Nutcase Film Maker Kills a Grandmother With SIV

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This is some extreme road rage. This feral animal killed a grandmother and newly expectant mother on purpose. Hopefully he will get life in prison and constantly beat down as a result.

Skateboard film-maker killed pregnant woman, 53, in road rage attack by running her over after repeatedly ramming her car in random attack

Read more: Dewey Green 'repeatedly rammed pregnant woman with his car and killed her' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2672375-1F3076FB00000578-829_306x423.jpg

This is some extreme road rage. This feral animal killed a grandmother and newly expectant mother on purpose. Hopefully he will get life in prison and constantly beat down as a result.

Skateboard film-maker killed pregnant woman, 53, in road rage attack by running her over after repeatedly ramming her car in random attack

Read more: Dewey Green 'repeatedly rammed pregnant woman with his car and killed her' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2672375-1F3076FB00000578-829_306x423.jpg

Hopefully the prick gets worse than that.

The victim was black, nothing to see here. Teapers will give him a pass!

How was he supposed to know she was pregnant. It was an accident. She was playing her music too loud. She spoke in ebonics. Hell, she existed...who cares...just a negress. Look at her picture, she looks like a monkey! This wouldn't even be a reported if she weren't black. How is she pregnant, she was 53...its a liberal media lie.

53! A lowly manpig couldn't get pregnant at the age of 53. More evidence to throw in the "manpigs are all sexist bastards" and "womyn are superior" piles.

The autopsy showed she was not pregnant. Why does Daily Mail feel it necessary to describe her as a pregnant grandmother? They need to stop lying show some respect & report the truth.

How was he supposed to know she was pregnant. It was an accident. She was playing her music too loud. She spoke in ebonics. Hell, she existed...who cares...just a negress. Look at her picture, she looks like a monkey! This wouldn't even be a reported if she weren't black. How is she pregnant, she was 53...its a liberal media lie.

And yet I, a supposed teaper according to you, was in before you saying he should get worse than life in prison. What a detestable twerp you are.

LMAO....just call me a prophet. More of what I predicted to come.

And yet I, a supposed teaper according to you, was in before you saying he should get worse than life in prison. What a detestable twerp you are.

Yeah, but your cohorts are making my predictions come true...twerp.

Never mind. I guess her not being pregnant makes it better.

'This Man Was Out To Kill': Driver Repeatedly Runs Over Woman At Traffic Light

Earlier reports stated that Pitts had recently learned she was pregnant and was "very happy" to be expecting another child, but an autopsy found she was not actually pregnant, according to AL.com.

Whether she was pregnant or not is immaterial. The prick that murdered her is a feral human who needs to be put down. Permanently.

Please. All the other victims of road rage are also victims of road rage? Were Alexian Lien's attackers tea partiers? When they were beating him to death after slashing his tires, was this a tea party issue? Or is it because he is white and has a gun in his photo? There are far too many cases of road rage to try and state it is one party or another.

I hope this poor woman's family can attain peace and this poor woman rests in peace, instead of it being turned into a political issue as it has been here, brining more hurt for the family.

Never mind. I guess her not being pregnant makes it better.

'This Man Was Out To Kill': Driver Repeatedly Runs Over Woman At Traffic Light

Earlier reports stated that Pitts had recently learned she was pregnant and was "very happy" to be expecting another child, but an autopsy found she was not actually pregnant, according to AL.com.

Is killing one person is better than killing 2?

Is getting the facts better than being a mindless politically controlled reactionary drone?

If the incident actually happened as described, it is reprehensible & the feral thug should be executed.

Brave daughter & other drivers stopped & captured this thug.
"He just floored it and hit my mom, pinned her up against the back of her car and the front of his car and he just kept his foot down on the gas," she added.

Davis said she climbed on the hood of the truck and started banging on the windshield, yelling for the man to stop, but he refused to look at her. She said he then backed up and ran over her mother's body while trying to jump a concrete median.

But when his truck got stuck, several other drivers who saw what was happening surrounded the truck, took the driver's keys and held him until police arrived.

There should be a tox report on this killer. People that knew him said he had been acting loopy for days.

Forum List

Back