NYC/NJ Terrorist Rahami Turned Into FBI As a Terrorist In 2014

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Turned into the FBI, by his father, stating he was a terrorist.

He stabbed one of his brothers in 2014, arrested for that, with a weapon as well. Officer said he was a danger to others, but grand jury let him go.

Had been to Afghanistan and Pakistan several times since 2011.

And a brother and sister both hold very radical ideas, even posted online.
Yet, he wasn't on their radar.

The FBI under the obomanation stands for the Federal Bureau of Incompetence.

The FBI was under orders from the Obama/Hiolder/Lynch DOJ to leave the Muzzscum alone and concentrate on the monasteries, convents, and those irate Amish. That's where the real terror threat lies. Oh, and also those returning Iraq War veterans.
"The greatest threat to America's homeland security is the returning Iraq War veteran." Janet Napolitano
"Its a bright, warm, sunny day in April, 2009, the war on terror is over!" Janet Napolitano
And while Mr Abdulmutallab was still in his Northwest Airlines passenger seat on the runway in Detroit enjoying the warmth of his still smoking underwear when his underwear bomb failed to detonate properly, Nappy Napolitano added this classic to her repertoire "The system worked!"
Now Ms Napolitano obviously didn't have the intellect to come up with all those snappy lines herself, they were likely inserted into the neuronal RNA circulating between her ears by non other than Sheikh Buraq Hussein Obama himself, the American president who celebrated the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi Libya, the night of 9/11/2012 by humping his male lover upstairs in the White House.

Do I want Comey out? Yes, one of thousands, but I am conflicted about charging him as I think he operated within the constraints of this admin and its doj.

Now, why in the hell was Rahami given a bail of $5.2 million?
He would be considered high risk of fleeing, if he makes bail. What is wrong with this picture??
Let's hope 2017 ushers in a brighter future for us.
I hope President Trump's new AG shoves Comey's indictment so far up the Hildebeasts ass that she won't be able to cough again.

Remember this name-
NJ State Superior Court Judge Regina Caulfield
and she was appointed by Christi!

I can't believe she set bail for this terrorist!

Do I want Comey out? Yes, one of thousands, but I am conflicted about charging him as I think he operated within the constraints of this admin and its doj.

He would be considered high risk of fleeing, if he makes bail. What is wrong with this picture??
I hope President Trump's new AG shoves Comey's indictment so far up the Hildebeasts ass that she won't be able to cough again.

They have to make it look like a fucking Muslim terrorists can make bail
..you know, it's like black murders, so the Community doesn't go up in smoke.

Comey has no balls and is a fucking coward...but...he gave the next AG the ammo to indict that c*nt.

He stabbed one of his brothers in 2014, arrested for that, with a weapon as well. Officer said he was a danger to others, but grand jury let him go.

Anyone who is traveling to Afghanistan and/or Pakistan as a civilian should automatically be put on a terror watch list and have their citizenship stripped.

Almost all of these terror nuts seem to have been traveling to Syria, Afghanistan, ect. Its unbelievable when you see the patterns of these Islamists and yet the government just lets it go.

Well, she has a history of stupid, it would appear-

Convicted defendant recaptured after fleeing during jury deliberations

True about Comey.

They have to make it look like a fucking Muslim terrorists can make bail
..you know, it's like black murders, so the Community doesn't go up in smoke.

Comey has no balls and is a fucking coward...but...he gave the next AG the ammo to indict that c*nt.

Perhaps Pres. Trump will have the balls to bomb all these terrorists camps in these Muslim shitholes...make lots of them visit allah.

So, riddle me this. I know of at least 7 US terror attackers, or attempted terror attackers were or had been security guards. Coincidence?

Rahami had also been one, according to reports. Pulse nightclub Mateen was, San Bernardino accomplice was, the LA Pride parade one was, the MN mall attacker was. I know of at least 2 others that were smaller attacks, but can't find them now. One happened just about the same time as the Pulse nightclub attack did.

Last edited:
Sooo, the FBI never even interviewed Rahami, even after his father turned him in as a terrorist.
Seriously? !?
Comey has lost total control of the agency.

CNN

CNN || FBI interviewed bombing suspect's father in 2014

m.cnn.com/latest/2016/09/20/fbi-interviewed-bombing-suspects...

Sep 20, 2016 · And Rahami spent time in jail following a family dispute. Why the FBI interviewed Rahami's father in 2014. ... The FBI never interviewed Ahmad Rahami…

Truly, we are left defenseless with this type of investigating going on.

Well, don't know if it would mean a thing. They didn't even interview Rahami when his father contacted them saying he was a terrorist.

See above.

Anyone who is traveling to Afghanistan and/or Pakistan as a civilian should automatically be put on a terror watch list and have their citizenship stripped.

Almost all of these terror nuts seem to have been traveling to Syria, Afghanistan, ect. Its unbelievable when you see the patterns of these Islamists and yet the government just lets it go.

Forum List

Back