NYPD Hunting Black Man For Punching "White B*T*CH" On Brooklyn Bus

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
So there you have it. He should have been armed as so to defend himself. But we all know how communist New York wants everyone to be a victim

-Geaux

Have you seen this man?

2018-08-03_9-17-16.jpg

Police in New York City are looking for him after he (alledgedly) attacked a stranger for apparently being white.

Fox5NY.com reports that the violence happened on a bus Monday morning about 10 a.m. in Downtown Brooklyn.

NYPD says a 29-year-old man was onboard a B25 MTA Bus on Fulton Street. Another man walked up to him and punched him in the face while making an anti-white comment:

"I hate everyone like you, a white bitch," the suspect reportedly said to the victim.

NYPD Hunting Black Man For Punching "White Bitch" On Brooklyn Bus

Where's Bernie Goetz when you need him?
Kind of why I wear my Trump hat. Never know who is stupid enough to test the waters. But here in TN not so much, unless you go to the cesspool called Nashville and Memphis

-Geaux

These little single incidents don't mean much. We need hundreds of these incidents every day. We need to get some retribution and retaliation going.

Kind of why I wear my Trump hat. Never know who is stupid enough to test the waters. But here in TN not so much, unless you go to the cesspool called Nashville and Memphis

-Geaux
Nashville is a den of Trump worshipping crackas. Wtf are you talking about?
Clinton got 60% of the vote in Davidson county. Trump got like 30%
I must have been there on a shitty day then.

-Geaux
I must have been there on a shitty day then.
30% is still a lot of people but she kicked ass. In shelby co too.
Democrats always do good in those counties.

-Geaux
Please don't confuse him with facts, Harley.

You know how much he struggles when it comes to processing information.

-Geaux
Nashville is a liberal shit hole. Thank god the liberal Obama loving mayor got caught with her panties down and had to resign in disgrace

-Geaux

Now where I live in Montgomery county, that is Trump country

-Geaux

-Geaux
Nashville is a liberal shit hole. Thank god the liberal Obama loving mayor got caught with her panties down and had to resign in disgrace

-Geaux
And they always get a slap on the wrist.

-Geaux

-Geaux
If the south considers Nashville a “liberal shit hole,” then the conservative deep south must be a completely unrecognizeable and alien den of yokels and raccoon fuckers.

-Geaux

-Geaux
If the south considers Nashville a “liberal shit hole,” then the conservative deep south must be a completely unrecognizeable and alien den of yokels and raccoon fuckers.
I took a wrong exit passing through Nashville. It is a shithole.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sounds like you went through the projects in Bordeaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sounds like you went through the projects in Bordeaux

-Geaux
I never did know the name I just got the hell out! It was in '13 on the way back from Virginia.

Forum List

Back