šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Nutso Nancy Still Calls The Shots

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010

A hot microphone picked up House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi instructing a Democratic congressman to tell a crowd of anti-Trump protesters that he is a Muslim.

XXXXX

ā€œGreetings from the great state of Indiana. Iā€™m Congressman Andre Carson!ā€ Carson said, prompting Pelosi to badger him. ā€œTell them youā€™re a Muslim,ā€ Pelosi mumbled. ā€œTell them youā€™re a Muslim.ā€​

Nancy Pelosi Caught On Hot Mic: ā€˜Tell Them Youā€™re A Muslimā€™
Peter Hasson
Reporter, Associate Editor
3:31 PM 01/31/2017

Nancy Pelosi Caught On Hot Mic: ā€˜Tell Them Youā€™re A Muslimā€™ [VIDEO]

The late Ted Kennedyā€™s brain was pickled in alcohol long before he died. Nutso is straitjacket, mental institution, crazy without any assistance.

Pelosi normally rattles on about the dangers of ā€œreligion in politics,ā€ but on Monday night she very much wanted religion in it ā€” and not just any religion, but the most patriarchal of them. To see feminists hawking Islam so feverishly is an amusing spectacle, especially since a day or so later Pelosi had recovered her fear of religion in the public square and creeping Christian patriarchy. She cast Trumpā€™s nomination of Neil Gorsuch as a gift to the religious right ā€” one that imperils all women, not to mention those Americans who ā€œbreathe air, drink water, eat food, take medicine, or in any way interact with the courts.ā€

Pelosiā€™s comment, in sheer battiness, exceeds even Ted Kennedyā€™s histrionics over ā€œRobert Borkā€™s America.ā€ Kennedy envisioned Bork busting down bedroom doors, re-segregating lunch counters, forcing women into back alleys, and confiscating Darwinā€™s books, but he stopped short of accusing Bork of threatening to cut off peopleā€™s access to air.​

Useful Idiots No More
George Neumayr
February 3, 2017, 12:04 am

Useful Idiots No More

Nutso is straitjacket, mental institution, crazy without any assistance.
"In an interview today, Ivanka Trump said, ā€˜I don't know what it means to be complicit' and that ā€˜not to conflate lack of public denouncement with silence' when it comes to issues like Planned Parenthood. What do you make of these comments?" an-off camera reporter asked Pelosi.​

"We're not here to talk about the president's family, but the fact is, I think everybody knows what the word complicit is, and what it means is you're not acting in the interest of the American people," Pelosi responded.​

Pelosi Implies Ivanka Trump Has Been ā€˜Complicitā€™ in Her Fatherā€™s Actions
BY: Nick Bolger
April 5, 2017 11:19 am

Pelosi Implies Ivanka Trump Has Been ā€˜Complicitā€™ in Her Fatherā€™s Actions

Exactly which crime did Ivanka commit?

complicit (adjective)

Associated with or participating in a questionable act or a crime; having complicity: newspapers complicit with the propaganda arm of a dictatorship.​

I guess Nutso means a conversation with her dad is participation. The only crime I can see is Ivanka talking to her father the same way my daughter talks to me about issues she is interested in.

Incidentally, Nutso Nancy better be thankful Donald Trump does not defend his daughter the same way Harry Truman defended Margaret:

When President Harry Truman picked up his "Washington Post" early on December 6, 1950, to read a review of his daughter Margaret Truman's singing performance, he was livid. Though conceding that Miss Truman was "extremely attractive," Paul Hume, the "Post's" music critic, stated bluntly that "Miss Truman cannot sing very well" and "has not improved" over the years. The president wrote the following letter to the 34-year old Hume, whom he compared to the columnist Westbrook Pegler ("a rat," in Truman's view).​

Mr Hume:

I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."

It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-cock as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.

Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!

Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.​

H.S.T.​

Harry S. Truman to Music Critic Paul Hume

A hot microphone picked up House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi instructing a Democratic congressman to tell a crowd of anti-Trump protesters that he is a Muslim.

XXXXX

ā€œGreetings from the great state of Indiana. Iā€™m Congressman Andre Carson!ā€ Carson said, prompting Pelosi to badger him. ā€œTell them youā€™re a Muslim,ā€ Pelosi mumbled. ā€œTell them youā€™re a Muslim.ā€​

Peter Hasson

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi instructing a Democratic congressman to tell a crowd of anti-Trump protesters that he is a Muslim.

In 2010, Carson again faced perennial Republican candidate Marvin Scott, who took issue with Carson's Muslim faith during the general election. However, Carson handily defeated Scott to retain his seat.

the congressman is a muslim

being muslim is no worse than being a 4th century christian or a selfendowed jew ... the point Nancy was conveying to the audience.

XXXXX

Peter Hasson

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi instructing a Democratic congressman to tell a crowd of anti-Trump protesters that he is a Muslim.

In 2010, Carson again faced perennial Republican candidate Marvin Scott, who took issue with Carson's Muslim faith during the general election. However, Carson handily defeated Scott to retain his seat.

being muslim is no worse than being a 4th century christian or a selfendowed jew ... the point Nancy was conveying to the audience.

You mean Nutso Nancy? The 4th century Christian Catholic? Oh boy... this is rich, lol.

XXXXX

Peter Hasson

You mean Nutso Nancy? The 4th century Christian Catholic? Oh boy... this is rich, lol.

slow nite for you bing -

"I say they pray in church on Sunday and prey on people the rest of the week," Pelosi said.

Nancy knows you like the back of her hand ...

XXXXX

Peter Hasson

slow nite for you bing -

"I say they pray in church on Sunday and prey on people the rest of the week," Pelosi said.

Nutso Nancy is a 4th century Christian.

XXXXX

Peter Hasson

slow nite for you bing -

Nancy is a rcc politician, your a 4th century christian Nancy probably has never read past page 1 either, it's easy to tell.

XXXXX

Peter Hasson

slow nite for you bing -

Nancy is a rcc politician, your a 4th century christian Nancy probably has never read past page 1 either, it's easy to tell.

Nancy is a 4th century christian, deal with it. So was MLK Jr., deal with that too. So was BHO, deal with that too.

slow nite for you bing -

Nancy is a 4th century christian, deal with it. So was MLK Jr., deal with that too. So was BHO, deal with that too.

to varying degrees those, other than you have assimilation of the spoken religion of the 1st century and are not a corruption to the extent of 4th century bible worshipers. MLK was an earlier generation and not driven by religion but civil (in)justice ...

ā€œEli, Eli,a]"> lema sabachthaniā€ - - ā€œMy God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the above represents the truthful conclusion to the events of the 1st century, the death of Jesus. acknowledged by their own words.

ā€œI am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through meā€.

the above is an example of the corruption written in 4th century christian bible that ensnarles those in its practice of idolatry, deceit and persecution of the true 1st century events and creates the false religion that it represents.

your denial is without foundation, you have chosen the path of deceit and implore others to follow you, deal with it [sic] your book is a path lined with evil.

slow nite for you bing -

to varying degrees those, other than you have assimilation of the spoken religion of the 1st century and are not a corruption to the extent of 4th century bible worshipers. MLK was an earlier generation and not driven by religion but civil (in)justice ...

ā€œEli, Eli,a]"> lema sabachthaniā€ - - ā€œMy God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the above represents the truthful conclusion to the events of the 1st century, the death of Jesus. acknowledged by their own words.

ā€œI am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through meā€.

the above is an example of the corruption written in 4th century christian bible that ensnarles those in its practice of idolatry, deceit and persecution of the true 1st century events and creates the false religion that it represents.

your denial is without foundation, you have chosen the path of deceit and implore others to follow you, deal with it [sic] your book is a path lined with evil.
You are rationalizing. Nancy is a 4th century christian. MLK Jr. was a 4th century christian. And BHO is a 4th century christian.

slow nite for you bing -

You are rationalizing. Nancy is a 4th century christian. MLK Jr. was a 4th century christian. And BHO is a 4th century christian.

you can plead your case all you want, those people are nothing like you, they are not your 4th century religion. they have all fought its implications.

th

does Martin Luther sting your ears also, I supose you believe he was a 4th century chrisian as well. .:eusa_hand:

You mean Nutso Nancy?

for one they do not use your language, they do not associate with your type.

you can plead your case all you want, those people are nothing like you, they are not your 4th century religion. they have all fought its implications.

th

does Martin Luther sting your ears also, I supose you believe he was a 4th century chrisian as well. .:eusa_hand:

You mean Nutso Nancy?

They are closer to my beliefs than yours.

th

You mean Nutso Nancy?

You mean Nutso Nancy?

you've chosen the wrong crowd, MLK hears you loud and clear, your 4th century acquiescence to slavery -

and Nancy ...
A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.

she's with you all the way.

Martin Luther, simply knows an asshole by what they read, and believe onto others.

* ... good luck when its over for you bing, what you believe.

th

You mean Nutso Nancy?

You mean Nutso Nancy?

you've chosen the wrong crowd, MLK hears you loud and clear, your 4th century acquiescence to slavery -

and Nancy ...
A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.

Martin Luther, simply knows an asshole by what they read, and believe onto others.

upload_2017-4-9_14-39-36.jpeg

Martin Luther King Jr., 4th century Christian, deal with it. Are you some kind of racist or something?

th

You mean Nutso Nancy?

You mean Nutso Nancy?

and Nancy ...

View attachment 121083

Martin Luther King Jr., 4th century Christian, deal with it. Are you some kind of racist or something?

th

at least you recognize where you belong - among your clan, 4th century christians.

Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

squeeze as hard as you like, 1st century will have nothing to do with you and your awful book. the same with MLK were it true though as with the above quote undoubtedly as well, that likelyhood is quite remote. being far far away from you is not.

th

You mean Nutso Nancy?

You mean Nutso Nancy?

and Nancy ...

View attachment 121083

th

at least you recognize where you belong - among your clan, 4th century christians.

Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

squeeze as hard as you like, 1st century will have nothing to do with you and your awful book. the same with MLK were it true though as with the above quote undoubtedly as well, that likelyhood is quite remote. being far far away from you is not.
No. The KKK was a democratic institution.

th

You mean Nutso Nancy?

and Nancy ...

View attachment 121083

th

They all switched to republican when Johnson gave Black people equal rights in 1964.

You mean Nutso Nancy?

and Nancy ...

View attachment 121083

th

They all switched to republican when Johnson gave Black people equal rights in 1964.
You don't know much about history then.

Forum List

Back