NY Times Admits No Science Involved with 6 Feet Apart Rule

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Social media fact checkers hit hardest.

It really took this long for the to start asking simple questions.

“It never struck me that six feet was particularly sensical in the context of mitigation,” said Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health. “I wish the C.D.C. would just come out and say this is not a major issue.”

The origin of the six-foot distancing recommendation is something of a mystery. “It’s almost like it was pulled out of thin air,” said Linsey Marr, an expert on viral transmission at Virginia Tech University.

“One of the really important data points that has been missing is a direct head-to-head comparison of places that had implemented three feet of distance versus six feet of distance,” said Dr. Elissa Perkins, the director of emergency medicine infectious disease management at Boston University School of Medicine.

Well duh, it was never based on science at all even with the ineffective Masks the room still gets filled quickly of peoples breaths and particles. People were always exposed in every freaking building in America of the virus.

It is the stupid partisan party ideology is why the pseudoscience crap lasted so long.

Apparently, it's coming out that a lot of what Dr. F and the CDC were recommending as guidelines, were not based on science at all....

“It never struck me that six feet was particularly sensical in the context of mitigation,” said Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health. “I wish the C.D.C. would just come out and say this is not a major issue.”

The origin of the six-foot distancing recommendation is something of a mystery. “It’s almost like it was pulled out of thin air,” said Linsey Marr, an expert on viral transmission at Virginia Tech University.

“One of the really important data points that has been missing is a direct head-to-head comparison of places that had implemented three feet of distance versus six feet of distance,” said Dr. Elissa Perkins, the director of emergency medicine infectious disease management at Boston University School of Medicine.

Do you know how to read? The times is a paper. It doesn’t “admit” anything. It COVERED a debate.

now shut up Russian bot

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Do you know how to read? The times is a paper. It doesn’t “admit” anything. It COVERED a debate.

now shut up Russian bot

bolding mine to help democrats successfully read.

Now shut up and start reading!

now shut up Russian bot
Anytime the NYT reports with any objectivity it’s an admission.

now shut up Russian bot
Hilarious. Simply hilarious thinking the NYT is not biased.

Forum List

Back