NY Times Proudly Proclaims America Should be Governed by Mob Rule

And you took a step backwards. You're advocating for more welfare. Remember, being honest about that is your first step.
sorry; i am not appealing to emotion regarding welfare. i gave you every opportunity to prove your economic points.

only social points now;

how would anyone in our republic be worse off by solving for simple poverty?

you are welcome to any social thought exercises you want. you have no economic argument.

As long as you insist on redefining words to mean things they do not, you will never advance.
i am citing our federal Constitution. The power to provide for the general welfare expressly declared general not limited.

Then be honest and say you want welfare. Quit trying to dress it up by saying it's unemployment.
we have a means tested welfare program. I am advocating we use an existing public policy scheme of unemployment compensation to solve simple poverty in our Republic.

No, you are advocating we increase welfare to cover those who can work and who have opportunities to work, but choose not to. Be honest.

sorry; i am not appealing to emotion regarding welfare. i gave you every opportunity to prove your economic points.

only social points now;

how would anyone in our republic be worse off by solving for simple poverty?

you are welcome to any social thought exercises you want. you have no economic argument.

As long as you insist on redefining words to mean things they do not, you will never advance.
i am citing our federal Constitution. The power to provide for the general welfare expressly declared general not limited.

Then be honest and say you want welfare. Quit trying to dress it up by saying it's unemployment.
we have a means tested welfare program. I am advocating we use an existing public policy scheme of unemployment compensation to solve simple poverty in our Republic.

No, you are advocating we increase welfare to cover those who can work and who have opportunities to work, but choose not to. Be honest.
i am being more honest than You. You are appealing to emotion regarding welfare for the Poor;

only Lousy Christians, do that.

i am being more honest than You. You are appealing to emotion regarding welfare for the Poor;

Now you are not only being dishonest, you are attempting to divert attention by insulting me. You should know by now that doesn't work.

I'll ask the board. What do you call paying people who can work and who have opportunities to work but choose not to work? He calls it Unemployment Compensation, I call it welfare.

Now you are not only being dishonest, you are attempting to divert attention by insulting me. You should know by now that doesn't work.

I'll ask the board. What do you call paying people who can work and who have opportunities to work but choose not to work? He calls it Unemployment Compensation, I call it welfare.
I call people who have opportunities to work but choose not work "democrats".

i call it appealing to emotions which is a fallacy, by You calling it welfare.

I call people who have no solutions only a natural rate of unemployment, "republicans".

I call people who have no solutions only a natural rate of unemployment, "republicans".

And you're avoiding. Why am I not surprised? Be honest and say you want the government to pay people who can but choose not to work, and don't try to call it UE, because it's not.

You want the government to transfer wealth from people who have earned it to people who not only have not earned it, but have no intention of even trying to earn it, and don't deserve it. Be honest.

And you're avoiding. Why am I not surprised? Be honest and say you want the government to pay people who can but choose not to work, and don't try to call it UE, because it's not.
employment is at-will; not for wage-slavery.

You want the government to transfer wealth from people who have earned it to people who not only have not earned it, but have no intention of even trying to earn it, and don't deserve it. Be honest.
you have no understanding of economics. higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand; a positive multiplier effect, is what you fail to include in your right wing pessimism.

you have no understanding of economics. higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand; a positive multiplier effect, is what you fail to include in your right wing pessimism.

Higher wages result in less profit, which also affects tax revenues.

Higher wages result in less profit, which also affects tax revenues.
in the short run; in the long run, higher paid labor pays more taxes and creates more in demand. we should be raising tax revenue by raising the minimum wage.

You're avoiding. No cookies until you focus.

They're not labor is they're not working. Try again.

why be illegal to at-will employment laws, but blame less fortunate illegals?

The ready reserve labor force needs capital to stay ready; it really really is that simple. It is for the general welfare and Good of our Republic.

Obama and his minions called the Tea Party mobs all that time

Oh that's right, I'm being racist

-Geaux

The ready reserve labor force needs capital to stay ready; it really really is that simple. It is for the general welfare and Good of our Republic.

They're not working, by your own definition. In fact, they chose not to work, again by your definition. They therefore cannot be called a labor force. Again, be honest with your terminology.

They're not working, by your own definition. In fact, they chose not to work, again by your definition. They therefore cannot be called a labor force. Again, be honest with your terminology.
that is Your story bro; i gave you my story.

word matter, right wingers.

there is no general warfare or common offense clause.

why be illegal to at-will employment laws, but blame less fortunate illegals?

Let me pull you back to reality. We're not talking about illegals.

I'll say it again. Be honest and say you want the government to pay people who can but choose not to work, and don't try to call it UE, because it's not.

Forum List

Back