Then prove it a lie. Including that the nurses they told their stories are lying...come on spit it out.

I was referring to RDDs comment on pro life people who supposedly quit caring after birth. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Ah. Then we agree.
What do you call it when someone dismembers another person, causing their death?

Ahh I see. The usual bullshit lie every baby murderer claims as the reason they can stomach their sick opinions on baby murder that even though its heart is beating,its moving around,it eats,shits,pisses,etc etc etc...its not a human being. I consider murder to be the act of making someones heart stop in a violent manner a babies heart starts beating at 6 weeks! The baby my wife is carrying is a human being and she is just barely 6.5 weeks along. We talk to the baby,we gave it a boys name because we want a boy.

Cute story. Doesn't change anything though. At 6.5 weeks you have an unviable fetus, not a baby.

And don't you love how when it comes to "abortion" it's never a baby. It's just a fetus. Odd though, you never read or hear anyone talking about " the royal fetus is due any day now" or "simon cowell's fetus just arrived and turned into a baby boy" or "mila kunis looks like she's expecting a fetus".

Unreal.

You realize your statements just proved what I've been saying right?

People expect a baby, they don't currently have one when it's in not been delivered yet.

Thanks for supporting my point though.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

How can that not bring tears to your eyes?
I purposely do not go to ultra left sewer sites because I am smart enough to know that often they do not post the truth. It is for that same reason I do not go to ultra right sewer sites. LifeSiteNewsMoble smells like such a right wing site.
I'm sorry, but unlike you, I do not blindly believe every right wing lie that is put before me. Get back to us when you can provide some proof of this from a responsible news source. Oh, and don't start with that "liberal media" bullshit. Every time a responsible media source posts a truth you do not believe in you scream "Liberal media! Liberal media!" in an attempt to shut them up. Just because someone posts something YOU do not want to believe does not make it a lie.

Last edited:

Unreal.
I feel sorry for them. Better they had been born to another mother.

Ah. Then we agree.

Cute story. Doesn't change anything though. At 6.5 weeks you have an unviable fetus, not a baby.
At 6.5 weeks an "abortion" stops a beating heart the same as a bullet does to someone at 18 or 30 or any age for that matter. AKA MURDER.
How can that not bring tears to your eyes?

i tend not to cry over lies from winger sites

Then PLEASE prove it wrong..PLEASE.Because it is a very sick thing to do...We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for you to prove it wrong..

Forum List

Back