NY lawyer Mondaire Jones & NYC Councilman Ritchie Torre are on their way to becoming the 1st openly gay Black members of Congress. racism is solved!

can we get back to peace and prosperity now?

What's next the first openly gay black members of Congress who prefer anal sex to blowjobs and hand jobs?

Who gives a shit?

What's next the first openly gay black members of Congress who prefer anal sex to blowjobs and hand jobs?

Who gives a shit?
i'd be more impressed if it were the 1st "someone who got shit done" elected to Congress!

It doesn't matter what race or sex or sexual orientation a Democrat is, if he she or it starts thinking for his her or itself they will slap him her or it down.

Who gives a shit?
i'd be more impressed if it were the 1st "someone who got shit done" elected to Congress!
As long as Nasty Pelousy is Speaker, nothing will ever get done.

Who gives a shit?
Legislation passed when Speaker Pelosi was/is speaker
Obamacare w/ public option
Dodd-Frank
Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay
Econ stimulus
Don't ask, don't tell repeal
Dream act
Cap-and-trade
CHIP reauthorization
Employee Free Choice Act
Fair sentencing act

should i proceed?

Who gives a shit?
Dodd-Frank
Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay
Econ stimulus
Dream act
Cap-and-trade
CHIP reauthorization
Employee Free Choice Act
Fair sentencing act

should i proceed?

Why? do you have other examples of her fuck-ups?

That is only decided by chance sometimes by a flip of the coin or choosing which hand has the hidden white piece. So the first person who moves first has a 50 percent chance of moving first. Thus either player has a 50 percent chance of moving first.

if only life was that simple

Who gives a shit?
Dodd-Frank
Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay
Econ stimulus
Dream act
Cap-and-trade
CHIP reauthorization
Employee Free Choice Act
Fair sentencing act

should i proceed?

Don't forget that stimulus money as that what really matters to some in an election year.

Forum List

Back