NY State Assembly Bill A99

Quarantine has been a tool of public health for
THOUSANDS OF YEARS
Quarantine the sick not the healthy

how are you defining sick vs healthy in reference to covid 19?
The objective of a Quarantine is to contain the pathogen (in this
case the virus) People can be infected carriers and have no
symptoms or signs at all. ALSO the virus can HANG AROUND all
over the environment including your fingertips Testing of the entire
population DAILY is not feasible AND the treatment is very difficult.
The current program of masks and sanitation IS feasible. Travel
restrictions are feasible

OMG

This is horrible.....Keeping an infectious person away from the General Population.

Damn It! We have a Constitutional right to spread infection if we want to!
You didn't read the bill-------this gives Cuomo and his designee the right to detain anyone that they want to---all they gotta do is say they "FEEL" the need. WHICH BTW will mean BLOOMBERG will have the power--------since Bloomberg runs their health tracking department and has already been given the power to spy on people. I found this out when my husband went to NY for business--------Bloomberg and his health minions called me ( my personal unlisted cell) about 10 times trying to get information on my husband even though my number was never disclosed for any of his business travels. A lot of people are going to be PAYING donations to the right people to avoid being locked up.

OMG

This is horrible.....Keeping an infectious person away from the General Population.

In a manner of speaking, yes we do. To be more accurate, you have no right to be protected from germs. Check the constitution and the Bill of Rights. You'll see that it's not in there. It's no surprise that you defend the Stalinist behavior of the Chinese Communist Party.

Quarantine has been a tool of public health for
THOUSANDS OF YEARS
Quarantine the sick not the healthy

how are you defining sick vs healthy in reference to covid 19?
The objective of a Quarantine is to contain the pathogen (in this
case the virus) People can be infected carriers and have no
symptoms or signs at all. ALSO the virus can HANG AROUND all
over the environment including your fingertips Testing of the entire
population DAILY is not feasible AND the treatment is very difficult.
The current program of masks and sanitation IS feasible. Travel
restrictions are feasible
ok
Over here we have sick is sick in the quarantine area
AND over here freely moving about we have healthy
Did that clear things up for you?

OMG

In a manner of speaking, yes we do. To be more accurate, you have no right to be protected from germs. Check the constitution and the Bill of Rights. You'll see that it's not in there. It's no surprise that you defend the Stalinist behavior of the Chinese Communist Party.
You tell em Finger Boy

If I want to infect people, it is none of your damned business. Don’t want them commies protecting us

Most folks were alarmed at this.

But now? Do a Google search for this, "NY State Assembly Bill A99"

Because it is now, it is coming here.

" ” 2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE- GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN- TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO- PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.”

That's right, detention facilities, concentration camps.

The establishment releases criminals, while rounding up law abiding folks. Up is now down.

How can this be allowed?

It basically lets two people decide they can detain a person without any sort of due process.

Yep, we are kinda already there with the patriit act. What was the guys name Jose Padia or something like that? Was against that and am against this assuming no day in court over it. Ya, just say a guy or gal is a terrorist or sick lock em up with out trial Write your senators and reps even if not in New York
OMG

Two people get to decide if you get forcefully detained on the mere suspicion of being in contact with a person with a disease.

No payment for your detention, no punishment if they get it wrong.

Judges brought in as an afterthought just to rubberstamp the choice.

How would you have felt if this was applied in the 80's during the AIDS pandemic?

I’m with you

If people want to spread infectious diseases it is their own damn business. If you don’t want my diseases....Don’t go out in public

No, you aren't. You are being your usual sarcastic dickhead self.
Well the sort of good news is they have been able to throw you in a hole with no trial since the Patriot act and they have not dropped me in one yet. That being said if it does not scare the ever loving Jesus out of you that in order to disappear you with no recourse by saying you are sick or a terrorist. I do not even know the answer to the if. How the hell does this not terrify you. Scares the shit out of me. Write your reps now and let them know what you think about it whether in New York or not. Dont even let them propose it with out hearing from you!

Forum List

Back