NY and LA are going to bleed our country for all it’s worth

Theres a price to pay for any state that is stupid enough to open when there is no cure and not enough testing. Thats just one of many prices.
Sure. There is a price to pay for not opening the economy of that state too.

The Governors can keep the illegal house arrests going, but they'll have to do so at the expense of getting no more federal aid.
I dont know about other states but we aren't on house arrest in CA.
So, you won't be arrested or fined if you venture out without good cause? Assuming that the State knows what constitutes 'good cause' in your case.
I havent heard of anyone being arrested or fined. I go out everyday but I have a mask and gloves on if I am going to be around people.
Can you be specific? The first arrest appears to be because some unwelcome guests refused to leave. Can you show me a link where someone is arrested simply for leaving their home?
There are thousands of examples. How specifically do you need it to be? YOU being arrested? Is that how specific that you need?

2716.png
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.
•People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud.
•Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud.
•A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud.
•A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud.
•A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud.
•A lone paddleboarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.
•People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.
•Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud.
•Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentivized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.
•You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply.
•You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.
2716.png
You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.
2716.png
At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on?
•How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber?
•How far are you willing to go with this?
2716.png
If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?
YES. Yes, you would.
•That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily.
•They control your mind.
•They control you through fear.
•They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.
2716.png
They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply.
•No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.
2716.png
YOU ARE IMPRISONED, willingly, and you're too blind to see it.
*Author Unknown*

NY is going to drag their feet about getting any of it's people back to work
meanwhile asking the federal government to fund their entire tax revenue shortfall. Do not be shocked if LA Mayor Garcetti does it too. So, 48 states take the risk and carry the load to open back up - and then get asked to fund the two most bloated state governments in the country.

Don't count their EC votes in 2020

Theres a price to pay for any state that is stupid enough to open when there is no cure and not enough testing. Thats just one of many prices.

The Governors can keep the illegal house arrests going, but they'll have to do so at the expense of getting no more federal aid.
So, you won't be arrested or fined if you venture out without good cause? Assuming that the State knows what constitutes 'good cause' in your case.
I havent heard of anyone being arrested or fined. I go out everyday but I have a mask and gloves on if I am going to be around people.
Can you be specific? The first arrest appears to be because some unwelcome guests refused to leave. Can you show me a link where someone is arrested simply for leaving their home?
There are thousands of examples. How specifically do you need it to be? YOU being arrested? Is that how specific that you need?

2716.png
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.
•Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud.
•A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud.
•A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud.
•A lone paddleboarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.
•People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.
•Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud.
•Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentivized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.
•You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply.
•You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.
2716.png
You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.
2716.png
•How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber?
2716.png
If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?
YES. Yes, you would.
•That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."
But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily.
•They control your mind.
•They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.
2716.png
They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply.
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
I need it to be so specific you have link fulfilling my stated requirements. If there are thousands then finding one shouldnt be an issue for you right?

2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
YES. Yes, you would.
•They control your mind.
2716.png
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
I need it to be so specific you have link fulfilling my stated requirements. If there are thousands then finding one shouldnt be an issue for you right?
I gave you a list of thousands. Finding one shouldn't be that hard for someone who wants to know the information.

meanwhile asking the federal government to fund their entire tax revenue shortfall. Do not be shocked if LA Mayor Garcetti does it too. So, 48 states take the risk and carry the load to open back up - and then get asked to fund the two most bloated state governments in the country.
New York and LA power your country

You mean just like any flu season we've had in the past?
its 5x worse than flu
5e6a7b2584159f1962421227
Your death rates are based on people who were tested because they were showing symptoms. The actual number of infections (the denominator) is several orders of magnitude larger, so your graph is horseshit.

its 5x worse than flu
5e6a7b2584159f1962421227
Bri is one person I would enjoy knowing caught the virus. I would love to see if that changed his opinion. :)
You hope I get sick and die?

That is so beautifully liberal!

2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
YES. Yes, you would.
•They control your mind.
2716.png
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
I gave you a list of thousands. Finding one shouldn't be that hard for someone who wants to know the information.
Youre trying to convince me of something that I already know is false. If you want me to believe you then its your job to provide a link. If you cant then thats ok but you will have lost in your attempt to convince me. :)

2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
YES. Yes, you would.
•They control your mind.
2716.png
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
Youre trying to convince me of something that I already know is false. If you want me to believe you then its your job to provide a link. If you cant then thats ok but you will have lost in your attempt to convince me. :)
These arrests ARE happening. For you to say they are false speaks to the depth your head is found inside the silicate base.

its 5x worse than flu
5e6a7b2584159f1962421227
Bri is one person I would enjoy knowing caught the virus. I would love to see if that changed his opinion. :)
You hope I get sick and die?

That is so beautifully liberal!
That would be indeed be an unexpected bonus but normally stupid people have to do something drastic like believe in what Drumpf says and drink aquarium cleaner in order to die.

When the Dem tax coffers run empty Dems will demand we reopen to get the tax money flowing again.

2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
YES. Yes, you would.
•They control your mind.
2716.png
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
These arrests ARE happening. For you to say they are false speaks to the depth your head is found inside the silicate base.
People get arrested all the time. Your claim was that everyone was on house arrest and would be arrested if they left the house. Where is just one link proving this?

2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
YES. Yes, you would.
•They control your mind.
2716.png
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
People get arrested all the time. Your claim was that everyone was on house arrest and would be arrested if they left the house. Where is just one link proving this?
I gave a list of THOUSANDS of links showing just that.

Stop posting until you've gone through them. Until then, you're on your own.

BTW...wash your hands and stay indoors if you want to survive.

2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
2716.png
YES. Yes, you would.
•They control your mind.
2716.png
2716.png
*Author Unknown*
I gave a list of THOUSANDS of links showing just that.

Stop posting until you've gone through them. Until then, you're on your own.

BTW...wash your hands and stay indoors if you want to survive.
I asked for one not thousands. I already told you that your claim was false so why would I go through thousands of links to help you prove your false claim? :)

I cant stay indoors. I'm going to continue to go outside and enjoy the weather. However, I will protect others by wearing a mask.

Well it is either one for all or all for one. The pandemic should make that clear. Outbreaks do not happen in one part of the world and is only isolate in that one area. It spreads and it spreads by social contact. Until there is a cure or a way to prevent catching it then Houston we have a problem

Still science will find a way and if it doesn't then you might have to nuke some states.

Without NYC and California, the USA would be boring

Well it is either one for all or all for one. The pandemic should make that clear. Outbreaks do not happen in one part of the world and is only isolate in that one area. It spreads and it spreads by social contact. Until there is a cure or a way to prevent catching it then Houston we have a problem

Still science will find a way and if it doesn't then you might have to nuke some states.

Without NYC and California, the USA would be boring
Not to mention broke as fuck.

You know LA isn't a state, right?

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's going to happen in the red states as well, where I suspect that the infection rate is higher than is being reported. We could have a serious mess on our hands in short order because of the lack of testing.
But let them all mingle......let them.

Not so far. I go anywhere I want to go. The only place a mask is required is the grocery store so I keep a paper mask in my purse. It's getting a little ratty looking but it complies with the law.

Forum List

Back