🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

The procedure is called an Abortion. It failed. Therefore she is an Abortion SURVIVOR.
I'm curious, EXACTLY how did she know she was an "Abortion Survivor?" Clearly she could not remember that far back. Someone must have told her and how do we know that person was telling the truth? They could have told her anything and there is absolutely no way she could know the truth. Yet, YOU blindly believe everything she says without giving it a thought. Isn't that pretty stupid of you?
Hospital records would show that she was aborted but survived. You must be pretty stupid to not know that.

She didn't survive an abortion. If she did, she would have come back from the dead. Its like saying you survived being murdered - doesn't happen.

Bill Clinton ("It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.") would love you.

If the mother is undergoing the abortion procedure and the baby survives it survived an abortion.

Don't try parsing words or meanings here.

Did Obama deny rights to infants who survive abortion? - The Washington Post

“When he was in the Illinois state Senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic Constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion — not once, but four times. I know it’s by the grace of God that I’m alive today, if only to ask America this question: Is this the kind of leadership that will lead us forward — that would discard the weakest among us?”

— Failed-abortion survivor Melissa Ohden in a new ad from Susan B. Anthony List

The case is clear: Obama supports infanticide. He opposed the "Born-Alive Infants Protection Act" three times alone. And the reasons he stated for voting against it have since been proven to be lies. When twenty Democrats joined Republicans to ban sex selection abortions last May, Obama repeated his "above my pay grade" mantra, meaning "that gender-based discrimination is OK — so long as it results in an abortion." ~Quote courtesy of Rich Lowry

Anyone wanting to know the details surrounding Obama's shameful advocacy of infanticide should check out this website by Jill Stanek.

Jill Stanek - Political anti-life bias archives

"In January 2003, World magazine named Jill as one of the 30 most prominent pro-life leaders in the movement over the past 30 years."

Stanek is amazing. A true heroine in the fight for the rights of babies born alive from a botched abortion.

Last edited by a moderator:
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

How can that not bring tears to your eyes?

It's also sad that so-called "pro lifers" don't give a shit about the well being of kids once they're born. Pro-lifers should be called "Pro-birthers" because they only care about a child being born, not it's actual life.

valid point, RDD... but gotta ask... how many unwanted children have you yourself adopted or fostered...?

Red Herring Alert!
You are calling it a "Red Herring" because you have no valid argument against what I have posted.
I'm calling it a red herring because telling someone they have no right to KILL somebody is not the moral equivalent of telling someone they have no right to NOT KILL somebody. But you already knew that, didn't you?
No I don't. I do know that God did not appoint me or anyone to force their will upon others. I do know that people were given free will for a reason. And I know that how people choose to use their free will is their decision. Forcing people to live by YOUR standards is taking their free will away from them. And finally I know that their actions or inactions are between them and God and that while I can offer advice the decisions they make are their's and only their's and I have no right to interfere.

You are calling it a "Red Herring" because you have no valid argument against what I have posted.
I'm calling it a red herring because telling someone they have no right to KILL somebody is not the moral equivalent of telling someone they have no right to NOT KILL somebody. But you already knew that, didn't you?
No I don't. I do know that God did not appoint me or anyone to force their will upon others. I do know that people were given free will for a reason. And I know that how people choose to use their free will is their decision. Forcing people to live by YOUR standards is taking their free will away from them. And finally I know that their actions or inactions are between them and God and that while I can offer advice the decisions they make are their's and only their's and I have no right to interfere.
Oh, then I guess we shouldn't have laws against rape, armed robbery, assault and battery?

The procedure is called an Abortion. It failed. Therefore she is an Abortion SURVIVOR.
I'm curious, EXACTLY how did she know she was an "Abortion Survivor?" Clearly she could not remember that far back. Someone must have told her and how do we know that person was telling the truth? They could have told her anything and there is absolutely no way she could know the truth. Yet, YOU blindly believe everything she says without giving it a thought. Isn't that pretty stupid of you?
Hospital records would show that she was aborted but survived. You must be pretty stupid to not know that.
And you have looked at these records? (No) You can validate that they exist? (No)You have proof, other than her say so, that the records are as you say they are? (No) All of this begs the question, who informed her that she was the result of a botched abortion and why would she want to go back and dig out the records? What reason would she have to do so?
If you are so ignorant that you are incapable of questioning what you read, perhaps it is you who are the "stupid" one.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

It's also sad that so-called "pro lifers" don't give a shit about the well being of kids once they're born. Pro-lifers should be called "Pro-birthers" because they only care about a child being born, not it's actual life.

valid point, RDD... but gotta ask... how many unwanted children have you yourself adopted or fostered...?

Zero and that's a good thing since I don't try and force others to give birth when they aren't ready for the responsibility. I'd be a hypocrite if I expected others to bring unwanted children in to this world but didn't take on that additional burden myself as well.

And you have looked at these records? (No) You can validate that they exist? (No)You have proof, other than her say so, that the records are as you say they are? (No) All of this begs the question, who informed her that she was the result of a botched abortion and why would she want to go back and dig out the records? What reason would she have to do so?
If you are so ignorant that you are incapable of questioning what you read, perhaps it is you who are the "stupid" one.
Yes, hospital records exist. They are required by law to keep them. And everyone is entitled to their medical records. Your ignorance is profound.

Oh, then I guess we shouldn't have laws against rape, armed robbery, assault and battery?
For a society to exist there needs to be laws. But despite those laws against "rape, armed robbery, assault and battery" and other criminal behavior those crimes still happen. They happen because of free will. People choose to violate those laws. Hell, in Florida murder is now almost legal. The whole damn state seems to be standing their ground.
I abhor abortion and would argue strongly against it. I recognize it as an ugly, violent act. That said, in the end IT IS NOT MY DECISION TO MAKE JUST AS IT IS NOT YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S. And finally, if women are going to get abortions, and they have since the beginning of time, the smart and intelligent thing is to make it as safe as possible for the woman. Exactly what have you accomplished if a woman uses a coat hanger to abort, becomes septic and dies or is made infertile. Exactly what have you accomplished if wealthy woman can fly to France for an abortion and a little shopping while a poor woman is left with a child she cannot feed or care for? What exactly have you accomplished if more unwanted children are brought into this world and forced into a life of poverty thanks to party that does not want to feed them, provide them shelter, help them get educated, and offers little or no medical care. You scream you want babies born but THAT'S IT!!!! Letting children die of malnutrition, exposure, and lack of medical care is not a solution to stopping abortion.

For a society to exist there needs to be laws. But despite those laws against "rape, armed robbery, assault and battery" and other criminal behavior those crimes still happen. They happen because of free will. People choose to violate those laws. Hell, in Florida murder is now almost legal. The whole damn state seems to be standing their ground.
I abhor abortion and would argue strongly against it. I recognize it as an ugly, violent act. That said, in the end IT IS NOT MY DECISION TO MAKE JUST AS IT IS NOT YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S. And finally, if women are going to get abortions, and they have since the beginning of time, the smart and intelligent thing is to make it as safe as possible for the woman. Exactly what have you accomplished if a woman uses a coat hanger to abort, becomes septic and dies or is made infertile. Exactly what have you accomplished if wealthy woman can fly to France for an abortion and a little shopping while a poor woman is left with a child she cannot feed or care for? What exactly have you accomplished if more unwanted children are brought into this world and forced into a life of poverty thanks to party that does not want to feed them, provide them shelter, help them get educated, and offers little or no medical care. You scream you want babies born but THAT'S IT!!!! Letting children die of malnutrition, exposure, and lack of medical care is not a solution to stopping abortion.
Same old bogus arguments you lefties always make to justify the wholesale slaughter of innocent human beings. I won't play your "what if" game. I know that you and I don't have the right to kill someone because they are an inconvenience to us. But you go on thinking that way if it eases your conscience (if you have one).

Yes, hospital records exist. They are required by law to keep them. And everyone is entitled to their medical records. Your ignorance is profound.
I have never denied hospital records exist. Have you seen the records in question? (No) You are taking the word of the article as true. How did this girl know there had been an abortion attempt? Do you think she remembered it? (No) Who told her? And why did they tell her? What was there to gain? "Oh darling, I just wanted you to know we tried to have you aborted. We thought you would want to know." And even if someone had told her, why would she want to go back and search them out. What you are pretty much doing is swallowing the story hook, line, sinker, rod, boat, motor, cooler, and seat cushions. Did you tiny little mind ever ask itself any questions about what you read? Really, did you even give it a moments thought or did you just swallow it whole. If there is any "profound ignorance" here it is in the mind of the person who lacks the ability to think and question.
It is probably a good thing she did not state she was delivered by space aliens and is here to learn our secrets. I have no doubt you would have accepted that without question also.

Last edited:
I have never denied hospital records exist. Have you seen the records in question? (No) You are taking the word of the article as true. How did this girl know there had been an abortion attempt? Do you think she remembered it? (No) Who told her? And why did they tell her? What was there to gain? "Oh darling, I just wanted you to know we tried to have you aborted. We thought you would want to know." And even if someone had told her, why would she want to go back and search them out. What you are pretty much doing is swallowing the story hook, line, sinker, rod, boat, motor, cooler, and seat cushions. Did you tiny little mind ever ask itself any questions about what you read? Really, did you even give it a moments thought or did you just swallow it whole. If there is any "profound ignorance" here it is in the mind of the person who lacks the ability to think and question.
It is probably a good thing she did not state she was delivered by space aliens and is here to learn our secrets. I have no doubt you would have accepted that without question also.
How did this girl know there had been an abortion attempt? The records would state that fact.

Who told her? The records.

"Oh darling, I just wanted you to know we tried to have you aborted. We thought you would want to know." Why would you think the mother who tried to kill her would keep her?

And even if someone had told her, why would she want to go back and search them out. Only a fucking idiot would ask something so utterly stupid.

Same old bogus arguments you lefties always make to justify the wholesale slaughter of innocent human beings. I won't play your "what if" game. I know that you and I don't have the right to kill someone because they are an inconvenience to us. But you go on thinking that way if it eases your conscience (if you have one).
Interesting how when you anti-abortion people get pushed into a corner the arguments that got you there are "bogus" and you run away. The bottom line is you can't answer those arguments.
The Supreme Court ruled to give women the right to control their own bodies so that the long line of women who self abort and end up killing themselves or making themselves infertile would come to an end. I do not like the idea of abortions and believe birth control should be made freely available to ALL women. Sex education should be taught in the school to every boy and girl along with the fact abstinence does not work (ask bristol palin). That would reduce the number of abortions immensely. Yet there are people you agree with who are fighting against birth control and against education in schools. If they are against abortion why aren't they fighting for birth control and education? You on the other hand, want to end abortions and to start growing the line of woman dying from both back alley and self abortion.

melissaohden7.jpg

After I found out at the age of 14 about surviving my birthmother’s abortion, I spent the next five years feeling terribly alone and afraid.

Then, in 1997, I discovered Gianna Jessen’s story online, and it changed my life. Just knowing that I was not alone as a survivor was life-changing for me.

To read about how Gianna was using her survival to make a difference additionally provided me with the encouragement and strength that I needed to prepare myself for coming forward publicly as a survivor.

Brave young woman.

I Am a Survivor of Abortion, Here is My Story | LifeNews.com

Interesting how when you anti-abortion people get pushed into a corner the arguments that got you there are "bogus" and you run away. The bottom line is you can't answer those arguments.
The Supreme Court ruled to give women the right to control their own bodies so that the long line of women who self abort and end up killing themselves or making themselves infertile would come to an end. I do not like the idea of abortions and believe birth control should be made freely available to ALL women. Sex education should be taught in the school to every boy and girl along with the fact abstinence does not work (ask bristol palin). That would reduce the number of abortions immensely. Yet there are people you agree with who are fighting against birth control and against education in schools. If they are against abortion why aren't they fighting for birth control and education? You on the other hand, want to end abortions and to start growing the line of woman dying from both back alley and self abortion.

:lol:

Abstinence works. Too funny. Bristol obviously did not practice abstinence.

Yeah, keep throwing out the talking points. Maybe you can convince yourself that killing defenseless babies is a noble cause. You are one disgusting POS, you know that?

How did this girl know there had been an abortion attempt? The records would state that fact.
I have never seen a birth certificate that had the word "abortion" on it and I doubt it you have either. That information MIGHT be in the hospital records but why would she want to go digging in the hospital records?
Who told her? The records.
Are you telling me the records just chased her down and once they had her they told her she was the result of an abortion attempt? My question is still valid, AND STILL IGNORED? What prompted her to go digging in her old records?

"Oh darling, I just wanted you to know we tried to have you aborted. We thought you would want to know." Why would you think the mother who tried to kill her would keep her?
Do you really think that whoever kept and raised her then took her aside and told her about the attempt to abort her? What the fu#k kind of a person would take a child they are raising aside and tell them about their almost being aborted. That is almost the most cruel thing I can imagine. For a lot of kids it is tough knowing they were adopted. To be told they lived through an abortion attempt is not doing them any favor.
And even if someone had told her, why would she want to go back and search them out. Only a fucking idiot would ask something so utterly stupid.[/QUOTE]
Okay, fuckface, I have avoided calling you names and insulting you but I can see it was a total waste of time. You are incapable of carrying on an adult exchange. The question still remains, WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO GO BACK AND SEARCH THIS INFORMATION OUT? Now VOMIT BRAIN, see if you can respond like an adult. Now dickhead, if you can't, I can play name calling with you all night.

Yeah, keep throwing out the talking points. Maybe you can convince yourself that killing defenseless babies is a noble cause. You are one disgusting POS, you know that?
Not quite as disgusting as a person who wants to force women to carry to term when they know they cannot afford to keep and care for a child. And not as disgusting as a person who supports a party that wants to take food out of the new borns mouth. And certainly not as disgusting as someone who wants to deny the mother and child medical care. And nowhere near as disgusting as someone who has no problem with the mother and new born being forced to live on the street. Call me a POS it you wish but from where I stand the POS is the one trying to control other peoples bodies and who then turns their back on them so they can blame them when they die in the gutter.

We wouldn't have this problem if late term abortion was illegal. The problem is that right to lifers will only work to meet their end goal of banning abortions completely. This is why many like myself, who support the right of a woman to abort while wanting that limited to a reasonable time (first trimester), cannot find common ground with right to lifers.

Forum List

Back