NYC Mayor de Blasio’s daughter arrested at violent protest.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
You can’t make this shit up:

CNN)New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter was arrested during protests Saturday night, according to police sources.
Chiara de Blasio was arrested for unlawful assembly and was later released, police sources said.

200531232131-chiara-bill-de-blasio-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

CNN)New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter was arrested during protests Saturday night, according to police sources.
Chiara de Blasio was arrested for unlawful assembly and was later released, police sources said.

Hilarious! That daughter is one scary looking dude.

YIKES! You sure thats a girl? WTF

They need to charge her with federal offenses, so Cuomo can't give his buddy a reach-around and pardon that ugly shit!

File this one under..."who gives a shit stop wasting my time with this nonsense" post

File this one under..."who gives a shit stop wasting my time with this nonsense" post
Spoken like a true communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksucker.

You commies will never win. But you should die trying.

I'll probably be seeing you on CNN soon, eh? You gonna fight these commie Antifa guys or what?

I'll probably be seeing you on CNN soon, eh? You gonna fight these commie Antifa guys or what?
LMAO! CNN. How fucking far behind the news cycle are you?

1590987628192.png

Most of the ANTIFA are most likely rich spoiled brats who have connections and that's why the mayors and governors won't do anything as businesses are looted and burned. Don't expect the city to move against them and if they do it'll be catch and release.

So don't expect any real sympathy from the elected officials if you're a small business owner because you most likely don't have the connections and if you do anything like shoot an ANTIFA it'll most likely be your ass in the court room being sentenced for killing the connected one's son or daughter.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
the QUESTION is---was she CHARGED?
Of course not. She belongs to a special class of citizen: a Democrat politician’s child.
They get to enjoy perks such as entry into Ivy League schools despite being dumb as a rock, given great jobs and business deals making millions for no work, and getting charges dropped when breaking the law.

I’m sure if one of President Trump’s children was at a violent right wing protest, you’d say the same thing.

They're rioting in ft green bed Stuy and the Bushwick

White transplants were already fleeing back to thier moms basements due to the fake pandemic lockdowns ...I've always said all nyc is one good roit and watch the white lefties run back home to Kansas and Australia

Forum List

Back