NYC City Hall OVERTAKEN by Illegal Immigrants DEMANDING Money and Green Cards Promised To Them

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Evidently this happened yesterday.

Hundreds of migrants, predominantly African and military-aged, gathered outside New York City Hall to protest their relocation from luxury hotels to shelters. The migrants, lured by false promises of green cards and work visas, demanded better living conditions and the ability to work. The situation highlights the challenges faced by both the migrants and the city in managing the influx of undocumented immigrants.

nj_png-3189560.JPG

Where's our free shit we was promised?
Democrats lie? Ha-ha-ha.

tumblr_lp1unrOdGg1qaclw9.gif

I mean just look at all those poor hispanic women and children just looking for a job so they can have a better life.....Heartbreaking isn't it? ;)

Last edited:

Hundreds of migrants, predominantly African and military-aged, gathered outside New York City Hall to protest their relocation from luxury hotels to shelters. The migrants, lured by false promises of green cards and work visas, demanded better living conditions and the ability to work. The situation highlights the challenges faced by both the migrants and the city in managing the influx of undocumented immigrants.

nj_png-3189560.JPG

Democrats lie? Ha-ha-ha.

I mean just look at all those poor hispanic women and children just looking for a job so they can have a better life.....Heartbreaking isn't it? ;)

Good. I hope they riot until the city collapses.

nj_png-3189560.JPG

Democrats lie? Ha-ha-ha.

Reap what you sow

These are military aged men from Africa and Haiti. They could make NYC Port Au Prince again or even Zimbabwe. All courtesy of democrats.

nj_png-3189560.JPG

Democrats lie? Ha-ha-ha.

Demanding money? LOL

It was not 100s' It was thousands (reported later yesterday). They had somehow heard to show up for Green Cards and more? But it was a hearing to improve conditions for immigrants. They would only let in hundreds', all they could hold? The rest of the story.

Forum List

Back