NWO: Psychotic Globalist Elites Could Ignite WWIII...

I despise Alex Jones, even when I agree with his point of view.
... He's trying to give your Comrade Putin some level of credibility ...

What does 'credibility' mean? And does it matter?
He's just blowing gas.
smiley-farts.gif

NEWS FLASH: A Politician is 'blowing gas.'

Shocking news for sure.

Looks like Russia is preparing for war with the US. Our Government's bloody foreign policy may cost millions of American lives. God help us.

The Globalist Elites are out of control. They've gone too far. They've placed the entire world in grave danger. Some leaders around the world have been warning. But most just aren't listening. WWIII may actually be a real possibility at this point. Pretty frightening chaotic times could be coming sooner than most think.

Russia is biding their time until China invades Taiwan and the US responds. Then we are going to have an attack on our homeland that will be unprecedented in the history of our nation. The Russians have been plotting against America for decades and counting. They will use any excuse to do it - they are merely building their case for it now. Still - it won't be over Syria. It will be over Taiwan.

Why are the Russians opposed to the western created NWO? Because they want to rule the world without western influence. Clearly China is on board with their idea. To be clear the Russians and Chinese have no moral high ground to stand on. It's an illusion they have created - but it isn't real.

I don't understand the geopolitical situation as well as you obviously do but I am very apprehensive about the potential for war with Russia I see taking shape. I don't want war with Russia because win or lose we will suffer in many ways -- and it could end up destroying every living thing on Earth except the cockroach.

I don't understand the geopolitical situation as well as you obviously do but I am very apprehensive about the potential for war with Russia I see taking shape. I don't want war with Russia because win or lose we will suffer in many ways -- and it could end up destroying every living thing on Earth except the cockroach.
The US wanted to get its hands on the Iraki oil fields for two reasons ..... so they fabricated a lie about WMD's (plus a couple of back-up lies, just in case) that they thought the world would believe. The world didn't believe it however, but the US invaded anyway, illegally. The outcome was the same as when Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia, and just like Hitler, the US realized that they'd got away with murder. Both Hitler and the US pretty much knew that they would get away with it because their assessment was correct; that no one was willing to go to war on a principle and international law. This time it's Syria the US wants to control .... but this time someone is willing to step up and stop them ..... Russia. So far it's a Mexican standoff.

Last edited:
Looks like Russia is preparing for war with the US. Our Government's bloody foreign policy may cost millions of American lives. God help us.

I was thinking about the comment made in this video about American and Russian fighter jets dogging one another over Aleppo. He says that they are very dangerous maneuvers. I know that the Americans think of themselves as Hot Shot, Rock & Roll, Cool Dudes and they probably are just that. But has anyone seen some of the YouTube car dash cam videos of Russians in traffic? I have been to Russia and I've seen those videos. I will say that the dash cam videos are realistic representations of the Russian mentality. It is my opinion that if the Americans think they can dazzle the Russians out of a fight ..... they've got another thing coming.
warnung.png

This is an example of what the Americans will have to face:

Here is a short example (of many, many, many) how Russians face danger. When you've watched a few of these videos closely you will notice that almost all of them were avoidable. But they just don't care.

The US currently spends 10 times more than Russia on its military. No other nation on earth is even close. Russia currently has 3 military bases in foreign countries. The US currently has over 600 bases in foreign countries. So who's the biggest aggressor in the world? Watch Putin try to get through to a Western Media Puppet...

..... who's the biggest aggressor in the world? ..

Thank you. I was looking for this video in conjunction with another thread but couldn't remember how to find it.

No problem. Putin illustrated perfectly how so uninformed Americans and Western citizens are. Their Media is completely controlled by Government, and just a handful of large Corporations. They don't receive truth and reality. The US/West has been the biggest aggressor in the world for many years. That's the actual truth and reality.

Putin illustrated perfectly how so uninformed Americans and Western citizens are. Their Media is completely controlled by Government, and just a handful of large Corporations. They don't receive truth and reality. The US/West has been the biggest aggressor in the world for many years. That's the actual truth and reality.
You've hit the nail on the head.This is extremely important to understand. There is censorship. There is propaganda. There is misinformation. There is disinformation. And let's face it ... the new wolf in sheep's clothing is embedded journalism. The Americans pass it off as "in close reality" reporting. But all it is, is censorship straight from the griddle.

And just look at the pages of this forum! So many buy into the shit. They read it. They hear it. They start up the internet, sign onto the forum .... and repeat it here. It is very disheartening to see so many Americans dumb'd-down to such a degree. And with all that we know about their media ... how can we blame them? How can they possibly know any better? You can tell them. I can tell them. We can provide link upon link but they think we are lying to them. It's like they've been warned about talking to strangers or the boogie man. They are scared shit-less.

Forum List

Back