🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

How can that not bring tears to your eyes?

If the fetus was aborted, it wouldn't have resulted in a live birth. Those were not abortions.

Saline abortions don't exist any longer. They were banned because of the risk of the health of the woman.

What do you call it when someone dismembers another person, causing their death?

Ahh I see. You seem to think an unviable fetus is a person. Your bad.
Does this look like a "nonviable" fetus to you, asshole?

I Am a Survivor of Abortion, Here is My Story | LifeNews.com

:hitit:

She didn't survive an abortion. If she did, she would have come back from the dead. Its like saying you survived being murdered - doesn't happen.

How many of you remember the extremely aggressive and disturbing role Obama and Moochelle played in promoting live birth abortions?

I won't forget it.

It was when he was still in the Illinois Senate.

The more you know about the son of a bitch the more repulsive you realize he is behind that smile and the shuck and jive.

The procedure is called an Abortion. It failed. Therefore she is an Abortion SURVIVOR.

I'm curious ORION. Suppose I were to tell you that you or your wife had to have an abortion, on MY say so. You would probably tell me to go to hell and that your choice to have a baby is exactly that, YOUR CHOICE. I am sure you would also tell me that what you do is none of my business, and the thing is, YOU WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. It is none of my business to tell you what you can and cannot do.
WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT DO? WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT?
And don't drag your usual bullshit "Because it is wrong" argument into this. Isn't it supposed to be God's decision on what is right or wrong? Shouldn't God be the one to make the decisions? If you know your Bible you know "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven"
Luke 6:37
I am sure you call yourself a Christian but aren't you both judging and condemning others which is as unchristian as you can get.

I'm curious ORION. Suppose I were to tell you that you or your wife had to have an abortion, on MY say so. You would probably tell me to go to hell and that your choice to have a baby is exactly that, YOUR CHOICE. I am sure you would also tell me that what you do is none of my business, and the thing is, YOU WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. It is none of my business to tell you what you can and cannot do.
WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT DO? WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT?
And don't drag your usual bullshit "Because it is wrong" argument into this. Isn't it supposed to be God's decision on what is right or wrong? Shouldn't God be the one to make the decisions? If you know your Bible you know "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven"
I am sure you call yourself a Christian but aren't you both judging and condemning others which is as unchristian as you can get.
Red Herring Alert!

She didn't survive an abortion. If she did, she would have come back from the dead. Its like saying you survived being murdered - doesn't happen.

Bill Clinton ("It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.") would love you.

If the mother is undergoing the abortion procedure and the baby survives it survived an abortion.

Don't try parsing words or meanings here.

Did Obama deny rights to infants who survive abortion? - The Washington Post

“When he was in the Illinois state Senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic Constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion — not once, but four times. I know it’s by the grace of God that I’m alive today, if only to ask America this question: Is this the kind of leadership that will lead us forward — that would discard the weakest among us?”

— Failed-abortion survivor Melissa Ohden in a new ad from Susan B. Anthony List

The case is clear: Obama supports infanticide. He opposed the "Born-Alive Infants Protection Act" three times alone. And the reasons he stated for voting against it have since been proven to be lies. When twenty Democrats joined Republicans to ban sex selection abortions last May, Obama repeated his "above my pay grade" mantra, meaning "that gender-based discrimination is OK — so long as it results in an abortion." ~Quote courtesy of Rich Lowry

Anyone wanting to know the details surrounding Obama's shameful advocacy of infanticide should check out this website by Jill Stanek.

Jill Stanek - Political anti-life bias archives

"In January 2003, World magazine named Jill as one of the 30 most prominent pro-life leaders in the movement over the past 30 years."

Last edited by a moderator:
The procedure is called an Abortion. It failed. Therefore she is an Abortion SURVIVOR.
I'm curious, EXACTLY how did she know she was an "Abortion Survivor?" Clearly she could not remember that far back. Someone must have told her and how do we know that person was telling the truth? They could have told her anything and there is absolutely no way she could know the truth. Yet, YOU blindly believe everything she says without giving it a thought. Isn't that pretty stupid of you?

I had three fetuses in my life. Their names are Tanya, Ryan and Danielle.

And don't you love how when it comes to "abortion" it's never a baby. It's just a fetus. Odd though, you never read or hear anyone talking about " the royal fetus is due any day now" or "simon cowell's fetus just arrived and turned into a baby boy" or "mila kunis looks like she's expecting a fetus".

Unreal.
I feel sorry for them. Better they had been born to another mother.

Why aren't you the little sweetheart? Negged for my kids.

Red Herring Alert!
You are calling it a "Red Herring" because you have no valid argument against what I have posted.

Member #35790

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

At this moment in time I wanted to take advantage of this coincidence to point out you are sick in the head and someone needs to call 911 to wheel you away to a loony bin.

Last edited:
Red Herring Alert!
You are calling it a "Red Herring" because you have no valid argument against what I have posted.
I'm calling it a red herring because telling someone they have no right to KILL somebody is not the moral equivalent of telling someone they have no right to NOT KILL somebody. But you already knew that, didn't you?

I had three fetuses in my life. Their names are Tanya, Ryan and Danielle.

And don't you love how when it comes to "abortion" it's never a baby. It's just a fetus. Odd though, you never read or hear anyone talking about " the royal fetus is due any day now" or "simon cowell's fetus just arrived and turned into a baby boy" or "mila kunis looks like she's expecting a fetus".

Unreal.
I feel sorry for them. Better they had been born to another mother.

Why aren't you the little sweetheart? Negged for my kids.
I saw your little display of hatred on this board a couple of weeks ago. I saw your calling for others to die miserable, painful, and long deaths. I have no respect for you but I do feel sorry for your kids. Neg me all you wish. I take it as a badge of honor.

Forum List

Back