NY Times Proudly Proclaims America Should be Governed by Mob Rule

This guy has been like a robot for months on 15 an hour. Brain damage. Dude wants 15 to flip burgers. Lol
appeals to emotion is all the right wing has; nothing but spam and that form of frivolous fallacy.
Dems have no real agenda..............no real plan...........but to cause division in this country. They cause outrage to their base and accuse everyone else of something.

Higher taxes..........more regulations..........more free shit.........and get the reactionary lunatics to protest everything. If your policies were Nirvana........then people wouldn't be leaving California in droves............

You are simply parroting the party line here and nothing more. The country is booming doing what is opposite to what you say..............no one is really listening to you.

This guy has been like a robot for months on 15 an hour. Brain damage. Dude wants 15 to flip burgers. Lol
appeals to emotion is all the right wing has; nothing but spam and that form of frivolous fallacy.
Dems have no real agenda..............no real plan...........but to cause division in this country. They cause outrage to their base and accuse everyone else of something.

Higher taxes..........more regulations..........more free shit.........and get the reactionary lunatics to protest everything. If your policies were Nirvana........then people wouldn't be leaving California in droves............

You are simply parroting the party line here and nothing more. The country is booming doing what is opposite to what you say..............no one is really listening to you.
The democrats are for healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right wing is for tax cut economics that help the rich get richer faster; and, if our economy is so good, why no raises for federal workers. The Rich already got Richer faster.

Be honest and tell them what you really want, to be paid even if you can work but choose not to. And that you want to call it unemployment.
Employment is at-will in our at-will employment State. Only capital has to work under Capitalism not Labor. Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment for Labor not capital. Are you for "laborism" where Labor has to work; but employers don't have to hire?

Your random phrase generator is broken. Do you realize you just spouted off a bunch of things that mean nothing? Admit it, what you want is to get paid even though you choose not to work.

Be honest and tell them what you really want, to be paid even if you can work but choose not to. And that you want to call it unemployment.
Employment is at-will in our at-will employment State. Only capital has to work under Capitalism not Labor. Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment for Labor not capital. Are you for "laborism" where Labor has to work; but employers don't have to hire?

Your random phrase generator is broken. Do you realize you just spouted off a bunch of things that mean nothing? Admit it, what you want is to get paid even though you choose not to work.
simple rejection is a fallacy; nothing but spam for your alleged Cause, right wingers?

That is his only message, “please pay me for being a dope smoking lazy piece of trash.”

That is his only message, “please pay me for being a dope smoking lazy piece of trash.”
that is their only "rebuttal"; the fallacy of ad hominems. nothing but fallacy is all they have.

even promiscuous women are more conservative than those guys.

that is their only "rebuttal"; the fallacy of ad hominems. nothing but fallacy is all they have.

That is the only rebuttal for you since you don’t want to discuss issues and only want give out cliches instead of explaining yourself. Many of us have given up on trying to decipher your lack of communication skills.

The democrats are for healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right wing is for tax cut economics that help the rich get richer faster; and, if our economy is so good, why no raises for federal workers. The Rich already got Richer faster.
Tax cuts are across the lines...........sooooooo.......everyone gets a tax cut...........and those who don't make much money already pay little to none in Federal Income Tax.............and why would I listen to a liberal anyway when they have STATE TAXES at 13 % in places like California...........Where they LOVE OTHERS MONEY.............sticking it to the poor there in every way shape or form...........and were just about everything there costs more.............

Want a place that likes screwing it's own people with policy...........Look no further than California.

simple rejection is a fallacy; nothing but spam for your alleged Cause, right wingers?

No, you don't get to not address the question, then act surprised when I reject what you wrote. You wrote nonsense. Now, be honest and tell everyone what you really want, to be paid even when you choose not to work.

No, you don't get to not address the question, then act surprised when I reject what you wrote. You wrote nonsense. Now, be honest and tell everyone what you really want, to be paid even when you choose not to work.

If you're expecting anything besides nonsense from daniel, you're barking up the wrong tree.

That is the only rebuttal for you since you don’t want to discuss issues and only want give out cliches instead of explaining yourself. Many of us have given up on trying to decipher your lack of communication skills.
You only beg the question and plead, so specially; you aren't trying to discuss the merits of the concepts.

nothing but repeal is all the right wing usually has.

Tax cuts are across the lines...........sooooooo.......everyone gets a tax cut...........and those who don't make much money already pay little to none in Federal Income Tax.............and why would I listen to a liberal anyway when they have STATE TAXES at 13 % in places like California...........Where they LOVE OTHERS MONEY.............sticking it to the poor there in every way shape or form...........and were just about everything there costs more.............

Want a place that likes screwing it's own people with policy...........Look no further than California.
what do tax cut economics do for us other than add to the debt?

Only capital has to work under capitalism in our First World economy.

Anymore questions, right wingers?

You only beg the question and plead, so specially; you aren't trying to discuss the merits of the concepts.

What question? What merit of what concepts? What repeal? I have no clue what you are talking about, however it seems like you have problems communicating with many people as I read through this thread. If it was just me, then I have the issue, however there at least a dozen people her that have told you the same thing, so it’s your issue.

What question? What merit of what concepts? What repeal? I have no clue what you are talking about, however it seems like you have problems communicating with many people as I read through this thread. If it was just me, then I have the issue, however there at least a dozen people her that have told you the same thing, so it’s your issue.
you guys have nothing but fallacy; even promiscuous women are more conservative.

Solving simple poverty in a market friendly manner both promotes and provides for the general welfare.

you guys have nothing but fallacy; even promiscuous women are more conservative.

Solving simple poverty in a market friendly manner both promotes and provides for the general welfare.

You follow the Law and now complain that you followed the Law, the Law is consistent and it is you that is inconsistent, now use the Law to gain your consistency.

If you're expecting anything besides nonsense from daniel, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Oh, I'm well aware of that. It's just entertaining to find the point where it all just dissolves into gibberish.

Last edited:

Only capital has to work under capitalism in our First World economy.

Anymore questions, right wingers?

Then I must be capital, because I do meaningful work.

From the NYT article mentioned by the thread headline: "But now, in an age of 5-4 partisan decisions, we’re on the verge of having a five-member majority who figure to radically rewrite our nation’s laws. And four of them will have been narrowly approved by senators representing minority will."-Michael Tomasky (a columnist for The Daily Beast, the NYT):
Scalia had balanced the court. Appointments of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh do not necessarily unbalance the court. It is the loss of the next justice that could unbalance the court especially if that is a Trump effort at replacing Ginsburg. The whole point of a balanced court is to respect both our constitution and our society.
The NYT writer is completely wrong in ascertaining that the Senate vote represented minority will. The Senate confirmation votes for the last 2 justices reflect a majority will- so the writer contradicts himself.
Opinion | The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Crisis
"It’s not about Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged behavior. It’s about justices who do not represent the will of the majority" - Michael Tomasky

Last edited:

Forum List

Back