NY Lt Gov Brian Benjamin just arrested

This dude wasn't elected. He was appointed by Hochul when she fell into the governorship.
If you elect a piece of shit.....they make sure other pieces of shit get into leadership positions with them.
The result is that they chase all of the good employees out and are replaced by scumbags.
That's why Washington is so screwed up.
Once the Clintons and the Obamas got in office.....they put their criminal friends and associates in every branch of government.

This on top of the possibly false flag shootemup in the subway this morning.

charges of bribery, wire fraud and falsification of records. But Kathy has utmost confidence in him. This investigation is not about him but someone else.....Musta been for his protection then that he was arrested and has those charges against him. DAMN they think we're stupid. Apparently New Jerkers are.

Just goes to show just how corrupt NY governance has become. These are not exceptional people. They are crooks with expensive wardrobes.

'Mass Casualty Event' in Brooklyn this am.
Could Cuomo have been the harbinger of the demise of the democrats? We can only hope and pray.

How much would you like to bet that Biden does nothing?
I'll bet any money that this fellow doesn't end up in a US Penitentiary.

Sleepy Joe might not pardon him, but he isn't going to allow his pal to get locked up for this. Probably just make sure the same is rigged.

Remember how the libs did nothing when Elliott Spitzer was guilty of the Mann Act by transporting broads across state lines for immoral purposes? Never even tried the fellow.

I get it but that's not what I asked.....My google-fu is either weak or it's a closely guarded secret.....I can't find out shit about it.
The former NY State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silvergot indicted by a Federal Grand Jury. He was not legally required to resign. He did, anyway, about a week later.

My hunch is that since an arrest (or an indictment) is obviously not the same as a conviction, our legal presumption of innocence makes automatic removal from
Office an improper option.

Old Sheldon has since died.

Forum List

Back