NYPD Commish: "Hard to recruit black cops bc so many have spent time in jail"; Damn.

It's tough to hire blacks 'because so many have spent time in jail’: NYPD commissioner sparks outrage - BizPac Review

Well....under this lunatic liberal mayor....the NYPD has just become so awesome. Focusing promotions more on skin tone and genitals rather than qualifications. Telling recruiters that they only need to recruit "sensitive people" to be cops and be sure they are kinder and gentler.

Now...the commissioner said...when questioned on the difficulties of recruiting blacks to become cops...says it's hard because so many have spent time in jail.

Damn commish. It's 2015. You just....can't say that. In fact...you probably need to immediately mandate to recruiters that rap sheets and background checks be eliminated from the hiring process.

Clean slate hiring policy. What's in the past is in the past. No background check. No rap sheet check. No polygraph.

Military lowered recruitment standards a few years back. Why not do the same for police?

Eh. Majority of the thugs in blue will end up behind bars anyways or at least commit acts any normal person without a cute little badge would be jailed for. Mine as well just get ahead of the curve!

More than likely they will off themselves first according to Stats

The part you bolded says stop and frisk, not criminal behavior. Are you ok? You're seeing words that aren't there.

You're speaking of "Stop and Frisk" wherein tens of thousands of Negros were found to be in possession of various illegal items, usually associated with Drugs, Firearms and tools used in the business of Breaking and Entering property absent an invitation? Which reversed the ever increasing crime rate in NYC, due to the liberal coddling of Negro criminals... encouraging ever increasing crime.
Sometimes "whereshisbrain" just gets confused...

At the heart of the Floyd case are statistics showing that the city conducted an astounding 4.4 million stops between January 2004 and June 2012. Of these, only 6 percent resulted in arrests and 6 percent resulted in summonses. In other words, 88 percent of the 4.4 million stops resulted in no further action — meaning a vast majority of those stopped were doing nothing wrong. More than half of all people stopped were frisked, yet only 1.5 percent of frisks found weapons. In about 83 percent of cases, the person stopped was black or Hispanic, even though the two groups accounted for just over half the population.

So, you're saying that in order to reverse the decades of decay and escalating criminal behavior that nearly destroyed NYC, Governor Gulliani only needed to arrest 250,000 criminals and all it took to do this was to stop and frisk 4.15 million other people who richly deserved to be harassed due to their being precisely the sort of people that one would reasonably expected of being a criminal?

The coolest part was how well it worked..., returning NYC to viability.

Rest assured, that you're going to see almost the exact same thing, when the Brown Clown is finally dismissed, except all over the country. And with the additional target of Muslims... .
Another stab at pseudo intellectual racism from whereshisbrain...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Shootspeeders thanks you for sucking his dick...

It's tough to hire blacks 'because so many have spent time in jail’: NYPD commissioner sparks outrage - BizPac Review

Well....under this lunatic liberal mayor....the NYPD has just become so awesome. Focusing promotions more on skin tone and genitals rather than qualifications. Telling recruiters that they only need to recruit "sensitive people" to be cops and be sure they are kinder and gentler.

Now...the commissioner said...when questioned on the difficulties of recruiting blacks to become cops...says it's hard because so many have spent time in jail.

Damn commish. It's 2015. You just....can't say that. In fact...you probably need to immediately mandate to recruiters that rap sheets and background checks be eliminated from the hiring process.

Clean slate hiring policy. What's in the past is in the past. No background check. No rap sheet check. No polygraph.

Military lowered recruitment standards a few years back. Why not do the same for police?

Well...some argue that. But military and police are vastly different despite a few similarities. Cops have to be very independent thinkers. Every day they encounter numerous situations they have to make the final decision and a Sgt can't be there for everything. I think (never served) the military is much more supervised and lower ranking troops will rarely be out on their own in a critical situation where no one of higher rank is nearby to give orders.

Back in the 1960s, neighborhood political leaders complained about increasingly brutal conduct by White police toward residents of the exclusively Black Bedford-Stuyvestant community in Brooklyn, NY. Then-Mayor Abe Beam responded to the complaints by ordering that all White cops in Bed-Stuy precincts be replaced by Blacks.

Within six months after that race-based transition was effected the level of brutality complaints against the Black cops far exceeded those against the White cops and the transition was reversed.

A similar situation arose in the 1970s when Black detainees at the infamous "Tombs" (New York City Prison) and the equally notorious Raymond Street Jail complained that Black Correction Officers were far more brutal toward Black inmates than were White officers.

I clearly stated anyone can be targeted by police. Even if no "rules" are broken.

Don't agree, fine. But don't lie about what I said.

You were quoted... exactly. No one is saying you said anything that you didn't say.

Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

Yes I was quoted.

And you lied about what I said. If you believe innocent people cannot be targeted then you're a fool. Thats what I said.
Huh... You're quote is what you said.

It's best to ask, if you're not sure that you know.

Where said: Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

I didnt say that wont work here because its online. I didnt say this: "Law is subjective, thus anyone can target anyone... to hell with the rules."

...now go show how that doesnt work by proving me wrong.

You cant tho? Because I didnt say it. When you fold on that and cant find any quote that says that I know that you are apologizing for being an asshat
I quoted what you said... There is no other way to explain it.

If you can't understand that... I can't help ya.

Eh. Majority of the thugs in blue will end up behind bars anyways or at least commit acts any normal person without a cute little badge would be jailed for. Mine as well just get ahead of the curve!
Next time you're in danger, don't call the cops.

The problem is you will. You cop haters hate cops all the way up to the point you need one. You're all hypocrites.

The problem is you will. You cop haters hate cops all the way up to the point you need one. You're all hypocrites.
Pretty easy to stay out of "danger" if you have common sense.

Right. You'll never call the police. We believe that.

(Sarcasm alert)

I clearly stated anyone can be targeted by police. Even if no "rules" are broken.

Don't agree, fine. But don't lie about what I said.

You were quoted... exactly. No one is saying you said anything that you didn't say.

Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

Yes I was quoted.

And you lied about what I said. If you believe innocent people cannot be targeted then you're a fool. Thats what I said.
Huh... You're quote is what you said.

It's best to ask, if you're not sure that you know.

Where said: Need to change your position? Fine... but don't accuse people of mis-quoting you. Remember, this is a text forum, thus the old leftist dodge "I didn't say that", doesn't work here.

I didnt say that wont work here because its online. I didnt say this: "Law is subjective, thus anyone can target anyone... to hell with the rules."

You cant tho? Because I didnt say it. When you fold on that and cant find any quote that says that I know that you are apologizing for being an asshat
I quoted what you said... There is no other way to explain it.

If you can't understand that... I can't help ya.

I accept your apology, better late than never

(Sarcasm alert)
Have you? Why? I never have and don't need to.

(Sarcasm alert)
I believe it. Calling the cops is a dangerous thing.

Forum List

Back