NYPD Commish: "Hard to recruit black cops bc so many have spent time in jail"; Damn.

Yeah, Gitmo isnt filled with Irishmen. Its filled with the people you target.

Are they surprised there are a lot of records when they've been targeting that same group?

Thats like setting a fire and then complaining about the smoke.

Reminder...

It is hard to target a person who follows the rules.

sampson23n-4-web.jpg

A Florida police department is facing racial profiling charges after stopping a man 258 times and repeatedly charging him with trespassing at the convenience store where he works.

At least once a week for the last four years, Earl Sampson, 28, has been stopped by Miami Gardens police — and searched more than 100 times, jailed 56 times and arrested for trespassing 62 times, records show.
He must be a thug or something like that. :laugh:

Yeah, Gitmo isnt filled with Irishmen. Its filled with the people you target.

Are they surprised there are a lot of records when they've been targeting that same group?

Thats like setting a fire and then complaining about the smoke.

ROFLMNAO!

Every time this crank posts, this scene comes to mind:

You can target anyone, rules arent a prerequisite

And in ^THAT^ folks, you get a peak into the dark, dank recesses of the Relativist mind. "Law is subjective, thus anyone can target anyone... to hell with the rules."

And IN that... you see in it's entirety: THE PROBLEM!

“That’s well known. It’s an unfortunate fact that in the male black population, a very significant percentage of them, more so than whites or other minority candidates, because of convictions, prison records, are never going to be hired by a police department. That’s a reality. That’s not a byproduct of stop-and-frisk,” Bratton said.

Ahaha thats called a direct link

Yes... there is a direct link between Black People and Criminal Behavior. But no more so than any other element of the culture that has long ago succumbed to the unprincipled tenets of Left-think.

And in ^THAT^ folks, you get a peak into the dark, dank recesses of the Relativist mind. "Law is subjective, thus anyone can target anyone... to hell with the rules."

Wow, here I said anyone can be a target and this guy thinks it means fuck the rules.

No such thing as an innocent victim I guess. Makes sense

“That’s well known. It’s an unfortunate fact that in the male black population, a very significant percentage of them, more so than whites or other minority candidates, because of convictions, prison records, are never going to be hired by a police department. That’s a reality. That’s not a byproduct of stop-and-frisk,” Bratton said.

Yes... there is a direct link between Black People and Criminal Behavior. But no more so than any other element of the culture that has long ago succumbed to the unprincipled tenets of Left-think.

The part you bolded says stop and frisk, not criminal behavior. Are you ok? You're seeing words that aren't there.

Wow, here I said anyone can be a target and this guy thinks it means fuck the rules.

ROFLMNAO!

All members are encouraged to check the above cited contributor's position on 'illicit targeting of the innocent, stemming from the rancid abuse of authority', at the outset of IRS being exposed as having violated the 1st amendment rights of Americans seeking to organize political opposition to the Brown Clown.

The part you bolded says stop and frisk, not criminal behavior. Are you ok? You're seeing words that aren't there.

You're speaking of "Stop and Frisk" wherein tens of thousands of Negros were found to be in possession of various illegal items, usually associated with Drugs, Firearms and tools used in the business of Breaking and Entering property absent an invitation? Which reversed the ever increasing crime rate in NYC, due to the liberal coddling of Negro criminals... encouraging ever increasing crime.

Uh... I didn't 'bolded' anything, witless.

You're speaking of "Stop and Frisk" wherein tens of thousands of Negros were found to be in possession of various illegal items, usually associated with Drugs, Firearms and tools used in the business of Breaking and Entering property absent an invitation? Which reversed the ever increasing crime rate in NYC, due to the liberal coddling of Negro criminals... encouraging ever increasing crime.
Sometimes "whereshisbrain" just gets confused...

At the heart of the Floyd case are statistics showing that the city conducted an astounding 4.4 million stops between January 2004 and June 2012. Of these, only 6 percent resulted in arrests and 6 percent resulted in summonses. In other words, 88 percent of the 4.4 million stops resulted in no further action — meaning a vast majority of those stopped were doing nothing wrong. More than half of all people stopped were frisked, yet only 1.5 percent of frisks found weapons. In about 83 percent of cases, the person stopped was black or Hispanic, even though the two groups accounted for just over half the population.

No such thing as an innocent victim I guess. Makes sense

No. He's saying....you idiots are so convinced that all the rules and systems are conspired against you that you no longer believe in any rules and refuse to abide by them.

Ironically.....you all keep voting for Democrats...who want MORE LAWS AND RULES. Hmmmm.

I clearly stated anyone can be targeted by police. Even if no "rules" are broken.

Don't agree, fine. But don't lie about what I said.

At the heart of the Floyd case are statistics showing that the city conducted an astounding 4.4 million stops between January 2004 and June 2012. Of these, only 6 percent resulted in arrests and 6 percent resulted in summonses. In other words, 88 percent of the 4.4 million stops resulted in no further action — meaning a vast majority of those stopped were doing nothing wrong. More than half of all people stopped were frisked, yet only 1.5 percent of frisks found weapons. In about 83 percent of cases, the person stopped was black or Hispanic, even though the two groups accounted for just over half the population.

So, you're saying that in order to reverse the decades of decay and escalating criminal behavior that nearly destroyed NYC, Governor Gulliani only needed to arrest 250,000 criminals and all it took to do this was to stop and frisk 4.15 million other people who richly deserved to be harassed due to their being precisely the sort of people that one would reasonably expected of being a criminal?

The coolest part was how well it worked..., returning NYC to viability.

Rest assured, that you're going to see almost the exact same thing, when the Brown Clown is finally dismissed, except all over the country. And with the additional target of Muslims... .

I clearly stated anyone can be targeted by police. Even if no "rules" are broken.

You were quoted... exactly. No one is saying you said anything that you didn't say.

Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

So, you're saying that in order to reverse the decades of decay and escalating criminal behavior that nearly destroyed NYC, Governor Gulliani only needed to arrest 250,000 criminals and all it took to do this was to stop and frisk 4.15 million other people who richly deserved to be harassed due to their being precisely the sort of people that one would reasonably expected of being a criminal?

Rest assured, that you're going to see almost the exact same thing, when the Brown Clown is finally dismissed, except all over the country. And with the additional target of Muslims... .
Another stab at pseudo intellectual racism from whereshisbrain...

You were quoted... exactly. No one is saying you said anything that you didn't say.

Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

Yes I was quoted.

And you lied about what I said. If you believe innocent people cannot be targeted then you're a fool. Thats what I said.

Yes I was quoted.

And you lied about what I said. If you believe innocent people cannot be targeted then you're a fool. Thats what I said.
Huh... You're quote is what you said.

It's best to ask, if you're not sure that you know.

Another stab at pseudo intellectual racism from whereshisbrain...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Yes I was quoted.

Huh... You're quote is what you said.

It's best to ask, if you're not sure that you know.

Where said: Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

I didnt say that wont work here because its online. I didnt say this: "Law is subjective, thus anyone can target anyone... to hell with the rules."

...now go show how that doesnt work by proving me wrong.

You cant tho? Because I didnt say it. When you fold on that and cant find any quote that says that I know that you are apologizing for being an asshat

It's tough to hire blacks 'because so many have spent time in jail’: NYPD commissioner sparks outrage - BizPac Review

Well....under this lunatic liberal mayor....the NYPD has just become so awesome. Focusing promotions more on skin tone and genitals rather than qualifications. Telling recruiters that they only need to recruit "sensitive people" to be cops and be sure they are kinder and gentler.

Now...the commissioner said...when questioned on the difficulties of recruiting blacks to become cops...says it's hard because so many have spent time in jail.

Damn commish. It's 2015. You just....can't say that. In fact...you probably need to immediately mandate to recruiters that rap sheets and background checks be eliminated from the hiring process.

Clean slate hiring policy. What's in the past is in the past. No background check. No rap sheet check. No polygraph.
Eh. Majority of the thugs in blue will end up behind bars anyways or at least commit acts any normal person without a cute little badge would be jailed for. Mine as well just get ahead of the curve!

Forum List

Back