NYPD Commish: "Hard to recruit black cops bc so many have spent time in jail"; Damn.

Yeah, Gitmo isnt filled with Irishmen. Its filled with the people you target.

Are they surprised there are a lot of records when they've been targeting that same group?

Thats like setting a fire and then complaining about the smoke.

Reminder...

It is hard to target a person who follows the rules.

I have a work colleague and very good friend that was targeted by police for stop and frisk. This fellow is the least likely "criminal" ever. Yet? He was tossed up against a building, roughly frisked and asked multiple questions about what he was doing and why he was there.
He must have had his criminal record expunged or something All of us Black guys have criminal records right? :laugh:

This guy is the biggest sci fi nerd ever. He's also got a really goofy sense of humor. The only reason he was targeted was because he was black.
Having been targeted a couple of times myself I know the deal. I had to clock this guy that attacked me at work and guess who they wanted to arrest? Mind you I was at work and my staff called the cops on the guy that took a swing at me.

Are they surprised there are a lot of records when they've been targeting that same group?

Reminder...

You can target anyone, rules arent a prerequisite

Haha right....it's all just a big ole conspiracy!!!

More whites are in jail than blacks. Fact.

Reminder...

No its well documented but a liar such as yourself will lie about it

But if half the black male population is criminal, then we must judge each individual separately.

Are you srsly arguing against treating people like they are individuals?

I guess that whole content of your character thing is over rated
They are being treated as individuals. Most black individuals were vetted and found to have a criminal record.

Man if you could read you'd be dangerous. Saint was talking about before vetting them for a job you should assume that all blacks are criminals first because blacks are all the same.

Which ends up being a self fufilled prophecy. Think they are criminals, so treat them like criminals, find something to pin on them because yanno, they are criminals anyway and voila! You just created a new "criminal". Now you just have to point at your creation and blame it on blacks like you were never there...

You're right. We should only look at black people as individuals. When we see a regular occurrence of black people committing violent crimes....we should NEVER label all black people or assume all black people are the same. It's unfair to the majority of black people who don't do that stuff.

You're 100% right ClosedCaption.

Now....next time you rant on cop hate....replace "black people" with "police" into that paragraph above and follow the same logic.

Reminder...

No its well documented but a liar such as yourself will lie about it

What....that cops target violent areas for enforcement? Yes. They do.

Reminder...

I have a work colleague and very good friend that was targeted by police for stop and frisk. This fellow is the least likely "criminal" ever. Yet? He was tossed up against a building, roughly frisked and asked multiple questions about what he was doing and why he was there.
He must have had his criminal record expunged or something All of us Black guys have criminal records right? :laugh:
I always imagine you as a light cappuccino hue. You're always talking about how white women pine away for black cock.....

I think we should hire our cops based on skills and ability. ;) Not skin tone.

MLK once said judge man by exactly that...I think he was right.

I do too but for some reason when it comes to policing judging on skin tone alone is being defended...by whites because it wont affect them

Reminder...

That's a bull crap.

Maybe things will change if blacks can get a role model who is not a race pimp. Obama has clearly failed - remember 'post-racial America'?

Carson perhaps.

That's true. Maybe in his final year Obama can create the Black Felon National Police Force. Applicants must be black felons. 100,000 strong. Nation wide jurisdiction. They respond to black hoods who are tired of their white cracker cops and tell the crackers to leave and the BFNP takes over.

They already have the Black Panthers who can simply be deputized.

Reminder...

No its not...thats a stupid statement.

Look at it this way, we could make these guys cops, and somewhere down the road they can arrest themselves ! Can't get much more efficient than that.

Thugs get targeted because they are thugs, idiot.

Reminder...

You're wrong, as usual.

You fold, like normal
You are wrong, as usual.

Reminder...

sampson23n-4-web.jpg

A Florida police department is facing racial profiling charges after stopping a man 258 times and repeatedly charging him with trespassing at the convenience store where he works.

At least once a week for the last four years, Earl Sampson, 28, has been stopped by Miami Gardens police — and searched more than 100 times, jailed 56 times and arrested for trespassing 62 times, records show.

can't they get the dicktator Obama to wipe all their records clean? I mean he can release on us citizens up to 10, 000 CRIMINALS from jail. so call him up and stop bitching

That's true. Maybe in his final year Obama can create the Black Felon National Police Force. Applicants must be black felons. 100,000 strong. Nation wide jurisdiction. They respond to black hoods who are tired of their white cracker cops and tell the crackers to leave and the BFNP takes over.

He can't wait to let all these criminals loose on us. He's a bigger danger to us than anyone in this country

Reminder...

I always imagine you as a light cappuccino hue. You're always talking about how white women pine away for black cock.....
Sounds like you pine away for me if you are imagining what I look like. I've told you before that its ok if youre gay but I'm not so thanks but no thanks.

Forum List

Back